On a cycle of Tren Ace/Test prop/Drost Prop (150mg/200mg/100mg) EOD w/ 60mg Tbol ED

On a cycle of Tren Ace/Test prop/Drost Prop (150mg/200mg/100mg) EOD w/ 60mg Tbol ED.

AMA about the cycle or any questions in general. Ill only answer serious questions.

best ai?

Is 250mg/week enough for a 1st cycle?

I'm currently sitting at 730ng of free test, as a natty.

Some say proviron, some say arimidex. Personally, I favor proviron.

Think of gyno like a fire.

Proviron prevents the fire from being lit and arimidex puts the fire out once its already lit.

I use both just incase.

they dont interact? its safe to use both at once?

730ng free test is awesome. 250mg/week is very low. For a first cycle Id run 300mg and see how your body reacts but DESU you have great natty test levels so I wouldn't mess with it just yet.

anemic amounts of test and tren mixed with almost decent amount of a mild oral, your money was obviously well spent, you won't regret your gains when your testicles struggle to come back online for months, nothing to see here

No, they dont interact and yes its safe. Some say its 'overkill' and that using 1 or the other alone suffices, but for the time being since I'm running high levels of test, I use both for now. Ill go back to just proviron soon.

Not worried. Im prescribed TRT and can start whenever Id like. Which ill start after the cycle.

This is my lifestyle and Im willing to endure small testies

apparently you are willing to endure small wallet and babby gains too

>small wallet.

Lol when you make as much money as I do, you can endluge in a expensive hobby. Some people spend money on weed - I spend it on tren.

>baby gains

...right

150 tren eod and 200 test eod is plenty for mad gainz, shit I took 300 tren E a week and 200 test E a week and made crazy good gains on them, if diet and training are In check you will do really well

>Lol when you make as much money as I do, you can endluge in a expensive hobby. Some people spend money on weed - I spend it on tren.

there is no excuse for spending 3x on what can be achieved with less than $200 of test-e, because I know you are a noob and noobs don't need all that shit

also lol if you think you will put on and keep even 18lbs lbm

Yes haha thank you

>Lol when you make as much money as I do

errybody watch out rich nigga in the house, hiide ur gf

>he might buy her

This guy is smart and right, and probably have big penis

u r dum n gay

Yes haha thank you

The original video of this gif is amazing, brings back memories

>300mg

Who the fuck wants to bother getting into illegal drugs, using needles, and shutting down your test production for fucking 300mg?

He actually believes this. When all the ifbb roiders who according to him should be dead have more than 3 kids a piece easily (aside from the closet gay ones) and just eat a solid diet so they don't have to take test

You sure grinded our gears with your idiocy

can anyone decipher this shit for me?

Nope I'm confused as fuck as to what this means

It means someone's getting a ban and sent back to their containment board.

??????are you saying IFBBers are natty
are you saying he is incorrect
are you saying you can roid without a test base by eating a solid diet?????