In what ways has life fucked you over?

In what ways has life fucked you over?

Plenty. Take the hits and keep moving. Find your motivation elsewhere.

>shitty hair texture
>acne/scars,oily skin
>have Thom Yorke eye
>big nose
>weak jawline
>manlet
>skinny as fuck
>small dick
>can't look at people in the eyes
>severe depression
>suck at making friends
>never had a gf
>never had sex
>can't focus in school
>can't seem to get another job
>had an abusive dad that walked out on my family when I was 12
>constantly anxious
>always falling in "love" with every girl that shows me attention

Sometimes I wonder why I was even born.

> 22, still get mild acne, just enough to be confidence shattering
> too smart to work a shitty blue collar labour job
> too stupid to ace all my STEM courses without putting in serious effort
> half jewish
> still not 1/2/3/4

Balding. Apart from that I've been given everything else on silver platter
>excellent parents, very supportive and involved
>excellent sports genetics (both older brothers played d1 sports)
>very creative, won blue ribbons and awards for drawing and sculpture as a teen
>good jawline and decently attractive face
>perfect score on math and English portions of SAT
Honestly I've never been bad at anything I've tried. Except basketball, fuck basketball. But Im unfocused and a terrible procrastinator and with women I get too intense too quickly.
My life is still pretty good, but it took me an extra semester to finish college with mediocre grades, and I lost a lot of gains and friends along the way because of depression and lack of direction.
Forcing myself to be disciplined and actually make the most of my many many advantages in the last 6 months has already gotten me to lose 20lbs, get a great job making 60k, living in a new city, learning new things, selling my art work online.
Im not the most talented, but dammit I should be better than I am with the gifts I've been given.

Just be yourself, dude.

Lots of ways but tomorrow can be better. Best to not dwell on the shitty parts of life. You'll make it anons, I believe in you!

>STEM

Why fall for that meme

Northcutt is like a test tube baby, dude has no idea how to act cool

>5'6"
teenage girls are taller than me

Thom Yorke eye is cool, like imagine if you found a QT that liked you and found it cute, that'd be the cutest thing ever.

I'm half Jewish too in a similar position
We should both combine to form a full Jew and finally graduate

Theres an ASMR chick I used to watch that has the Thom Yorke eye. Too bad she lives in another state and would probably never want to be with me.

I've failed myself way more than life has failed me.

So many missed opportunities due to laziness and not fully exploring my options in life.

>too smart to work a shitty blue collar labour job
>too stupid to ace all my STEM courses without putting in serious effort

i know this feel all to well.

Probably addiction. I was addicted to eating, and it really fucked me up. I'm still having to fight my way to an XL from a 4XL. It's a fucking tough battle, but I'm trucking on because I want to live without buying two plane tickets, seatbelt extenders, having to wait as my friends go on theme park rides, and getting winded climbing stairs.

Likewise. But I'm 22, so plenty of time to try more.

>hips

>26 and male patter baldness is hitting me hard
>5'8, but it doesn't bother me at all

Other than that, life is pretty good. I guess the only other thing is that the only girl I've ever truly -loved-, not just some silly crush or need for companionship, but truly had an uncharacteristically, unbearably strong urge to care for and protect was taken before I got to her. I've not been able to feel anything for anyone since. Luckily I'm pretty comfortable being alone

If it makes you feel better user, I didn't get anywhere until I was 26. Was both a high school, and later college drop out

Now I have a pretty nice job and my own place. If I can do it, so can you

5.4' dicklet and 5"9 manlet here
supposedly average, and still get sex, but never feel like a man

cant hold a good woman down either, last one became uninterested after the third date. we fucked on the second date, so i cant tell if it was the sex that she didnt like. i didnt think it was bad, but the again

>dicklet

You know what, no matter how bad I have it I always feel thankful as fuck that I happened to be born in a situation which would eventually land me in a wealthy western nation, have no significant defects, and am mostly at least average in most aspects.

Shit, I see videos of kids selling their assholes in Brazil and I know that it's pretty much a diceroll and it could've been any of us.

i may be balding but i am a young and healthy person

millions are out there struggling on less than a dollar a day and dealing with terminal illness and would give an arm just to live a few more months in comfort

take nothing for granted

we're all gonna make it

Life has been pretty great to me. I truly seem to be a lucky person. Opportunities seem to just fall in my lap. But I consistently fuck myself over which kind of evens out being lucky I guess

Kek

>Big nose

I mean at least its straight and not crooked or hooked and not terribly large just big. Girls also dont seem to mind and when I say I have a big nose they just say "it fits your face well" or "Or I like it".

Just shave your head if you actually start balding.

Believing anything a women says, you gotta be a massive beta

>chad thundercock lost to a dadbod

Sounds similar too me. Keep going man you'll get there. Persistence is the way.

Life is good. Balding, but have good beard genetics, naturally muscular (215lbs @ ~18% bodyfat), 6 foot. No complaints... wish my dick was 9" that's about it.

>tfwnogf

HOW DO I INTO NORTHKEK 'CEPS?

>Good Looking
>Amazing parents/upbringing
>7 Inch dick
>No problem socializing
>Have been with plenty of women
>Intellegent
>Manlet

Can't have everything I guess..

>genetic osteoporosis since birth to early 20s [spoiler]not this stage when all my bones are curved and shit but just really frail, i had around 12 broken bones and needed to move on a wheelchair for around a year [/spoiler]
-after my leg broken few times and because of some shitty doctors my left thigh is curved (pic)
-i have problems with hearth, kidney, liver, intestine and hearth
-170 cm
Rehabilitating and working out for 7 years now and I still barerly have any muscle and weight 60 kg
No fucking reason to live basically

I dont its why I say I have a big nose faggot. Learn to read.

Oh like zero. I just purposefully chase shitty women because I lack self respect.

You'll make it man. If I could break my food addiction I know you can. There's.m no greater feeling than finally fitting decently in a L shirt.

Fuck this is literally me

what if he's.......... interdasted in it

It’s later than you think.

>So many missed opportunities due to laziness and not fully exploring my options in life.

Know this feel too well. Had endless opportunities I took for granted, and never appreciated those who unconditionally loved me. My dad loved me so much despite me barely talking to him, and now that he's gone I regret it every single day of my life.

>bad lower back flexibility effects my squat and dl

It's not fair

> Think I'm above work
> Too lazy to actually work

Found your problem, you're both faggots.

>Massive widow’s peak.
>Jawlet.
>Never got over my first grill.

>crooked nose

Its not terribly crooked, but its what I focus on every time I look at a picture of myself. It makes me not ever want to be in photos

>manlet (5'5", honestly I can just stop here)
>shitty nose, makes my profile look ugly as fuck
>my natural complexion is a gross, pale white, despite the fact I go outside every fucking day
>borderline autistic, have a lot of trouble talking to women

My parents left me in a trashcan in tai shan because they didn't want a girl

I'd still say I'm doing pretty good, and i don't really blame them, at least they gave me decent genetics (double lids, no flat gook nose)

Parents never taught me how to drive.
Don't live in America, so driving class isn't a thing at school (which I honestly think it should be)
23, no license
Homeless in 3 days at the maximum

Feels pretty bad desu

That's one of the few things that will make me cry. I love my dad and mom so much and I realize the pain you go through so I try to make the most of my time with them all the time.

someone explain why these threads exist and arent criticized anywhere nearly as much as something with a title of "describe your 3 most favorite accomplishments/features in detail"

>OY VEY, THE GOYIM WON'T GIVE SHEKELS FOR BEING 5TH GENERATION HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR
Get working you fucking kike

>Grew up poor, shy/social anxiety
>Shithead abusive father
>Got bullied and mocked throughout childhood
>Treated like shit by several teachers, mostly in middle school
>Depressed and wanted my life to end >Entertained thoughts/wished for some freak accident happening to me or an cataclysmic event to just take my and everyone's miserable life away
>Sit through most of high school without purpose or goals, just waiting to die

T A I S H A N
A
I
S
H
A
N

>be in decent shape
>get deep tissue infection
>go through months of antibiotics and steroids
>have to get three surgeries
> have to go through hormone theropy
>end up in a brace for over a year
>end up putting on over 60lbs
>hormones left me with an abundance of breast tissue
>10 years later still run risk of losing my leg

>good looking face
>not much size on body yet but very low bodyfat
>good liar(AKA good at being a fake chad)
>girls approach you
>life of the party

only issues I have are
>5'7
>only girl you actually liked technically rejects you
>severe depression but if you hint at it to others they don't believe you

Girls like me in the moment but as soon as they find out im a depressed autistic memelord they lose whatever interest they had.

thats what I thought and now im 31.
gl user.

Bad nipple geometry and nipple size. Nipple placement is alright though

>Weak chin
>Flat arch
>5 inch erect dick
>Under-active thyroid
>High functioning autism

Has no effect on my confidence. None of the above have ever stopped me from getting what I want.

This. Get a job you entitled fucks.

>6'4
>Broad Sholders
>Mixed race so naturally tanned skin
>8+ inch dick
>Musical talent
>Straight teeth
>Fighting ability
>FACE, FRAME
Life fucked me in the sense that I have celiac disease, Gastric reflux, and Irritable bowel syndrome. I havent eaten bread or wheat in years, and I've been on an elimination diet for almost 5 years of my live now.

I got man tits even in hungry skeleton mode.

This is something absurdly few westerners thinks about imo. You and I could be born, lived our whole lives and died as a dirt poor lentil farmers in a remote village in India without ever leaving the country, if not the village

My skin is oily, and I still get acne. How do I fix this lads?

>Intellegent

Why did you put mixed race in with the positives?

recurring, chronic (year+ long) gastritis accompanied with debilitating nausea
i wanna die lol

>5'8"
I don't need to go on
Life is pretty much over from birth

accutane if youre a risk taker

>> too smart to work a shitty blue collar labour job
Is this bait?

I've got a great family, go to uni and have good work drive however these things are just eclipsed by massive anxiety. Just one look at my Facebook profile shows my uneventful life. Soon everyone I love will be gone and I'll think where the fuck all that time went.

it's pretty much a diceroll and it could've been any of us

>You and I could be born,

No we couldn't have

I have seen men with your height with girls

Grow up

as someone who is actually intelligent, its not a pro, its a con

they're rich

my head is too big

good thing I am 6'1 so not many notice these days

my child hood was terrible because of this, the amount of ridicule left me with open wounds that haven't healed even to this day, I have social anxiety and avoid people as much as possible. I am 23 and still a virgin.

Then you know what you must do

It's not like becoming rich is hard

>being part of the weirdos in school make me anxious about being weird to other in adulthood
>I my knees/legs are sort of bent and I walk and run like a retard

Are you white?

Nope, they arent
I live in DR, they are middle class, poor, etc

Big heads are a good thing user.

>Autistic (Although I don't really consider this a negative)
>Poor motor control
>Small hands/feet
>Bad eight-sight
>5'9

I got a big dick and a decent face though, so it's alright.

I don't know what it is you have but I hope it's fatal. Please die.

what abot yor nine sight?

The fuck is nine-sight?

I only have spider-vision.

neuro-typicals get out reeee

that idea requires of some kind of soul of yours that just gets put in a body at random.

You are the kid of your parents, tjey gave you your genes and the wealth that their ancestors amassed, in no scenario could YOU as a person have turned out to be an indian rice farmer

interligent
retard

Too much test. It's a curse

>6'1
>very broad shoulders
>8/10 face
>natural strength
>popular mr. cool dude
>big ol' doodle

hyperflexible shoulder joints took me out of contention for a state boxing title. I had to give away the sport. now i just lift and swim for fun.

addictive personality by nature and borderline personality disorder.

hardcore oneitis for an ex, we broke up >1 month ago.

This.

"You've could've been a poor starving african!" is globalist nonsense.

>working out
>get real bad throbbing pain in elbow
>go to doctors
>find out I badly damadged the tendons in my elbow
>can't lift and have to rest for 4 months
>miss out on all kinds of gains while gymbros get more notably swole
>finally recover to be able to lift again
>fall down a flight of stairs on way to gym
>break my recovered arm
Does God just not want me to lift?

This pleases me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're joking right?

>Baldcel (thankfully decent shaped head)
>Acne while growing up (gone now)
>Small penior (just shy of 6")
>5'9" (Meh, could be taller)
>Body really likes to fail and get injured easily

raped by uncle now a FAG

I'm 1,68m too but I don't have this issue in my country. Actually that's something that would happen in place were people is too tall. Sorry, mate.

Bipolar and an alcohol so I pretty much create my own set of problems. Got it all under control at the moment though and things are fine.

It hasn't really. Mu problems all stem from my failures not from any shit sandwich life has doled on me.

who cares