Korean Firefighter Chad

What kindof routine do firefighters do?
they are always so fit that they have sexy calendars for the ladies...

>tfw no korean firefighter gf

firefighters and cops are basically all on gear. even the average looking guys that don't lift usually are on the sauce

the models in your pictures definitely are

lean galbi
lean bulgogi
no kimchi jjigae
no tofu

ugh, you can be a big boy without steroids

>manlet
>gyno
>shit insertions
>looks like nathan fielder

Has anyone without actual diseases/disorders ever lost the genetic lottery harder?

this is a sfw board user. why are you posting breasts

Firefighter here, on gear, although there are only a handful out of our very large department I believe to be on the juice.

>implying looking like the litteral wizard of loneliness could ever be considered a bad thing

Most firefighters look like a slightly younger Mark Rippetoe and drink too much beer. They like deadlifts, benching, and red meat.

t. firefag

This is pretty accurate, is fucking sad, we as a whole in the fire service need to be in way better shape

your typical firefighter does fuck all most days while at the station, so they just play grabbee ass and hit the weights.

it is truly a deluxe lifestyle if either a. your a non-retarded black or b. you are a guy with connections, because otherwise its hard to get a job.

At least most guys know they need to be strong and work at it. Yeah a lot of the older dudes especially could drop 30 lbs but they still hack. People do neglect endurance/cardio though, right up until they fall out on a call.

There really is a horrifying level of nepotism in fire (less so in EMS and police but still), I don't know how they still get away with it.

If I wanted to get into fire, how do I break into the circle?

Yeah most do keep up on strength at least some but it seems like half the guys year though a 30 minute bottle in about 10-15, I would like to see continued physical testing in the fire service, our lives literally depend on it

Not where I work, we run an average of 12-14 calls in a 24 hour shift, 2-3 fires a day average we stay pretty busy.

Get your EMT and fire certs ASAP and learn learn learn, I would say even more so on the medical side than the fire side. People don't expect you to know a ton about firefighting right off the bat but if you can read an old A&P or pathophysiology textbook in your spare time you'll (eventually) be a hot-shit medical guy which people respect. Obviously being strong and in shape and doing bitchwork voluntarily will win you points as well as a new guy.

I don't disagree, fatfuck first responders piss me off whether fire, cops, or EMS.

Obviously police & fire both involve a lot of risk. Which would you say you're more likely to get seriously injured, or worse, doing?

Got to be a higher injury risk on fire. You're picking up heavy things, often poorly balanced, and moving fast with them

>everyone one on earth is on gear because they are better than me

actually, i worked secruity on my jewniversity and it was run through the local police dept, so I met a lot of them. They were fat, ornery dickheads, and they got stung by the FBI for juicing a few years before.

I dunno about emts or firefighters, but yeah, a lot of cops roid.

Pic related, its a natty cop.

Most EMTs and medics are pretty fat, especially the career ones.
The younger people planning on moving up into nursing/medicine are usually a bit more fit

But damn the only fat firefighters I ever saw were the chiefs. At worst I saw firefighters who were ottermode but even 50-60 year old captains were still yoked

He thinks they got busted by the alphabet boys for anything other than pushing in on the territory of big pharma.

Copyright Infringement is illegal

>nepotism

FDNY??

If anything, I'd bet it's 10x worse in smaller departments. At least in a huge system there's "some" kind of accountability. I'm in NH, if you don't have the same last name as three other generations of dudes in the same/neighboring departments, you're a fucking pleb and you're on your own. I'm putting in applications to PA school starting at the end of the month.

If you keep saying things that people aren't telling you. People will be concerned that this site isn't anonymous anymore

LEL

What did he mean by this

>
>At least most guys know they need to be strong and work at it. Yeah a lot of the older dudes especially could drop 30 lbs but they still hack. People do neglect endurance/cardio though, right up until they fall out on a call.

Thanks fire unions