Filling Veeky Forums snacks

I need some recommendations for snacks that are low calorie yet filling so I wont be so hungry , plese help

almonds

Fuck you should have made this thread 10 min ago. Just ate a couple eggs and a glass of milk.

beef broth with some sort of vegetables in it

I eat celery, carrots, or pecans as my snack.

Pickles are almost no calories and delicious

pipin hot cheetos work for me

ignore everything in this thread

cucumbers
they have next to no calories and theyre cheap af eat a whole cucumber idc

>nuts
>low calorie

low sodium v8
30 calories per can but if I drink that and a glass of water it crushes any cravings I have

damn this sounds perfect , i love pickles , is thee any downside , like too much sodium ?

Chia water is what it use. And intermittent fasting.

I like Carrots. You can get lower calorie but fuck it gotta eat big to get big

Ice cubes and celery

Massive amounts of raw spinach.

>too much sodium
Nigga just drink more water

Yes, one downside. At any time, there exists a finite amount of pickles available to be eaten by any one person.

Cottage cheese or dry curds for less calories

Plus it has big protons for big boys

great idea

I dip carrot sticks in hummus.

i blow my boyfriend

>carrots/celery/snap peas/etc
>those asian rice cracker soy sauce things, granola
>light soup

or just drink a big glass of water
or just force yourself to wait 10 min or distract yourself with work/vidy/tv until the urge goes away and deal with it.

If you are really hungry the best way is to eat something small but that has lots of fiber (like granola, or literally psyllium husk powder) and then drink a big glass of water

If you drink his cum, how does it effect your macros?

almonds are a miracle food.

you can have a small handful and feel like you've had a meal.

They are also mad good for you.
Normal almonds are harder to chew, typically meaning more filling.
"activated" soaked almonds are softer and arguably healthier (basically the same, but softer, and ou get a few extra vitamins from the almond's skin you wouldn' t be able to absorb otherwise, but not a huge difference really)

Tamari almonds are sick.

soaked like "activated" almonds, but with some soy sauce (and sometimes salt) added to the water.

The have a mild smokey soy flavour that tastes similar to pistachio, and because of the stronger flavour I find helps me better suppress my appetite with them.
Sometimes I mix 75/25 tamari/normal, but they only cost slightly more in the supermarket.

i was highly disappointment to find out there's more simple sugars in spunk than actual protein. but mostly i do it to pass time instead of thinking about food

this, but make sure to activate them.

beef jerky.

Plenty of low fat/salt options available,
super High in protein and iron (it is literally meat)
super filling / super low carb

Tastes absolutely amazing
you can get it pretty much anywhere

only downside is cost, but worth it if you can afford it, and probably the best savory snack there is.

>inb4 vegan

There are vegan options, probably higher carb, but probably still amazingly healthy and filling.

Hah, I suppose it would depend on how good/bad his diet is.

Easy mode meal replacement/Sweet tooth satisfier:

Put 1 scoop of flavored protein powder in a bowl (quest powder is goat for dessert flavors, peanut butter is my favorite for this)

Make a slurry using just a few table spoons of water

Add 1 cup of two percent greek yogurt and mix well

Less than 300 calories and almost 40g+ of protein and tastes like dessert.
I personally hate unflavored greek yogurt but with the flavor of whey it's delicious

>snacking

Just microwave a can of black beans with a few ounces of low-sodium salsa you fat butt

Scooby? Is that you?

You mean soup?

I do this except I also add cinnamon and I dont make a corny ass slurry. Just dump it in my shaker and stir with a spoon. Not that hard.