Holy fucking shit Veeky Forums if anyone here has constant nagging low back pain try this shit NOW

Holy fucking shit Veeky Forums if anyone here has constant nagging low back pain try this shit NOW.

youtu.be/JoAj6frTsSs

If not you'll be glad you know about it if you injure yourself in the future.

The clunk feeling is so satisfying, been doing it 3-5 times a day and my back feels the best it has in a year.

>mfw the relief I felt the first time I did it

I'm just desperate enough to sit through your 10 minute video just to feel better.

>fitness advice from someone involved in crossfit
LMFAO

Just the first part, I didn't do any of the lacrosse ball shit because I didn't need to after the clunk.

Crossfitters get injured so often they are experts at dealing with back pain

Just tried it, I feel retarded. Didn't feel it in my back, just kinda felt like I was rocking my legs back and forth. How hard do I push? And do I push back on my hands with my legs?

At first I was skeptical, but then I realized she's kind of hot.

if its anything like other crossfit routines, just do it til you tear your rotator cuff

Yes you push as hard as you can against your legs and push back against your hands with your legs just as hard. Think like you're trying to tear your legs apart. Also push together as hard as you can on the ball/pillow or whatever on the second part I actually used a foam roller

If you feel no clunk or pop repeat all the steps until you do.

Heh

Holy shot, felt a clunk with the squeezing between the legs thing (I used a pillow)

Thank you user, this means a lot to me

>all the people here that haven't heard of Kelly Starlet

Guy is legit. And I have severe doubts he'd be lifting with shitty form so he can't really be counted as part of the crossfit injuries.

In fact he might be the only good thing to come out of crossfit (though he knew a fuckload before that fad) outside of fridge girls.

None of his videos really have things that can go wrong either. He does things that at worst will do nothing, not make it worse.

HOLY FUCK IT WORKED

I'm bumping the shit out of this thread, everyone should give it an honest go.

I'm so happy for you user, I came across this shit on accident but it's fucking gold.

Oh shit, that's definitely an odd feeling but a good one.

Kelly Memet is annoying as hell. I can't fucking stand the guy.

But at the same time his weird band stretching fixed my creaky shoulder and my hip pain, so I have to give him that one.

Would recommend watching his vids at 1.5x speed.

Can I get a timestamp or something of when the actual thing you guys are talking about happens?

3:30

Anyone else too focused on that dumbass kid fucking around on the machine in the back to watch this video?

It's divine, I've been doing it for years just squeezing my knees together

what the fuck, this shit is like magic

instantly gone

Bump for helping more anons

>CrossFit shirt

All crossfit videos have retards fucking around in the background. It must be a running gag.