Alright, serious and honest to god, what is making it?

Alright, serious and honest to god, what is making it?
Is there a consensus on what it is?

I've basically considered making it working towards achieving your goals, and i made it is like when you've, you know, made it
Am I right?
Is there something it's definitely not?
How do YOU define "making it"?

Truly making it is a myth, perfection is impossible.
However we should all still strive for it.
Making it in Veeky Forums terms is simply reaping the benefits of trying to be as close as you possibly can to perfect.

Making it is getting to the point where you can trigger other peoples inspiration of wanting to make it. You become a vessel to spread the way of life.

Start browsing Veeky Forums
Get impressive physique
Attain happiness
Leave Veeky Forums

Achieve your goals

>making it?

Making it is a state where you set good goals and constantly hit them. Its different for everyone- some people "made it" when they look like Natty King Pianna and make money doing what they want, while others make it when they pull a zyzz and have every chick want their dick.

Its a perpetual state of accomplishment.

be careful bro it's a slippery slope

>Each year countless young men start down an obsessive, destructive path because they let bodybuilding consume their lives and they lose all perspective of what's truly important. They allow obsession to destroy their relationships, their education, their jobs and their health. Don't let this be you.

maybe we should eat you first
why are you trying to destroy billion dollar industries

you sir have made it.

save your father

Making it is having all the teachers who told you you wouldn't amount to anything look back at you and say "wow..I was wrong". Making it is having all those chicks who laughed at you because you were too skinny/fat and weird hit up your messages acting as if they were always interested in you. Making it is having one of your ex's tell you that she was thinking of your 8x6 thrusting inside of her instead of her current dicklet bf. Making it is stepping up on that stage and winning first, or second knowing all those years of sweat and tears have gotten you to this point. Shit like that.

Making it

tfw 5x6

I like these answers. Making it is starting and never ending, for there is no end. Only when you've built the most perfect body, achieved demi-god levels of performance, achieved model levels of attraction that woman want to fuck you because you ARE the ultimate alpha male.

You'll never do it, no human can. But you're going to build it anyway.

I agree my first trip on mushrooms got me in the gym down 60 lbs and no longer a virgin

I dont get it. I've done all of those and they're just fucking drugs. Do meth and you'll view things differently too, doesnt make it spiritual or self nourishing. They're fucking drugs. Enough with the hippy bullshit

who hurt you?

I guarantee you did not go anywhere deep enough with DMT. You probably just hit the tunnel and said," Yeah, I did DMT."

Bold face liar.

making it is going from hating yourself to hating yourself less.

mfw he thinks ayahuasca is hippy bullshit and I literally flat lined in the hospital after being shot and saw the exact same thing I saw when I had the tea years ago in Peru

Confirmed for having no idea what the hell you're talking about. You'll probably shit yourself when its time to die and have that OMG IM GONNA DIE GASP

Making it just means you're a sikkunt

When you get mired by your dad.

Alternatively, when the gym becomes routine for you and you don't even think about making it anymore. Strength is just part of your life. People come to you for advice and you give it to them without pause.

This too.

joe rogan please go

aww that's cute

What is this autistic shit?are you 16-17?

Making it comes from inside

>Being happy
>Making it
Pick 2

t. not making it

mfw he thinks ayahuasca is hippy bullshit and I literally flat lined in the hospital after being shot and saw the exact same thing I saw when I had the tea years ago in Peru

for real? So ayahuasca/dmt truly is near death experience? even though there is no death. only eternal reincarnation.

You say there's no death on your death bed user. I was ready to go. To be honest, I'm pissed I had to come back to this shithole reality.

Eternal reincarnation would literally be HELL. I would not wanna keep coming back to this shithole forever

>Eternal reincarnation would literally be HELL. I would not wanna keep coming back to this shithole forever

It's a choice

I've always wondered this. If my consciousness decided in the after life to come back to experience new things. Good and bad feelings.