What's Veeky Forums eating tonight?

What's Veeky Forums eating tonight?

>pic related

I'm lazy

Forgot to include the best part.

I just grilled a shark I caught at the coast yesterday. Gonna eat that. Then some sugar free jello for desert

>chicken fried rice
>black beans
>some meal replacement powder mixed with water

prolly gonna splurge and eat some endangered species chocolate in about 5 seconds

furry friends? i love those fuckin things

The fuck?

Kibbeh

Shark is not good eating my boi.

Mmmmm coffee grinds

Just finished the day.

Feels pretty good, but I'm most excited for my probiotics to come tomorrow. I've been getting bloated every time I eat, shit my brains out this morning, I think the gutbugs are going to help a lot.

i made a steak for the first time

a bone in new york strip seasoned with salt and pepper, both sides at cooked for 4 minutes

was nice and medium rare, then I realized i dont have a single steak knife

Congrats user, that must have felt pretty good.

No carbs

Thanks, was nice to learn something new

my patented 'everything blend' in brown rice

>eating styrofoam

Nigga please.

>chips

Mid night shift meal (lunch): Massive serving of homemade sweet potato and carrot soup.
Packet of salted peanuts.

TFW so obsessed with eating clean that get guilty about eating peanuts.

Same desu
W/e it's 30g protein so

Shite cheese on fucking pop tarts?!?!
Hang your head in shame you tremendous cunt.

>1 mashed banana
>oatmeal "powder" (dont know how to say itin english)
>granola
>2 scoops of whey
>milk

yeah, doesnt look good because shitty cam and shitty light, but taste delicious

>eating memes

turkey and green beans

>no carbs
>vegetables

Hey genius

5 leaves of spinach and 50 grams of green beans have what, 3g of carbs?

Made veggie, potato chickpea curry with greek yogurt.
Used left over chickpeas to make spicy hummus.

>hardboiled egg
>two tilapia fillets
>2 cups broccoli
>1 link Italian sausage

>24 chickfila nuggets
>3 cups white rice
>water

Key Lime greek yogurt, Arnold Palmer.

Light Din-Din.

And why's that? Bio accumulation of heavy metals or some faggot nonsense like that? Because if the reason is anything else you've never eaten lightly grilled Mako with lemon and ginger.

You're fucking stupid.

>400g egg whites
>pork loin stir fry with brown rice and frozen mixed veggies

Yum

Almonds, Paranuts, Honey, Eggs, Bananas, Clementines, Apple.
Last Weekend i had fucking Pizzas... too many cheese, too many shit.
Im Feeling good today, im coming back.

Beets, radishes, mushrooms, tomatoes, lentils, chicken breast, jalapenos, and some garlic/onion/etc seasoning.
Pretty good soup, though it might not make for a great photo.

that sounds good desu
haven't had banana or oats in over a month , life is suffering
eggs with sause onion mushroom and green peppers

This is just depressing

Went to Z Garden, got a whole chicken with extra garlic sauce.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was previously in cans. youre a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

fucking baby food. better taste good.

Vegan?

Dude, please don't tell me you're eating those foods in your 'meals' together. You're mixing multiple liquids with sugary carbs, complex carbs and proteins. This is a huge fucking recipe for disaster, no wonder you're bloated and probably experiencing flatulence.

Why the fuck am i laughing so hard at this?

I love this pasta.

banana has %12 sugar nigger

>banana has %12 sugar nigger

you can eat all the banana you want and dont going to gain a Kilo nor will the banana sugar harm you in any way.
There are some Food therapies, that do miracles. Eating only Bananas for couple of weeks is one of them, other is eating Grapes.
The sugar in those fruits is something totally different. Therapies like this can cure diabetus! You will lose weight and get shredded. Do a quick Research.

I think you forgot the brown rice?

One of these, probably.

Looks tasty. What vegetables are you using on those dishes?

Broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. I add salsa over it all. I've been eating this for a year or more, 6 days a week and I'm still not tired of it. Only about 400 calories a meal to boot.

hopefully ass

What's on the 7th day?

I make a big home cooked meal which usually consists of foods which I've been craving for the week. For instance this week it's going to be a collosal baked sweet potato with some cinnamon, a fat New York strip, about a lb of pan seared tilapia, and a heaping serving of sweet peas and honey glazed carrots.

ALL your fibre is coming from fruit! You have no vegetables. You are having like 6 portions of fruit. You should have 3 portions of fruit and 7 veg.

Look up soluable and insoluble fiber. You need insoluble fiber from broccoli spinach wholegrain bread etc. That will fix your digestion problems.

Very good micros and macros. Texture looks bad though. Did you use slow cooker? Pressure cooker or Dutch oven will give this a nicer texture

You can store all those meals for a week in the fridge without them going bad? You just microwave them every lunch?

the sight of this mushy collection of shit makes me want to puke. shit like this has no definitive form or shape, it looks like it was pre-chewed and/or regurgitated. and everything on the plate is TOUCHING! sure, it might taste good, but the texture would trigger any sane person's gag reflex.

contrast that slop with this patrician meal. notice how each hotdog has a definitive, solid shape; there is no pre-chewed mush to be found here (and post-chew mush could be avoided by strategic bites that allow for swallowing the bit pieces hole without choking, but that's too complex of a topic to go into right now). sure, the dogs are touching one another, but since they are all self-contained units, none of their flavorful essences intermingle, and it wouldn't matter much anyway because they're all the same food. "OH NO! I GOT HOTDOG ON MY HOTDOG"-says no one.

tl;dr, hotdogs are patrician tier, don't eat throw-up

Literal horseshit?

what app/program's that?

>he doesn't eat based middle eastern food

Never gonna make it

How many grams are the chicken breasts roughly?

Nice to see another man of taste.

I put three in the freezer, three in the fridge then once I'm done with the first three I thaw the next three.
Roughly about 9oz of chicken breast per.

Just threw it all in a big pot on low to medium heat. Texture seemed fine to me, but I'm a pleb

fookin nice

you are marked. stay out of the ocean for the rest of your life.

Full grain pasta with turkey breast and spinach

Are you me?
I do the same thing nigger.
Though I am going to adopt your salsa on everything approach

Eating 2 big pieces of fried cod with a liter of milk for dinner
>tfw never gonna make it