>Already know full well I'll still be here in 2 years

BUMP THAT SHIT UP FAMPAI CMON

>about to turn 33
>just broke up with gf
>just lost job
>fat but losing weight
>will only be down to about 260 when my birthday rolls around
fuck, why did i wait so long

What are you grandpas doing on Veeky Forums?
What should I do to not end up like that?

Why the fuck didn't I lift in my 20s?!

The only good statement there is that your still loosing weight. So at least there's that

Leave Veeky Forums and never look back

Go out and establish a social circle outside the internet with real bros. The only reason I'm still here is because you faggots are the only ones that get me.

It's already too late sonny boy

If you're over 30 and still on Veeky Forums you should really reflect on how pathetic your life is

TRIPS CONFIRM
LIFT IN YOUR 20'S

i was here when i was 20 and i'm here now

leave now before you get stuck

You think I don't do that every single day?

>he thinks he can just leave
>he thinks he will be able to find similar humor, autism, and honesty elsewhere

I haven't, but that doesn't mean you can't. Good luck.

30 next year

Been feeling good about that lately, hoping to last a long time and keep going senpai

>spoken like a true robot

started on Veeky Forums around 26-27
> got divorced
> started drinking heavy and smoking again
> lost all gains 40 or so pounds
started back up again 2 weeks ago, feels bad man I'm so weak now and pushing 32. having trouble quitting smoking still too..

>am i going to make it Veeky Forums?

>pls respond

im 18 lolololol. u fags r doublew my age and still on Veeky Forums hah suck it losers

fuck her acquirer gains disregard bitches never too late brother

we're wasting the worst part of our life on Veeky Forums
you're wasting the best part of your life on Veeky Forums

MOTHERFUCKER WE MADE Veeky Forums

WE ARE THE ORIGINAL /B/TARDS

(you)

We're all going to make it, bro.

I feel you user
>end me

>30+ and still didnt make it

Hells yeah

Just stay on Veeky Forums.
Never venture to the other boards.

I feel you
>were all gonna make it edition

psst...he doesn't realize some of them were literally here for well over 16 years and shames gonna work

we watched someone post a teen get chopped up over on /b/ last night. the newfag thinks basic shame will work here

thanks bro

Wew lad..
Well spoken

u jelly. better get some sleep for that job wage slave

WHITNESS MY QUADS NEWFAGGOTS

I SAID IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

At least the oldfags were making passes and failing with their teenage counterparts. You just jerk off to your classmates webcams and don't even talk to them newfag

dreamers of the dreams

>newfag
RESPECT MY QUADS DYEL
I AM THE OP

>31
>asian qt fiancé
>made man for years
>crash motorcycle 3 weeks ago now right arm is in sling for 6 weeks

Good bye gains, maybe next year.

DEM QUADS OF WISDOM

Newfags need shut they mouth when grown folks is talking

Well if you crashed a motorcycle the one arm in a sling for 6 weeks isint that bad desu. Just train legs for a while
>quadzilla

I bet they cant even triforce
^
^ ^

>32
>own business
>have girl, house, bmw, dog
>still hop on Veeky Forums to call OP a fgt.

Thank you user
glad you made it

>32
>married
I only started lifting seriously 3 yeas ago after fucking around for a decade. God I was a dumbshit

Thanks bro, have this.

I here ya. I did powerlifting/lifting for strength all those years.. didn't get into bodybuilding until about 30. All that young testosterone just quandered..
>just

Don't sweat it user, when you experience your inevitable mid life crisis, the whores you purchase will tell you that you look great, and when your wife finds out and leaves you, you'll be able to find a QT cougar and merge your alcoholic families into a brady bunch situation and tell people "i've never been happier".

JUST FUCKING SQUANDERED S S S S S S S SQUANDERED FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU

Wew lad..
Your wisdom is enlightened by the gods

my man

Naw it's 6 weeks then physical therapy for that arm. Goodbye gains

I had my right shoulder rebuilt at 19 years old. It took at least 10 months to get it back to normal. You will get the gains back, just gonna be a while

lawyer up, enter the gym, read a book

tfw turning 50 this year

That's reassuring just sucks being inactive. 10 more days before i can even get the bandage off and who knows when pt starts

Same, I turned 28 on Monday

Turning 50?
What does it feel like? Have you grown into old age, or do you still feel young?

>be 33
>live in college town
>haven't been out in a while
>friend convinces me to go to the bar with him
>we get hammered, close the bar down, then wander into a frat party a few blocks away
>somehow leave with two chicks
>walk them back to their dorm
>make out with one
>she gives me her number

started getting Veeky Forums a year ago. I finally look and feel good, and its actually working

>turned 25 a few weeks ago
>feels as if I may as well be 40

still feeling young, hanging out on Veeky Forums and /pol/ etc. other than some gray on the sides, still looking young. was into endurance and combat sports when in 20s, got out of shape from office job in 30s, got into lifting in my 40s, probably in better shape overall now then ever, but could stand to lose some weight, married for decades, good feminine cooks and cleans and we get along great, happy but
> tfw she let herself go physically and you didn't

Fuck yeah!
Cool story of making it brah!

Oh, well that sucks. To bad she let herself go. Just close your eyes & remember the good ole days ;b

I'm 35, been on Veeky Forums since it started, and SA and genmay before that, sorry to say but even as you grow older there is still no better place than here to talk with others regardless of anons age. You can't be honest with your peers on normiebook because it can affect your job, and being polite yet not speaking the truth is utter boring.

Plus I like all the fresh boipucci posted each year

Enjoy midlife crisis. You wish were 20something again.

Turned 30 last October, feels weird. Inside I still feel like I'm 24 but out in the real world I'm expected to do adult shit that I don't give a fuck about. Wish I could just find a good job I like so I can work and enjoy life.

The right side of my body hates me /fit /

Destroyed right ankle in motorcycle wreck, it's not bad anymore just poor flexibility. Right knee sounds like gravel tumbling in a glass container, used to sit cross legged and wore it out getting up, used to dislocate like a bastard.

Herniated disc in my back deadlifting a few years back, lower apparently right side of my body, it constantly seems to pop and reaggrivate.

Fucked up my right shoulder somehow doing front raises with 35lb dumbbells yesterday. It's feeling slightly better today, like 270 degrees of motion are good, from straight up around backwards to about 90 degrees forward, but if I go in that 1/4 section between, feels like it dislocates and binds on something. Also weak when lifting laterally but rows, shrugs, etc don't hurt.

I might give up on this weightlifting game, it's been a bretty gud run

oh look its the dont trust anyone over 30 newfag...trying to splinter the userbase at points of contention

Are you me? I just turned 30 last month.

Seems weird to me for a 50 y/o to be using >Tfw but fuck I'm 31 feel, act, and still chase 16 year old qt's so who the fuck am I to judge. Will I ever grow up dadanon? I don't think I will. I'm successful and responsible, at work anyway. Run big projects. But feel and act like a child anytime outside of work

>31 soon 32
>laying in bed yesterday
>thinking I wouldn't snap my shit if I wouldn't lift
>remember how awesome it feels to flex infront of the mirror in the morning
>fall asleep happy

>inject vietnamese toilet cleaner
>overdose on whey in sauna
do it before you are 30 and you are golden

>implying
this hard

whenever you think about smoking, forcefully cough, if you start to enjoy it, just smoke your life away

someone said similar shit to me when I used ':3' and they knew my age

Who else one of the last unmarried people from their high school class here?

Lurking normiebook and I see nothing but kids, houses, marriage anniversaries and now divorces popping up...then theres me lol. Shit feels weird sometime bros, like I missed out by not marrying and having kids yet. But overall Im usually happy with how things are

I have like 4 people from my highschool on shitbook, but I don't lurk it so I have no fucking clue about kids or marriage.
>no gf no kids, living the dream

Turn 42 in a month, i feel no difference since 25, so...
Do not despair, youngsters.

How do I lose my water weight /chaps/?

Been drinking water like a fish, 2 HIIT sessions a week and enough psyllium husks to make a whale shit itself :(

p.s. I wholeheartedly welcome a 30+ thread, I miss having a fuckload of test like when I was 18 - all I needed to do then was go to the gym for 2 weeks before holidays, now it's a nightmare

I'm married but no kids, but don't worry; you're crushing it.

Marriage only matters if you're with someone you want to be married with, the worst thing in the fucking world if you're not with the one you should be married with

I just turned 29 and I actually don't care. I made a lot of mistakes and missed lots and lots of opportunities but I still feel young and look better than I was in my teens. You say it like 30 is the end of the line.

Enjoy your midlife crisis.

> You say it like 30 is the end of the line.

Sadly it is. No more gaming, hardcore parties, MTV, picking hot barely legal nubiles and new modern music. Now you understan why life begins at 40. The beginning of a boring life. Chill out cousins.

>genmay
Hey, I was there for years... what was your name?

>No more gaming
nigguh plyz, I still play vidya 6h after work (8 to 5 day job)

I just finished tales of berseria, put 110h into it. I still drink with my friends and listen to music I like. But yeah I know people who don't do it anymore because they are grown up serious people now. That's retarded.