Where does the golden one trains?

I'm from Sweden and I'd like to train at the same place as him and his legion

user.. from your perspective you are the golden one. You just haven't realized your calling

>Im from sweden
>your pic

lol

probably some underground gym so they can blast roids without the gym being able to drug test them and ban them from all gyms

(yes that is a real thing in sweden)

Probably some kind of a local gym owned by it's members or some enthusiast.
95% sure it's in Uppsala.

Based on his videos some of his workouts do take place in a well equiped gym. I doubt that he sticks to powerlifting dungeons.

Are you implying that if I go to a gym in Sweden, they can force me to take a drug test if I want to keep my membership ?

Yes.

if only they could be this strict with their refugee problem, am i right fellas????

Gold's Gym

Är övertygad om att det ligger i Uppsala, Fredrik Hagberg från Nordisk Ungdom har även tränat dära ett fåtal gånger, även någon strongman snubbe som är med i The Golden One's videor tränar dära med jämna mellanrum.

yeah the last thing the swedish government wants is mentally and physically strong, aggressive and dominant (native) males
as you can see the current state of the 'men' there is very conducive to the current situation

Upsala Tyngdlyftningsklubb - UTK

W-would anyone in Stockholm want to meet and help me get started at the gym
That feel when crippling anxiety

Maybe man, depends on where you live?

Tyresö

>watching that autist

equestrian facility

>08
>kys

Why would you call him the golden one? Do you want to bump into him so you can suck his dick and worship him like a god?
Just call him latsbrah,a cuck from a shithole country is no god

Not him, but I believe it's just meme talk stemming from all the books he's read. And then unfortunately as the saying goes "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots", in this case autistic. Reading the comments is painful.