DUDE JUST WORKOUT!

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4441626/The-tech-nerds-attracting-world-s-desirable-women.html

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dictionary.com/could-care-less/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you look at Elon's arm, it looks like he works out

>worlds most desirable women
O i am laffin

>have cash
>get women
In other news water is wet. this article makes it look like women wouldn't want you if you'd just have the cash.

>The world's most desirable women

Well not really. Not at all in fact. They're just famous people dating famous people.

Also I can't see the name Karlie without seeing that "Kode with Karlie" image lmao

>dude just become a billionaire lmao!
or i could get a $20 gym membership and achieve the same results. lol

just finished my workstation, lets program the next killer app.

>Desirable women

Where?
None of those women are anything special, they're just famous, doesn't make them more physically attractive, men are not women.

Also why do millionaires dress so poorly?

>daily mail

jesus christ who gives a fuck

>get rich as fuck while becoming the %1 percent of males on the dominance hierarchy
>prize is used up hollywood roasties

what is even the point desu

>Lily Cole with some disgusting pajeet
Fu.ck
Why even live

This just makes women look more shallow desu. Well done, journalism.

I'm pretty sure elon works out. looks like the average fitizen and he got money.

Most of these people aren't even "Beautiful"

>cucked and alimonied in 3...2...

Amber heard is a pig. Paying for these whores after chad had dumped and run. No thanks.

>Implying Serena isn't desirable
>Not wanting a THICC black GF who's also the best at one of the worlds most played sports.
You're right on the other women though, actors & models are nothing special.

Amber is the only attractive one and she has the soul of a rat. not missing out on any of these bitches. as if fame makes women more attractive at all.

Lmao Katie kiss. Idk if she does it as a home but her kids with karlie memes are cringe. One of her "coding" was her trying and failing to use cd to navigate to a directory. That was it.

serena williams is worth 15x as much as her husband

I wish I had a 15 inch long 4 inch wide cock so I could just ram it down Amber Heards throat and face fuck her to death because thats how sexy I think she is

Jesus fucking christ Just

So here are your options

>Go to the gym a few times a week and eat okay
>Start a multi billion dollar company and run it successfully

Hmm

damn kush's brother is hot

really slapin me knees

You have, without a doubt, the worst taste on Veeky Forums

>billionaires are fucking 'good' looking women
no shit

>world's most desirable women

Rappers are fucking the best looking bitches now

I'm not rich but I don't need to be to fuck Amber Heard tier bitches.

We really gotta control male thirst to bring some sort of balance back to the sexual market place. Even fat single moms expect you to finance their lifestyle to fuck with you long term. Muscle makes it easier to fuck but if you want em to stick around you have to be sure their life is set on easy mode.

I'm not piss broke, but don't have cash enough to keep most of these bitches happy... so I just fuck when I can and have a giggle when someone else buys them a house.

Honestly, I kind of resent (most) women in general because of this. Nobody expects shit out of them. You never hear them called cowards or losers. They somehow supposedly implicitly deserve to be respected. They're manipulative as all hell. You "can't" hit them. It's just an exchange of resources for consistent sex. The concept of "love" is alien to me. After the initial rush it becomes a bore. You realize they aren't funny or interesting because they never have to develop character. They're petty. They don't even like each other. They're fucking lazy. They constantly want shit from you. They need constant validation/reassurance. Every social media outlet is a backdoor to your kool-aid. They age like cheese at room temperature and pack on the pounds. Their friends are usually cunts. I've known exceptions, and I actually like them all the more for it, but that bullshit is the standard.

Given, I am a stubborn toxic fucker... but... fuck these hos. I'd be less bitter if they'd have let me know about this shit up front as a kid so I didn't have to learn through trial and error that the majority of the time that amounts to a fart in the wind.

Feels good to cum though.

Looks like Linux
My man

>Every social media outlet is a backdoor to your kool-aid

nice truthful post, but I have no idea what this means

> rich guys fuck rich mediocre women
I'm literally in shock.

I'd like to see these 'nerds' lose their wealth and see how long it takes these women to disappear.

T. Nerd

Meaning if you have a girl and she's active on social media she's getting side offers frequently. I've had it happen to me. I've done it to other dudes. I've been the back door man. Used to think I was the shit when I fucked another dude's girl, but in reality you're just enabling some cunt to have her cake and eat it too.

man, that is so true. and there's tinder as well. that one study showed that like 50% of women had cheated using tinder.
things are completely fucked for men these days. you have to be an "elite player" and keep a lot of women and not dedicate yourself to any of them because they'll all just fucking cheat on you or leave you with nothing.
they all have 15 guys texting them all day including facebook messenger.

There are a select few committed/married that genuinely seem to do well together, and enrich each other's lives. There are also many divorced people (the state will absolutely allow her to rob you blind and favor her in terms of custody) and almost worse still unhappily married people too afraid to be alone to pull themselves out of that shit.

Not every girl is a cheater, but they're all getting approached so she better believe you're hot shit or you're up against some bad odds. Most women go through dudes like Tarzan swings on vines, they don't let go of one til they got one hand on the next.

I'm not elite player by any stretch of the imagination, but I do well enough. The reality of monogamy just looks kinda fukken grim from where I'm sitting.

I guess my advice would be to be very choosy with the type of woman you try to have a significant monogamous relationship with, and don't waste your time if you don't have your shit together.

Fuck whatever gives you a hard on and seems clean but fukken wrap it every time. Even that's not a 100% guarantee but that's common sense.

And further, pussy is pussy. It's not that hard to come by. If that's all shes got to offer pass it along like a doober. Don't let the snatch determine anything in your life. She's gotta have more to offer than a wet hole to even be a factor.

Advice of oldfag, signing off.

>the founder of reddit is a race mixer

Cant make this shit up

alex ohanian isn't even a millionaire

he's a dumbfuck that sold reddit before it became bigger and missed out.

>implying any fat loser from /pol/ wouldn't baby mama a tennis pro worth tens of millions of dollars

>money

I could care less about your capitalistic bullshit, racemixing is degenerate and harmful to kids

>I could care less
Fucking Americans

Working out is easier than becoming a billionaire

/pol/ pls go

Your outdated ideology just makes you dumb

>same results
Nigger no

>he thinks that isnt proper Enlgish

topkek its an idiom you moron

Fascism dates back to the 20th century its newew than democracy by quite a bit.

>race naturalism
>outdated

Guess the whole of the Chinese academic structure is just retarded for believing that genetics... exists...

Yeah, it's a doggy dog world. Phrases like that are a diamond a dozen

You fucking retard

You sound lonely

Why did you put 'nerds' in quotes?

>I could care less about your capitalistic bullshit, racemixing is degenerate and har

It's "couldn't care less," you dumb shit. If you "can care less", it means you fucking care, dipshit.

Colloquialism bitch nigga

>a diamond a dozen

I could care less = a diamond a dozen? I couldn't care less is that much different from a its idiom counterpart that implies that exact same thing?

Some hit you pretty hard with the autism when you were younger, didn't they? Think about the sentence structure and how the slang began in the first.

Its short for "No one could care less than I" unless you are a literal sperge whomst wanteths to speaketh in old tyme aenglisc

>Serena Williams
>Emma Watson
>Amber Heard
>most desirable
Loving
Every
Laugh

I agree with you 100%.

Naw dog, colloquialisms still make sense.

>Its short for "No one could care less than I"

Dued ur fucking retardod hey?

They are objectively desirable tho

Its short for a different slang term you moron than I couldn't care less, which originates from the same term. It comes from "no one could care less than I" and is slang referring to that phrase

fucking kill yourself reddit needs to leave NOW

>racemixing is degenerate and harmful to kids

Keep fucking your cousin then.

This desu

>most desirable

They're just famous

>explain where the Idiom comes from
>get told to fuck off

liberal logic in a nutshell.

Its like saying its raining cats amd dogs. That makes no sense but you can infer its meaning

>if you don't race mix then you must be fucking your cousin

You globalist multiculturalist idiots need to be less obvious with your shaming tactics.

Ever looked up cousin marriage prevelancy in africa and the middle east compared to the south - oh wait you're a liberal repeating stale shit he saw on Family Guy he hasn't bothered to look into himself.

Want to know something else? Much like the IQ and crime discrepency, blacks molest each other far more often.

Damn, nice air-cooled rig my man

>admittts hes jewish

blog.dictionary.com/could-care-less/

ehhhhhh, I still think u loo retardo when u say i could care less cause it implies you care a loittle which is the oppositie of the meaning, but I also hate how people use literally and mean figuratively.

>Elon clearly works out

whats the problem here?

So I'm guessing Mars is cancelled?

that was a good day to be a /g/entleman

Yeah, seriously. Why would you want a vapid money hungry cunt. Who clearly also doesn't work out.

Amber Heard is an alimony hound with the soul of a cockroch. Emma Watson is a rich first world feminist dyke who cries to the UN, and Serena Williams looks like the fucking missing link.

The difference is that

"i could care less"

is just more neutral than

"I couldn't care less"

Ffs what kind sperging is this. What kind of illeterate moron trying too hard to be an English teacher are you? How do you not just recognize that subtle difference instantly if you sperg out over popular idioms so quickly?

What are you?

>Tech nerds attract the most attractive women

>deepwater Jew
Kek

/thread

actually you wouldnt achieve the same results rather... you would get much better results.

>Serena Williams
>desirable
hahaha?
>woman
HAHAHAHAHA

Get this man a bells!

is this a joke

>when he finds out that arabs are inbred

>bunch of shallow corpse suckers and a (((women)))
>desirable
goddamn womans magazines

Calling it an idiom (and it isn't) doesn't make it correct. It's just a mistake that many Americans often thoughtlessly make.

>Serena Williams
>Desirable

only for Breeding purposes.

Why not both?

Who are also multi-millionaires.

>Money is attracting women
dude you better stop working out right, its not like the women would rather have both money and good looks ?

fucking idiot

Knight is a Chad, at least it's believable that she is really attracted to him. The rest are obvious beta orbiter.

Imagine being that wealthy and you bring that to Hanukkah dinner saying this is my wife. I think my mother would literally die seeing that she wasn't Jewish.

Serena Williams. My mom would be furious. My grandma would scold me saying you can't find a good Jewish girl despite her making as much money as she did

>when you have to bend your knees to give the impression of ass and it still looks bony.

White women. Not even once.

I can safely say even on a purely physical level none of them are particularly great. They've all got bodies of 8 year old boys except serena but come on.

People that ass is fake

But jew is not a race retard, you aren't semitic

Anyone can be jewish

You askhenazi fuckers really belive you are related to ancient hebrews

Ferreira's pretty good looking and Lily Cole is pretty ayylmao. So not punching above his weight at all.

William Knight is also not doing bad although Watson did seem to date big rugby player types before.

Implying i wouldnt ravage it anyway

I wouldnt

>Serena Williams
>Desirable

HAH

Did anyone ask you mexican. Why don't you go back to having your women sell drugs for you. Dominicans...literal pond scum compared to glorious Israel

Probably due to xeno-oestrogens.

>It's just a mistake that many Americans often thoughtlessly make.

>i could care less

As in

>I am implying i am growing disdainful

And then there is

>i could not care less

as in

>i have always had disdain with this

Why are eurofags such blithering autists?

I agree. It must be weird to live out (((someone))) else's fetish.