How did you turn your life around Veeky Forums?

>gfless virgin
>dropped out of college after 2 months
>hid that from parents for 6 months while playing games 16hrs a day
>turned into a skeleton because my days came down to masturbation and LoL
>no social life
>when parents found out they went apeshit
>tried to get me to change but i simply didnt give a shit what happens
>continued my lifestyle for another year
>mom and dads hate and pity and is growing
>threatning to kick me out, forcing me to find a job
>constantly fighting
>parents trying to start a new buisness, while building a new house of our own
>i just didnt care
>at one point it went so far that i had to physically stop my mother from leaving us all
>we're both crying like children
>decide enough is enough

>managed to get a job
>got fired after 2 weeks
>parents hooked me up with a new one which i worked 3 months
>started going out more
>after that a seaside one also almost 3 months
>got enough money for college
>got into college october 2016
>joined the gym
>met this girl in college i instantly liked
>she likes me back
>kept falling for her harder and harder
>she's the female version of me and we get along so well
>everyone else can see it too
>fall in love with her like i have never fallen for a girl before
>she's the one i can feel it
>actually doing good in college because she's my motivation
>we play cat and mouse for 5 long months because we're equally stupid
>has its ups and downs
>2 months ago things start looking better and better
>it feels like god damn heaven
>im even buffed by now
>muster the courage to ask her out a week ago
>she said yes and we confessed our feelings to each other
>happiest i have ever been
Its worth it guys.

Not gonna read all that shit fuck off autist

Good job
I want to kill myself less then usual

Jesus christ no one fucking cares

I'm really happy for you bro
Keep on improving yourself, there ain't a better cause than happiness

Not your fucking blog you fucking autist jesus christ.

I didn't. I'm still socially isolated, only now I do it with a bit more muscle on my frame.

well done man but my main concern is why did you go back to college? did you even choose something you want to do?

what's wrong with a lil poitivity every now and again

good shit dude

>i had to physically stop my mother from leaving us all
>got fired after 2 weeks
>parents hooked me up with a new one

got some bad news for you son, you a beta cuck

Never reported a thread before, but damn that shit has ZERO to do with fitness you fucking loser

I do

fuck off you failed normies

Suck my dick boys

I chose the same college i dropped out of the first time, only time im not a lazy piece of shit

The fact that you have to report your autist life on a serbian snake whispering forum tells everyone how big a fucking loser you and your 2/10 gf actually are. Delusional as fuck.

>parents hook me up with job

you little shits sicken me. i was going to give you props but the majority of you little middle class fuckers will never be the positions that us working class people face. You will just get a job from your bloody mummy and daddy plus they will fill your bank account with thousands of dollars so you can get 'back on your feet'

then you fuckers dont even need to work because your 70 year old parents will die soon then you get inheritence bucks

Whoa m8 you got back into college after you dropped out and you connected with a girl. Try blogposting when you actually accomplish something.

This.

Also, no one cares about your fucking blogpost. Please fuck off.

Waah waah feel sorry for me look at me Life is sooo unfair

I hope you and your whole family gets cancer and dies a horrible death if they aren't dead already

I can honestly tell you that not a single person in the world cares about you or your shitty life. Tell that shit to your mates and / or kys.

please kill yourself for making this thread.

MODS

Damn. Good shit user, I'm glad that story had a happy ending. Very proud of you.

Kek that's adorable. Chill the fuck out you spergs, let OP shine.

hot damn diggity can't we all get along

also
>number of posters in thread hasn't changed in past three posts
someone's reeeeal fuckin bitter

Maybe because you keep replying to people you fucking retard

Lmao at all the samefags trying to shit on my thread
Why cant you guys just be happy for me and share your stories :'(

as a middleupperclassbro this is literally true. i have no pressure to work because when my parents die i get like 700k. also if i ever went broke i have a safety net obv. there's not much struggle.

here's one for you too bro
have a nice day and learn something you didn't know yesterday for me aight

I mean sure we can but I'm not the one making shitty threads about how I turned it around.

>have bachelors
>have had multiple long term gfs and fuckbuddies
>have job that pays well
>currently in emt/fire school
>volunteer firefighter
>fit and climb hard

And I think I haven't done shit and don't need to post a thread about it.

How is this fitness related again?

I was thinking that too lmao, probably just shitposting

good on you OP. just don't live only for this girl, don't go back to your old ways if it doesn't work out.

This is a brain exercise

Why the fuck are people complaining about OP? It's nice to see people making it. I'm pleased for you OP, hope everything goes well with the girl and hope you get good grades. Do it for me lad.

How did he fucking make it lol no cbt or anything he just stopped being neet. big fucking deal

Tbh i dont have senpai. I'm happy for you but I was struggling in college and I still don't know what I want to do. I wanted to take a semester off but my parents wouldnt let me. So i faked signing up for classes back in january. I feel horrible but shit it's better than stressing over some bs class or group project. Social situation's fucked too but I've lost 20 pounds since I started hitting the gym 2 months ago so that's good right? Some chick gave me her number a few weeks ago as well. It's not all bad I guess

Though I see what you're saying, don't you have to be really rich to get an inheritance? I know basically nobody who can never work because of their parents. Those kind of people are way upper class.

he's makin it bro
he's gonna make it

Nope.

He actually did turn his life around, and that's great. But the fact that his parents spoonfed him a job denies in a way all the mental work he actually did to leave the neetland. If it wasnt for that point everyone would've cheered for him, I think.

It's like those student who work for a really hard degree just to finish in their parent's business. That's great and all. But you really never were in danger in the first place. Maybe i'm wrong, I'm just guessing from what I'm seeing in other user's posts.

But congrats op though, really.

This is not a board for happy people

gtfo

I'm happy for you my man
We're all gonna make it

Be me
Thinking if I join I'll have the easy life
Remember to ask a good friend of mine about a personal moment we had years ago with something very specific
He has no idea what I'm talking about before I realize he's most likely dead and the person I'm talking to acts nothing like my friend

You can take my friends but I never go back on my word cause that's my ninja way. I'd hate living in a dream world Obito