Saw ex at the gym

>competition prep so I'm looking shredded as fuark
>went no contact the second she said she just wanted to be friends 2 months ago
>Talked with group of girls in front of her
>get home, sad and lonely

What the fuck else do I do /fit? Hopefully I atleast make her feel like shit and regret her decision.

Stop thinking about her. Think about yourself being better off without her.

>>went no contact the second she said she just wanted to be friends 2 months ago
good man, that's the way to do it

This. Proud of you OP. My ex wanted to stay friends..fucking retarded ass women, don't want a relationship but still want the attention. Fuck that nonsense.

I live in a gated community with a private gym facility and since everyone around me is old and retired when I go no contact on a bitch she can't even drive past my house lel

Sounds like you did well. You'll find someone special OP

Thanks homie,

I've absolutely dominated at the gym prepping for this next competition, and put all my anger into building my personal business at the age of 18, yet this dumb bitch still lingers in the back of my mind. fucking ridiculous.

>saw my ex at the gym today
>we went together
>she spotted my bench
>I fucked her twice two days ago

Who else relapse here? I fuck other girls but I can barely stay hard, shit sucks.

if op's trying to play the game, that's not how you go about it. you gotta keep her around so she sees you with another, preferably prettier chick.

>went to the showers
>He follows
>started sucking nigger cock in front of him to make jelly
>no ragrets

Yup. I've basically relapsed with all of my big relationship exes at one point or another, barring one that was just all around toxic whom I went no contact mode the minute we broke up.

A relapse fuck with an ex is always hotter for me than fucking a random slut from IG or some shitty bar, but it makes me feel more gross afterwards than the latter would desu.

>delusional because i don't have an ex
>never had a girlfriend or even a girl who expressed interest in me
seriously, all of you kill yourselves.... better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all

Its always greener on the other side. I'd have never had a relationship or sex if I could change my past.

dont worry, bro. eventually you will feel nothing at all for her and it will be great. you wont care if she regrets her decision. hell, you might even hope she does well for herself. hang in there.

At least you can go to the gym.
I didn't see my ex at the gym because I have fucking lifelong back problems (not that I have an ex either)

heartbr8k

Same here.
I'm in a loving long-term relationship with a conservative qt, and at this point I wouldn't give it up.
But if I could press rewind and do it all again, I would never get involved with those gainz and time goblins ever.

from one point you are 100% right, from another no need to be this bitter. and im 26 kv so im prolly even worse off than you

just get joosie, take pills for social lubricant, go full /lookism/ for facial gains, make penis gains if necessary, and do no fap

try ur hardest in all directions. bringing people down isnt how you should go about things in Veeky Forums

I envy you

My gf broke up with me a month ago over some stupid shit. Turns out she's pregnant and getting and abortion.

I don't even know what to feel or think

like... Is this a massive tragedy or like... A dodged bullet... I just don't know.

>benched 255 for 3 sets of 5 tho

What is the point of that image?

>using the word "toxic"
>feeling gross after fucking
el numalo