Is McDonald's really as bad as people say it is?

Is McDonald's really as bad as people say it is?

I hope not I just had 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a mcchicken

Aye, they're tremendous cunts.

You know I was seriously just looking at this because all the supermarkets are closed here today.

Half the calories in an average meal are in the damned fries, and drinks are horrible. Fuck it I'm getting two burgers.

Calorie dense food with really shitty nutrition. Doesn't keep you full and doesn't amount to anything important you need. Also contains processed meat which causes cancer, sugar which causes heart and vascular diseases, and the buns which are white bread which have the same effect as sugar pretty much

No, it's much worse

Your body is a biological machine, you should treat with care and fuel it with only high quality food

factory farming should be illegal

who gives a fuck about the nutrition? think about the god damn animals, anytime you buy fast food you support factory farming

My mate eats mcdonalds every.single.day Monday-Sunday without fail for lunch and dinner, nothing else between. Has been going on for almost 2 years. He weighs 50kg Will this kill him if he continues?

yes he is likely going to die within the next 80 years

it's 2017 mate, if you don't plan to live well into your 100s with all the advancements coming down the pipeline you're doing something terribly wrong

He complains about chest pains and breathing difficulties but wont stop and doesnt blame the food. How can I save this idiot?

>blacks out while driving a couple of times after leaving drive thru

tell him to go to the doctor and get a full bloodwork done

chances are he has high blood pressure at least

he is fine, quit being a bitch and eat a mc double
also mcdonalds is fine, just like everything else in the world, just don't over do it and you won't feel a single thing

Fuck off fags and stop fear mongering food. OP stop associating certain foods as "bad" or "good" as this implies these foods shouldnt be eaten which is just flat out false. Yes there are certain foods which have very poor macronutrient ratios and others are a lot more dense in good macro and micro nutrients than others but having mcdonalds on occasion will not harm you IN ANY WAY. Thats the key though, is moderation, which most people who consume mcdonalds on a regular basis dont understand. Layne Norton has a phd and has several studies that back up IIFYM and how "clean eating" is just a fucking myth. Eat your don dons little fella just limit it to an occasional treat.

also fuck off and neck yourself you vegan fag. No one cares about you shilling for a bunch of non-sentient animals that arent even cognizant enough to know they are even living creatures. Humans are the top of the food chain for a reason.

this is the text of a mentally ill person

That kinda talk gets me hard, user.
Yes. Factory farming is equivalent to slavery and the holocaust. It's fucking horrific.

>also fuck off and neck yourself you vegan fag. No one cares about you shilling for a bunch of non-sentient animals that arent even cognizant enough to know they are even living creatures. Humans are the top of the food chain for a reason.
animals are conscious, they are aware they exist... to an extent they plan their lives much like we do

they are born in raised in miserable conditions, constant health problems, being pumped to the brim with all kinds of antibiotics and steroids to keep them in a "healthy" state while also increasing their mass for more ediable meat per animal slaughtered

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT, keep supporting tourtue, and keep putting estrogen hormone reddened meat into your body you dumb fuck

I love you so much user. And I love this board

That's what I do anytime I go to a fast food burger place, 2 burgers and a diet soda or a water is the way to go.

>animals are conscious, they are aware they exist

okay bro brb im gonna go teach my dog that eats his shit and chases his tail some simple addition. You are a fucking imbecile and need to be put through grade school again.

i ate 5 junior chickens for lunch today

my homeboy pulled through with a bacon mcdouble just 30 minutes ago

im gonna go drink like 3 beers then maybe get more mcdes on the dirve back home

i weigh 215 pounds and 13% bodyfat

If one chicken bleeds, the rest of the chickens will peck it to death and pick at the remains. They shit where they sleep. If you empathize with chickens, I'd have no problem eating you.

Teach me your ways senpai

You sound like the type of person that would boycott Dihydrogen Monoxide because it sounds scary.

Nah dude the only thing that matters is cal in/cal out I'm a fucking retard.

t. Veeky Forums's expert nutritionist

Fuck chickens, and birds in general, but cows are fully conscious. I worked on a dairy farm, and a heffer lost her calf one year to a bad snowstorm. She stood out in that same spot every day after we moved that calf and stopped eating. You could look her in the eyes and see what it felt like. Don't give me that shit. Scientists recently have shown that dogs have the same range of emotions as humans. Funny enough cats have less.
>if I put just a little sugar in the gas tank it won't blow up so it's fine
>if I stop putting oil in it'll be fine
>if I just change a little bit of the fluids at a time it'll be fine

YOU WON'T FEEL IT BECAUSE YOU GET USED TO FEELING LIKE SHIT YOU STUPID FAG

Practically everything in McDonalds is bad for you. Heavily processed, fatty meat, deep fried potatoes, sugary drinks, refined wheat buns, etc

Obviously fast food is literal cancer, but just getting burgers and water should be fine if youre bulking.

It's very dense. Drink lots of water with it. I used to eat it for bulking (super cheap and lots of nutrients). I ate too much one week without keeping up w/ water intake. I woke up at the end of the week with what felt like appendicitis. I had supreme constipation from McDs.

Do People still eat McDonald's?

>"doesn't keep you full"

Have you ever eaten mcdonalds? It's the only food that keeps me full for hours because it's fucking impossible for your body to break down.

I told you not to trust the humans. I told you they were scum and not to be trusted.

I'll see you in my dreams where we can discuss your plans further

McDonalds made my family rich, I fucking eat it every meal.

You're letting life take away what it gave you fucking retard haaaahaha you fucked up. Enjoy all this money when your health is gone.

How 2 do that breh
4k to invest

be 22 and male

>getting burgers should be fine

Are you just saying that because you like their burgers?

You mean indefinitely.

gotta get lucky mate, investing for income is gambling

I play rugby and go to gym 3x a week. I cant lower my bf (around 15%
JUST

>tfw love animals and would never harm them myself and I also love eating meat and can't live without it

Fuck. I dont want to poor around anymore

nah bro you don't have to give it up, i'm not telling you to never eat meat, i'm telling you to stop eating factory farmed meat

fast food is ALL factory farmed animal products... simply don't eat fast food and pay a little more for the cage-free, naturally fed, no hormones/antibiotics alternatives

And also don't eat meat

>50kg
wut?

But why even bother when I can't save all those cute animals?

I went completely vegetarian 2 years ago. I was already eating fairly clean but heavily addicted to fast food meats, KFC chicken, mcdonalds beef burgers. So I gave it all up.

Oddly my favourite staple foods like chicken breast with rice and brocolli is now replaced with tofu. Same seasoning and it tastes identical to me.

Eating a lot of lentils/beans my bowels are works of art. I've had a number of issues with my digestive system (constipation), painful bowels and everything has disappeared completely.

When I go out I still order a mcdonalds burger but without meat and throw in a hash brown or fries.

Health was my no1. reason (yes you can be healthy eating meat)
but
Not killing animals makes me feel good as well.

>vegan
>healthy
Show us your gains

meats fine, it's even healthier when it's organic grain fed stuff. better omega 3 to 6 ratio
fast food is shit.

You only love meat because you've been conditioned by the food industry to.

He said vegetarian you imbecile.

>implying pesca-ovo-vegetarian isn't the diet passed down by Sumerian spacemen

I've tasted vegan food and it's not as good

stupid fucking vegans and vegetarians are shitting up the thread now

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU WIN PEOPLE OVER

THE GOAL IS TO GET SOCIETY OFF FACTORY FARMED FOOD, NOT TO GET THEM OFF MEAT

FUCKING TRYING TO SKIP STEP 1 AND GO TO STEP 5

WHEN YOU DO THIS SHIT YOU ALIENATE EVERYONE

this Vegetarian not vegan. I am a blast and cruiser so gain are not something I lack.

Meat is just replaced with 2-3 whey isolate shake including oats berries and strawberries.

Tofu, lentils, beans are my other sources.

I easily hit 150-160 grams of protein.

If you were vegan you would swap out the whey isolate powder for something vegan friendly - pea protein, etc.

>sugar causes disease
>white bread meme
Looks like some teen got trolled and being serious now

i find that its the sodium that fucks me

>>cats have less emotions

Kek, I guess this is why I'm a cat person.
>>tfw dead inside

But have you left humanity behind?
HOW CAN I EAT 300G PROTON A DAY FROM BEANS I WILL FART NUKES

Why can't vegans use whey?
They think milk is bull semen or something?

150g protein with bnc?
r u even trying m80?

its pretty bad, i mean a double quarter pounder is nearly 800 calories and not that much actual food

i still eat it tho

How does that contradict what I said?

>150g protein with bnc?
>r u even trying m80?

There are so many variable when running gear. Dosages, genetics (how big someone naturally is, height). Also you don't need to go crazy on the amount of protein to build muscle. Body will excrete what is not needed.

Pro's go crazy high on Protein because of the calories they require and helps them stay leaner. Converting fats/carbs be stored as fat is easier than converting Protein for the same number of calories - if that makes sense.

>Why can't vegans use whey?
>They think milk is bull semen or something?

They don't eat anything derived from animals. Meat, milk, honey etc.

>But have you left humanity behind?
>HOW CAN I EAT 300G PROTON A DAY FROM BEANS I WILL FART NUKES

On my way but priorities in life so I'm happy with my steady slower progression.

Tofu and whey as awell. Almost 60-90 grams from whey alone, 30-40 grams from tofu and usually beans lentils.

Not sure whether some of you're trolling but cbf replying back.

It's shit but it could be worse as long as you're not picking retarded shit off the menu, i.e. getting anything sugary, getting salads with 2000kcal toppings and sugar syrup, getting fries with anything, getting soda instead of water, getting dessert.

You pretty much described the entire menu.

Yes and no. I eat there sometimes and just get two mcdoubles (pick most of the buns off, doesn't add much to flavor anyway), side salad w/ ranch (high in fat low in carbs but you can get the vinaigrette for lower cal), and just a water. Cheap, quick, filling.

I wouldn't eat it more than twice a week. Just make some burgers at home for literally cheaper

never going to make it

yes and no

2 Mchickens and a small fry isn't that bad, but almost anything more then that, then yes

>40g of protein from tofu everyday

Show us a pic of your manboobs and inflated nipples. No homo.

>Just dont overdo it

>Twice every day for 2 years
Retard

i like meat a lot, but it sure looks like doo doo.

That's not the goal, that's a half-measure that can't even work anyway. Imagine how much land and extra resources it would take to have everyone eat the same amount of meat but make it free range, organic, etc. Factory farming exists because it's necessary for its efficiency.

>KFC chicken
>Kentucky Fried Chicken chicken

yes, faggot. the food "chicken" obtained from the restaurant "Kentucky Fried Chicken." Kentucky Fried Chicken chicken. unless you think it's clearer to say "KF chicken"

Just had 24 chickfila nuggets, thanks to this post I'm gonna get 24 more tomorrow.
Thanks user!

this.
if all our meat was factory farmed i would gladly go vegan, its disgustingly cruel

>haha look at me i'm a monster and i don't care!
lmao k

>who gives a fuck about nutrition
>posts on Veeky Forums

I know that Veeky Forums is full of fattys and people who claim they benched 1pl8 on day one but I thought this board is atleast in a way about bodybuilding.

Yep. I can eat 2 mchickens and 2 mcdoubles, or 3 big macs and I'm good to go.

when factory farming is involved nutrition of the food you're congesting should probably take a backseat, which is exactly what you can get from that post if you knew how to read

enjoy your estrogen, bucko

just ate a $6 big mac, was OK

chuck away the fries, drink and bun
now you have a decent meal

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich

From Cronometer.

The sodium might be a bit excessive, if you're worried about that stuff.

It's worse. Not only because it's unhealthy, but because it tastes like literal dogshit. It's truly the plebest of fast food joints.

gross

i would never date a guy who eats fastfood more than once a year

I don't believe it's bad but the taste is disgusting and this is coming from a guy that can eat spiceless oilless chicken breast

Anzac day?

See no evil hear no evil. I forget that my meat was ever an animal until I'm reminded. I would rather be ignorant than face the reality of how animals are treated before they are meat.

A U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

CBX is a good investment

Fuck Anzac day
I had Hell for dinner
y am i so fat ;_;

riddle me this guys, what negative can come from removing buns and eating whatever burger you want with milk to drink(if available) and if u MUST have a side dish go sallad.

my go-to order is 3 double cheeses and a milk or water. i can imagine its like 700kcals (literally guessing) what do u think?

kill yourself FILTH

im not even fully vegan because i eat sardines, but if you unironically think mainstream factory farms are fine you are a disgusting human being

>"XDDDD STFU U VEGAN OTHER MAMALS ARE STOOPID THEY DONT FEEL AMOTIONS LIKE HUMANS XD"

why dont you eat your dog, hm? its a non-human animal after all, faggot

at the very least you could just eat free farm grass fed animals. their quality of life is A LOT better, they get to roam around and are just healthier mentally

you are what you eat and you best believe you will ingest the health problems of the very sick animals in raised in conventional farms

fucking retard

Oh well. I don't mind it as long as I get my meat for cheap. I have to say I'm not to keen on the idea of having to fork over more money to make sure some stupid pig has a happier life before it gets its neck sliced open because it was destined to end up in a market.