Can we get a /soap/ thread in here?!? Castile Master Race!

Can we get a /soap/ thread in here?!? Castile Master Race!

Fixed.

You gotta wash your asshole until it burns.

Dove. I don't really care.

Omg I love that cold feeling on your sack for a half hour

Oh yes. The back sack feels like dry ice. It feels fan-fucking-tastic.

Castile is good, but I'm more of an old spice body wash guy.

Baking soda and vinegar.

>soap
Enjoy your xenoestrogens

my dad used it too, it used to be for hippies user

love that shit

Also use almond oil on your skin after you shower. Also put it it your hair after it is wet and let it sit before washing it. Now your hair and skin are silky soft and smooth. You can thank me later buddy

run down?
i remember reading somewhere it was just liquid soaps where this was a problem

I used to use dr. bronner bar soap. It's literally the best soap. I don't use any soap anymore though.

Include me in the reply.

Since I am a /mu/latto I got my black side to give me all my skin tips. I use cocoa butter to keep my skin smooth as the criminal who hit Annie.

The almond stuff is superior too.
Not a single ingredient that can't be recognized

>No soap

???

Fuck off nigger

There's actually real science behind this, after awhile you stop smelling, sweating, secreting grease, etc

>xenoestrogens
Enjoy your drinking water while you're at it, user.

>you stop sweating

I would love a source on this one nigger

kek

>implying I don't have a water filter

It helps restore moisture to the skin, not stop sweating, tard.

I don't remember why I started. Because of an article I read. I don't remember the benefits either. Sorry. I'm a space case. I just remember reading the article, liking the pros, and deciding to do it.

Yeah. Since I stopped using soap, only very recently a week or two, my pits smells less often and I can go longer without deodorant. Not days but the effect is noticeable even after so short a time.

>Captcha expecting me to choose a billion street numbers and wait for the slow off fade out and fade in
Honestly, I hope whoever came up with, implemented, and approved that kind of capture all get cancer and in their final moments of life burn to death.

>implying Kangen Water 9.5 is safe.

That water better be magnetized.

>You just smell like shit and don't mind.

No, I mean I can go 12-24 hours after a shower without deodorant where before I'd start smelling a couple hours afterward if I forgot to put deodorant on (because just chilling at home all day). You don't know me.

I know that from what you've said about not showering I can surmise you are pauper trash who stinks.It was an easy deduction

ALWAYS just refresh those captcha's... not even going to waste my time

Take a fucking shower right now a young man.

>Going 12-24 hours without showering

Do you want to smell like trash?

Apparently you can use this shit as toothpaste¿????¿ is this shit healthy?

I spam enter on those and the ones where they want me to click to encircle the street sign. I'm not joking. I actually wish hell on all peoples responsible. It's just so unscrupulous.

Don't. It tastes like shit.

They do make a good toothpaste though

I just use Crest, or Tom's.

Tom's for sure, foamy as fuck

peppermint depresses test and y'all niggas are putting it on your balls, gj

They are just fake estrogens(causes the same effect as estrogen while not actually being estrogen, kinda like how artificial sweeter causes the same taste as sugar) that can get adsorbed though the skin from soaps, shampoos, body washes and other shit. OP's soap I think Is fine but I can't recall. If you want to avoid the xenoestrogens then avoid stuff with Parabens, Sulfates, Propylene Glycol, and Polyethylene Glycol. Personally I just use Jason shampoo.

Dead Sea Mineral Shea Butter Soap