Veeky Forums dump, humour, guides, recipes, goal bodies, whatever

I am quitting Veeky Forums.
Been here since 2010, and decided it's time to grow up and spend time doing more useful and fulfilling shit.
Unfortunately I don't have much to dump, the huge Veeky Forums folder I amassed over the years was all on a hard drive that I lost last year.

Any good Veeky Forums related stuff, humour, guides, recipes, your favorite goal bodies, whatever

Veeky Forums farewell party

See you tomorrow friend!

I bid you farewell.
I will appreciate if you share some of your knowledge, recipes will be appreciated.

If "quitting X" is your solution to a more fulfilling life you're badly misguided

No, I am good at stopping bad habits once and for all when I put my mind to it. I won't be back.

Well thanks for the pic, I was looking into becoming more flexible actually.

>he sips gatorade between sets

Recipes it is.

I don't see how I can have a fulfilling life if I spend my life doing unfulfilling things.

>implying spending 10 hours a day on Veeky Forums isn't great for mind, body and soul

>bread
>Veeky Forums
pick one

Love this one,I used to have it and lost it with the rest, thanks man.

Pic is my fav recipe out of all I have found on fit, it is good as is but I prefer doubling the oats and adding then adding milk.

Thank you, I had a similar shake; however, I never thought of adding cashews into it.

Any pics of how the pancakes look?

>not dirty bulking on ramen

Something like this. Look very similar to regular pancakes, thought the consistency is obviously different, more like egg. I always cook mine in butter for extra calories, and lather them (heavily) with butter and syrup. Taste fucking great.

Nice, will try next time I buy groceries.

Probably the best advice I could give is learn to cook good tasting food. Cooking and being Veeky Forums and generally healthy go hand in hand.
If you are having trouble cooking consistently every day, meal prep once a week. Go to supermarket and cook everything for a week in one day, I do it Sunday. Food for 4 days in fridge and freeze the rest.

>if i wanted humor

only step 3 contains useful information. I recommend switching to Cetaphil (or a generic brand) for face wash, and of course do it gently instead of HARD SCRUBBBB

kek, more Veeky Forums humour please, that is what I am saddest about having lost at this point

saved, will prepare for myself. thx and farewell brah hope you make it thinking of us.

I can cook; however, I don´t know many recipes which allow me to eat enough protein to meet my protein quota. I´m not very creative or ingenious on the matter.

I will do my best lads

>go to allrecipes
>search through recipes under any category of whatever protein source you are choosing (say, chicken breast, or tofu if you are going for trap mode)
>try whatever sounds good
>???
>profit

Haven't eaten in like 6 hours and this thread makes my stomach rumble JUST

part 1

part 2

>Not being iron pill
shiggy diggy

this is so fucking good

Parsley? The fuck man

We're getting ready to fuck up some demons aren't we

I'm literally white pilled lel

We are all gonna make it, bro.
>2017
>Not making your shit look fancy by putting parsley on top
Doing it wrong m8

So is most of Veeky Forums, and it can be fun for a while but will most likely end up leading to an unfulfilled life when older. Create your own deeper meaning in life. Finding a purpose bigger than yourself is a great way to do this. That does not mean you can't still fuck sloots and have fun, in fact having fun with and fucking girls will most likely be more fun when you have deeper meaning in life, you will appreciate it more.

For all you manlets, he is 5'6" and looks sick

I am running out, I guess this is it lads.

a-anime?

You mean what anime is it? I don't know, but would like to.

angel beats!
kinda shit tho

>finally left my girlfriend a month ago because she treated me bad
>was really in love with her, and she was the hottest girl I'd ever banged
>I know a couple of her ex's
>constantly thinking about her going back to her ex's or being happy with another guy
>really miss her but know I need to be strong
>at the gym today surfing instagram
>randomly see that her ex-boyfriend before me just started dating a really hot girl
>she texts me later and says she misses me
>don't respond

feels good to try and move on bros, it was hard at first, but I'm dealing. Don't know why I just /blogged/ this, but it was good to get out.

Its rough. But it feels great to make it when you know they wont. You need someone who makes you fwel like you made it even when you havent.

Niiice m8, I am proud of you

Thanks anons, excited for the summer. She'll be home for most of the summer too, so I won't have to constantly see her around my college town like I do now.

Then next semester I'm moving to a new development with my best friends, which is know for housing tons of hot girls, so that's great too.

Anything good happen to you recently?

> 8 sets
lol

>Decided to quit Veeky Forums
>Quitting sips as well (I got fucking meme'd, and knew it from the start, but that orange one is too fucking good)
>Finally getting over ex, we still talk but not the same needy feels any more

I tried being friends with my ex the first time we broke up, but I just couldn't let go of my feelings for her, and she was able to talk me back into being with her again.

I'd like to be friends with her someday, but I need to fall out of love with her first before I can do that. Consider yourself lucky that you can manage that, because it's the bigger thing to do, especially if you guys have a good connection that shouldn't be wasted just because you can't be together.

>60 reps

I think the only reason I am managing staying apart is she has moved countries, when we started seeing each other before she left we immediately got back to essentially being together although we never labeled it.
Being limited to texting/phone calls/skype is doing the trick.

Are you me?

Maybe we are twins separated at birth. Imagine we both make it, and then meet and be like the hodgetwins but like, not nig nogs

OP here, realized I had more stuff in a folder I had forgot about, gonna continue dump

jesus, can't believe i never read this one before

Fuck you. Leave and don't come back quitter

Yes, that is the plan

Asian have the amazing ability to look good while short. Probably because Asians are expected to be short