Am i skinny fat?

Am i skinny fat?

yes

Pls no bully

You seem to have some genetic condition where your body is rotated 180 degrees

Thanks riptoe

You're the uber skinnyfat, I think...

Have you started lifting yet?

Yeah like half a year.. I gained 20 lbs but i think im doing something wrong my numbers are way low

Woah who is this monster? I bet he's bigger IRL?

Bench40k
Squat80k
Dead80k
Row50k

Help

Give us some before/after stats height weight...

Are you being consistent with your training routine?

Thats not bad I dont think anyone on this board can squat 80,000 times even with no weights

1.75 (5"9)

I started 60kg now im 70kg

Whats that in American?

LMAO SS CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

Just do PPL honestly

you gained 10kg for those lifts? wewlad
at least admit you've been missing sessions and eating like a pig

>Bench 40k
After a year and a half?
Dude, hire a pt for 6 sessions. You look like shit.

Squat is you only decent lift.

Cut, start again, get lean.

This time do ICF 5x5 (3 day/week), Candito LP, (4 day/week) or 2-suns 531 (5 or 6 day/week). Do not skip days or weeks, like you were probably doing until now.

Hey guys what am I?

How can I make my body aesthetic? (pls I really need the help new to lifting and exercise)

G Y N O
Y
N
O

I don't understand how people plateau before like 150lb. Regardless of how poor your diet or routine is the beginner gains should carry you to a pl8 minimum.

start lifting

Same advice I gave here. You could start by bulking bc you're more skinny than OP, but it would take longer to you look good (except if you're >6'2, then bulk).

I know but why? I obviously dont juice

>I know but why? I obviously dont juice

cuck genetics

Not even trying to be a dick, it just happens to some people during puberty. Get that shit cut out if you can.

I thought i was supposed to.. I was skelly mode

Help me what do

There isn't even any fancy advice I can give at your size. Literally any workout program with the most basic IIFYM diet should get you looking better.

Only thing I can say is don't SS meme bulk into a powerlifting-looking mother fucker. Nobody thinks that shit looks good other than the other people permabulking.

Im following icf.. Struggling with adding weight. Been Stalling for a long time

You have terrible fucking posture. That's your starting place. Start with calisthenics and focus on standing up straight with your shoulders back. Don't start pressing weights yet or you'll look like a retarded freak.

Do it 3x5 instead of 5x5 for main lifts; if that doesn't cut it, do it 5x3. Leave the accessories for volume only, and progress on then bi-weekly or so, still keeping weights at bay.

Don't listen to this stupid faggot. My nips looked exactly like yours for years when I was a chubby and drinking/on drugs, then I quit everything and started working out. Now my nips are tiny as fuck. If they look like this after you turn your diet and exercise around, it's truly genetics.

But why am i fucking stalling on 3x8 40kg? Something must be wrong

Well i dont drink a lot but i do a lot of drugs

A fatty is what you are