At 6'4, how much should I weigh to achieve this mode?

At 6'4, how much should I weigh to achieve this mode?
Realistically what would my lifts look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWVhinPf0O4
youtube.com/watch?v=9cnEut4G7Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=XgvUee8UtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=WDMYju_Pg5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those tattoos
Disgusting.

>making your body look like a teenage girls diary

Tattoos are stupid.

Agreed

About 210 lbs. Not sure about lifts but I'd say that guy benches between 185 and 225 for sets of 5

nah he doesn't look like he liftfs that much or hardly at all

Too bad about the tattoos.

That guy?

6"4 200lbs would be comparable to 6"0 180lbs so using that I would say roughly 200lbs at 11-12% BF at 6"4.

Lifts probably

>Bench: At least 250lbsx1
>Squat: Probably 225lbsx1 looking at those legs
>Deadlift: Maybe 315lbsx1
>Press: 135lbs for reps

This dude literally came up on my instagram feed, he's the quarterback for Mississippi State. He's like 6'5", 230lbs, doesn't really look that good, just a great picture of him.

>210
Yeah, no. I'm 6'5", 210lbs, and this is what I look like, which is no where close to that guy.

Just checked, he's actually 230 lbs at the same height. I'm only 195 right now and my bench for a 5 rep is 190. There's no way he only lifts 185.

So does that mean I need to fucking bulk to like 250 before I cut to even look like that? I feel like he doesn't even look THAT good.

Forgot pic

Lol my instagram feed is where I found this too. I thought this would be a pretty reasonable starting goal.

See for what that looks like. You pretty much described my lifts.

>Bench: 265x1
>Squat: 275x1
>Deadlift: 335x1
>Press: 155x1

I'm guessing this guy has much better lifts though, since Miss St is a pretty big football program with really good trainers.

You look better than him

That's a long ass neck

You can see my jawline if you look closely, but I do have a long ass neck, I'm 6'5" lel

wew
e
w

6'5" here, I look like absolute garbage at 225

Lifts:
>Bench 255x5
>Squat 345x5
>Deadlift 420x3
>Press 190x2

>mfw browsing this thread at 5'7

maybe in another life

Did you work up to 225 though, or down to 225? I never even came close to 225 before I started working out. I was super skinny and athletic all my life, and have just been adding muscle. At my heaviest, on MK-677 and Creatine I reached 221lbs at 13% bf.

I would weigh a lot more if I had any mass in my posterior chain and quads, so that's really what I'm working on.

Up to 225 from 165.

Chasing 500lb DL so likely putting on some weight.

Post body pic if you want, I bet you don't look bad at all. I wish I could deadlift that much. My main goal right now regarding legs is to be able to dunk consistently. I could do alley-oops and stuff, but it's a shape I can't jam the ball at my height, so I'm trying to be able to do that before I get too old.

Don't feel bad. Gains are more noticeable, you don't have to Squat for showers, you don't have to eat so god damn much to bulk or even maintain, you don't hit your head on random things, and your head probably doesn't touch the ceiling in most cars.

Yeah honestly this, I wish I was 6'3" instead of 6'5" bordering 6'6". At least you can still shop at regular clothes stores. Thank god for lululemon and Helly Hansen otherwise I'd have literally no clothes.

I'm not going to complain or whine, but please dude. It isn't the same or even anywhere close.

i'll take 2 of your inches so i can be 5'11 and you can be 6'3

I'm 6'3 and all I'm thinking about is how I wish I was 6'5

wow

that is pathetic.

I'm 6ft2 and I think about how I wish I was 60ft

I'm 6'5" but I sexually identify as a manlet

I'm 6'4 200 lb
So that guy is probably like 220ish and pretty lean
I'll be there someday

Lucky dude. LTD.

6'3" is the perfect height. I'm 6'5", 210lbs in this pic , if I was 2" shorter at the same weight I'd be shredded.

200lbs

No, 230 at least. I'm almost 200 and don't look anywhere near as big.

S A D !

you already look better than him
/thread

do your legs start to not fit into shit at 6´2?

Im 6´1 and my legs barely fit into airplane and car seats

you just have too little muscle and too much fat

Also 6'4"

Goddamn being this tall is such a fucking pain in the ass

The constant fucking eating just never ends

220-230

t. 215 @ 6'5

iktfb. still worth it though towering over 99% of the population. woudn't trade it for the world.

Can confirm, im 6'3" 210 12% and have joocy 18" guns,
Feelsgoodman

i know that feel bro, oh well at least we're not manlets

>this will never be my life
>this will never be my gf

Kill me

How could you guys find such a girl attractive? they're already ugly af, and imagine how ugly they'd be if their faces weren't caked with make-up.

she likes that pineapple
>tfw no pineapple to make me happy
why even lift

1.5/3/4/5

or higher

theres no way to look big at that height

>the one sperg who always shows up and says a fit blonde cheerleader is not attractive

I know the jocks never accepted you in school, but you're anonymous here, no need to lash out

What is a hafthor?

are jocks an actual thing in america? i only thought it was in tv and movies

Short girls are the best

Very real m8

She really isnt that attractive and you are sperging out about the cheerleader effect.

I fucking hate being 5'6 it ruined my life and height is not a meme it is very important IRL

6'3 220, some of that weight is creatine water weight

lol u gay?

God awful tattoos and looks like an extreme DYEL for sure.

>are jocks an actual thing in america?

You look good man just keep lifting and put on 10 or 15 pnds of muscle you will have made it.

You right now

he was a weak jaw, so it blends in with his neck

Yeah that's honestly pretty much my end goal. 10lbs on my posterior chain/quads, and 5lbs on my back/chest and I'd be golden.

It's just the lighting, I'm not that ugly (I think)

This girl was Miss Teen Columbia South Carolina, so I can assure you she's hot.

Southern girls are an acquired taste, and you don't really understand them until you see them in person. They are mostly insufferable to be around, and the short hair look is eh in my opinion, but there's something about the way they compose themselves that make you double take when you walk by one. Pure bred, corn fed southern belles.

The "jock" is more of a highschool thing, but especially in the south, where the best football/baseball/basketball teams are, collegiate athletes are regarded as literal gods. The term "easy pussy" gets thrown around a lot, but being a college quarterback is pretty much the epitome of that. Especially when you're 6'5" 230lbs like this dude. Every single girl you walk by on campus knows your name, and would have sex with you if you asked. I'd say 1/4 of them would even let themselves get pregnant, just to be along for the ride. It gets to your head pretty quick, especially with social media, which is why all the superstars coming out of college now are egomaniacs.

I used to date a collegiate volleyball player, and even though her team fucking sucked, the entire university basically revolved around the Athletic teams. She registered first for classes, didn't have to pay parking tickets, got whatever grades she wanted, had access to the best athletic staff and trainers in the country, basically whatever she wanted. She had 5k instagram followers that would tell her anything she wanted to hear, and she was also rich and gorgeous, so her ego was a bit up there, even though she tried to be humble.

I ended up having to break it off cause she was so bad at communicating that it drove me insane. She was just so accustomed to being revered and getting so much attention that I didn't really make a difference. Hard to swallow, but I'm sure this motherfucker deals with that every day since his girlfriend is literally a pageant queen lel.

The stereotype of the dumb, bully jock in the media was started by Jews...pretty obvious why. Same with the dumb blonde meme

>be 6'4
>look skinny shit

>mfw can take all the time in the world to get swole, just when i feel like starting
>mfw never have to worry about height

/blessedtowers-general/?

>>>reddit
or if that's too triggering
>>>tumblr

it strikes me dumb how insecure this fucking board is goddamnit op

Shit, I'm 6'4"/190lbs. I started lifting about a half year ago and see only slight changes in my physique. How much calories do I need to consume if I weight lift and box on alternate days? I already consume a shitload of food, is it a high time to buy a gainer? I don't want to drop boxing, tho. It keeps me invulnerable to all relationship shit and the shit that girls throw at me. Tfw I won't never ever make it before the summer.

This is b8 right?

>i want to look like this guy
>posts a pic of himself
>already looks 3x better than the pic he posted

yeah 100% b8

That wasn't OP, that was me. I think that I could look a lot better honestly.

I've been lifting for 2 years, used to be about your height/weight. I saw minimal results until I sat down one day and:
>Calculated my actual TDEE, including working out and cardio
>Constructed a set meal plan to meet my TDEE +500 calories for bulk
Once you know that your math is right, you can rule out diet effecting your gains, and focus on where your lifting is lacking. For me, it was finally getting a gym buddy that knew what he was fucking doing. He introduced me to new exercises, kept me honest about my exercises, and pushed the fuck out of me with volume and maxing out.

Also consider that 1/2 a year of working out isn't that much. Like I said, I've been lifting for 2 years, and I only look like . Of course I could've been more dedicated, so you could probably put on a lot more muscle than I did.

That pic is of me, not OP. I just randomly happened to be the bodyweight and height of some guy's guess so I posted what I looked like at those stats.

i see, well my bad then, anyways you look 3x better than OP's pic anyways

mirin his neck desu that makes or breaks the look

5'6", can I get three inches? Id like to be atleast 5'9

firstly you're a virgin

secondly its a status thing

if you have that girl its about having the best prize - the one most plebs want. you dominate the other males by getting her

Do you guys stop taking creatine when you go on vacation? cut down on it before hand or stop on the last day at home or what?

cant imagine taking it on an airplane in a baggie

Check it in your luggage?

well thanks user, I try

> his girlfriend is literally a pageant queen
he's the quarterback

I'm 6'4" and look bigger than the guy in yr pic and my lifts are shit:
OHP 115x5
Bench 175x5
DL 315x5
Never squat

yeha you def aren't as big as the quarterback for a d1 team if you cant even bench 200lbs

you're basically a tall girl

>bigger
fatter, or else you are just lying to yourself with those lifts.
I am 5'8 and blow your shite lifts out of the water.
Still a manlet tho :/

Yeah but just because you're an athletic celebrity, doesn't mean that that girl is going to be any less crazy. She just gets away with it on a higher level because she matches his social status.

post body (no homo)

his bodyfat is quite high so 220 is feasible. Same mass at 10% would be around 180 lbs heavy

pic related is 6'4" 200 ~8% and much leaner and bigger (has about 20 lbs more lean muscle mass) than the guy in the OP. Guy in the OP is around 6'4" 220 at 15% bodyfat

strength=/=big

guy in OP is dyel-ish mode

guys i have a question,

if there is a big height difference between you and the bitch...

wouldn't that sort of make certain positions annoying ?

lol yeah whatever dude

This guy is also on steroids. Not everyone wants to look juiced to the fucking gills

>be army fag
>Have platoon insignia tattoo'ed on chest

Am i now a faggot?

On second thought you guys are right. My chest is about the same as this guy, but my arms and especially my delts are definitely worse. I do def have broader shoulders than him which is why I was thinking I looked bigger. Also I have actual abs, not a smooth lady stomach like him.

>on chest
>not back and out of sight

yes you are a complete faggot.

6'5 here. The pic you posted is of Jon Skywalker. Pretty cool guy actually and has openly admitted to steroid use. He's one the the original gymshark aesthetic tren bros that was birthed after the death of Zyzz.

Ive been on a bulk up to 235 buff/bulk mode all the way down to 175 super spooky skelly mode.

Here's the thing, you've all been falling for the weight and strength meme. "How much do I need to look like this?" is about the stupidest fucking question you could ask.

Aesthetics and looking "jacked" is all about low bodyfat, proper nutrition, and a bodybuilding/hypertrophy based program. If I took two guys same height and weight and put one on a strength program and the other on a program just to be more aesthetic, one guy would be stronger and the other would be better looking.

Case and point when I was 235, it was hard to keep the puffy moonface look to a minimum since I was maintaining a 6000-8000 calorie/day diet.

On the other hand when I was barely 200 but with 9% bodyfat I looked way more vascular/tight/ripped.

PSA: If you want to ever be considered "jacked" it's all about the arms. Hate on curlbros all you want but for tall skelly fags like us actually focusing on your biceps / forearms more than anything else will truly fill out your frame. Nobody is gonna call you jacked when you can deadlift 500 ,but still have little pipsqueak stick arms.

Nobody deadlifting 500 lbs will have small arms

Women:
youtube.com/watch?v=tWVhinPf0O4
youtube.com/watch?v=9cnEut4G7Bc

NOT big arms:
youtube.com/watch?v=XgvUee8UtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=WDMYju_Pg5g

all of these people are taking themselves to snapcity eventually

>that last guy @500

Wouldn't be surprised if he's in the hospital already

also what the fuck is it with women and that stance? they've got so little leverage the weight barely comes off the ground 0/10