How do you make coffee taste good without making it a gains killer?

How do you make coffee taste good without making it a gains killer?

Get good beans.
Grind correctly for brewing method
Brew for proper time

or just make the shit, add a pinch of salt, and filter that bitch over some eggshells. Nothing like coffee so black and evil that you can dilute it 4:1 and it's still pitch black; the caffeine hits you from 20 feet away and could revive a man dead 5 days

what this guy said

also whole milk is good in coffee

>good beans

basically this. there are two things i don't skimp on in life: coffee and toilet paper.

If you prefer coffee to taste in a manner it would become a gainz goblin, then you're never going to make it anyways.

you're a gay little bitch fag, you've always been a gay little bitch fag and you will always be a gay little bitch fag.

Gains Killer? Wtf, I drink 4 whole milk lattes with espresso everyday and stay lean and shredded. Stop being a bitch

Yep. Beans are everything.Buy them whole and light roasted and just see which type you like best. Some are garbage, others are amazing.
Kenyan beans are good shit.

Your mom's bean is everything to me

Why would coffee be a gains killer? Just don't fill it with sugar

coffee roaster here so it's my time to shine

medium roast sumatran are probably the best 'clean' cup of coffee, low acidity and a great flavor without any cream or sugar

ethiopians are fruity and interesting, light roasted yirgacheffe makes the best cold brew, and medium roast Harrar is pretty delicious and I would probably describe it as 'hazelnut-y'

Colombian is obviously the classic for darker roasts (full city+ and darker), I also like El Salvador (my natural el salvador is intense as fuck and we call it the facemelter) and Brazilian for darker roasts

Real funny faggot ass bitch. You think this is a joke? You think giving me lip is a good idea? I'll fucking murder you.

Yeah making fun of me is so funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so I can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but I bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. Don't want anymore problems.... didn't think so faggot. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin piece of unpatriotic SHIT.

>Americans think they're tough for drinking a watered down espresso

Responding to all of you, my favorite place to get beans are the local health food stores, but not the ultra fucking hippy ones. If they've got a good bulk section and a good beans section and a good tea section, and can top that off with a god tier produce section then those bitches better have a butcher straight from Mt. Olympus that knows me by name as well.

The one problem is that hippies can't do beer or whiskey right. You have to go somewhere else for that

>that first sip of the day

I just add a squish of milk, 5 sugar cubes and spoon of caramel sauce

How much of a faggot are you ?

Stevia, some vanilla extract

For those on keto, a pat of butter and some coconut oil too

don't get dark roast beans.

light-medium roast beans taste better, the flavor doesn't linger in your mouth, and there's more caffeine.

Just put milk on it or make a cappuccino if you have time. As long as you don't put sugar it's fine

Started strong, ended shitty, clean it up and it'll be an ok pasta unless this is already stale here and I've been baited.

It tastes good by itself.

You're probably some nu male beta cuck that buys pre-ground dogshit from the store and sticks it in a drip machine, of course you're gonna need sugar and milk to wash that shit down.

Here's what you do: get the cheapest coffee grinder you can find and buy a nice, sturdy moka pot. Then, buy organic WHOLE beans, measure out a serving, grind it up, and brew it in your new moka pot; use filtered water, none of that shit from the tap.

Enjoy your new favorite way to wake up in the morning.

I like my women like I like my coffee

bitter, black, and filled with semen

2 cups coffee
1/2 cup whole milk

easy

>using whole milk instead of heavy cream

>100$ serious
I like it. Strong 7.

If you drink coffee ant other way hen black then you're never going to make it.

>calling people a nu male
>needing organic hipster shit beans and fancy pottery barn coffee making equipment

Real men buy Folgers or Chock Fill O' Nuts and make it in a normal Mr.Coffee pot while they listen the the farm report on the radio. Once it's done, they pour it straight into a thermos and go to work.

>Marine Core
>Gorilla Warfare

You've been bamboozled user

start smoking

i just put in a teaspoon of raw honey and it makes any coffee taste like heaven

Real men have it brought to them in bed, just the way they like it, while browsing dank memes.

Agreeing with the other fellow, started strong but petered out as it went. "Gorilla warfare" by now is seriously played out and adding it made the post feel derivative. "dander" and "100$" were cute additions but not enough to make to stick the landing. 5/10, 6/10 considering those dubs

>taste like heaven
you sound like an insufferable faggot

real men take their coffee by enema

this is the gayest thread in the catalog

>coffee enema
>not sticking beans up your bum like a real man
mfw I saw your post

>do you know the dander your in
>dander
>your

>make strong ass espresso
>Cool to room temperature
>shoot it down like a man

And this is Veeky Forums so thats saying something

Small double flat white .5tsp sugg

I always skimp on toilet paper, I love making a huge ball of 1-ply by grabbing the roll through the center and spinning it around my other hand

I like my coffee black (just like my metal).
Quit being a woman.

try grinding your coffee and adding hot water

quit trying to make food entertainment
you dont have to be fat to be a glutton

wait, coffee kills gains?