bro split

> bro split

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sis join

>hypertrophy

>he lifts weights for a year and says he is "bodybuilding"

>he wants to become aesthetic but goes on a pure strength beginner routine that will give him suboptimal size results because other unaesthetic people on a malaysian cockknitter forum told him so

>lifting weights

what exactly does cockknitting entail

>He thinks you can look dyel if you lift heavy weights.

This is my fear. Fuck you. S-s-should I keep doing it t-t-though?

protip: you can
there are dyel twinks on /plg/ with noodle arms pulling 700 lbs

700lbs ain't shit

Should be no problem if you add the important accessories (atleast dips/pullups, additional tri/bi work, etc.), even a few sets after working sets are enough

if you fall for pure SS you have nobody to blame if you look like shit afterwards

people that look the best in CBTs usually come off push/pull splits with lower rep compounds and x8 accessories; bigger than the full-time PLs that lift more

>black people

keep moving goalposts, the average non-strength oriented (natural, even) bodybuilder never diddlies above 2-3 plate due to fear of injury and has a bigger back AND atleast 2-3"+ on arms than the asian twink I've seen pulling 700 recently

>high metabolism

I'm doing ICF 5x5. No dips or chins/pull ups in that routine even though I'd like to be doing them. Heavy rows don't leave me with the strength to do chins. I've done sets of dips at the end before and I don't have a problem. Is this acceptable? I thought about doing chins or pull ups and not doing rows and curls on B days of the program

>skinny friend talks about his high metabolism.
>tell him I was the same but I started counting calories
>tell him how much I eat everyday to gain weight
>but bro I eat chocolate and mcdonalds all the time

It's useless talking to these people

the accessories are programmed at higher rep ranges so don't neglect your chins/pull ups but do them at the end of your workout, burning out everything at the end. Your working barbell compound sets at sub 5 are there to progress on a weekly basis, but 8-10 rep range isolations should be lifted slower and more controlled, look up time under tension advice from bodybuilder, even if it's only the natty lord scooby who does a lot of shit with low weights and slow reps

Yeah I've been progressing on the accessories the same as the heavy compounds up to this point. I could probably do with lowering the weight on most of them by 5-10 lbs.

>5'11"
>count calories
>2500 per day
>can't get out of 165lbs, probably 8-9% bodyfat

What am i doing wrong here

KEK

Hey retard, if you aren't gaining weight with 2500 calories then that means that 2500 is your maintenance. Go to 3000 for a few weeks and see what happens.

Eat more

>5'11
>2500 calories
>not gaining weight

yeah that sounds about right.

But I'm always full and I'm a unifag - i dont have a place to cook my own meals

How the fuck do you not have access to a kitchen?

Yet for some people they can eat the same amount and gain a lot more weight... its almost like high metabolism is a real thing and different people plateau at different weights.

If you've consistently lifted for 2+ years and still need to follow a program, then you're probably retarded. I've seen more gains constructing my own routines using bits and pieces of bodybuilder's and olympic lifter's routines than I ever did following any sort of program.

At a university? Did you even go to college its been dry food, peanut butter, yogurt, protein shakes, spaghetti, and chocolate milk for 2 semesters straight. You don't have a place to cook.

Sometimes you get lucky and the univerrsity is serving some non-shit foods, breakfest at my college always has eggs at least. It sucks not being able to experiment cooking different meals so 2500 is the best i can do without eating junk

bro split is good bro what u on about. im on the juice and made huge gains from it, more than what i would have done with 3x week frequency low volume

>making it

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

Hey guys, serious question. What sort of training goes into lifting that heavy at that weight? It's insane.

Being a pupil of the Batman

>there are still people who aren't pushing the big compounds heavy, hitting some lighter upper back work, and doing a few other bullshit accessories for a pump in the targeted groups

Who?

Nobody your height and weight has a drastically different metabolic rate than you do. Activity level maybe, but all else being equal, BMR won't vary that much.

A) look at his arms and chest
B) ALL this guy does is bench

See B above. I'm sure he also has exceptional genetics.

His routine is in the description of the video or something. I've seen it some time.

All he does is bench if I'm not mistaken.

>using a fictional character as motivation to lift

>Do new routine for a training cycle
>After x amount of weeks, test 1rm or 5rm
>If stronger, repeat routine
>If not, do another routine

Is the Iliad fiction or historical?

Saved

I shit 2500 calories

Fiction you fucktard