So how's that 'fitness' working for you, bud?

so how's that 'fitness' working for you, bud?

what kind of tree is that?

a bigotry

I'd cry if I realized the only one who wanted me was a fat neckbeard, too, user.

aw :)

Who makes all these threads? Doesn't it get old? It's just such a tired played out troll. The same fucking thread over and over and over.

A woman's goal is to get married. It looks like her not being a lardass accomplished that for her.

Is that a real tree that they fucked up? looks like a nice tree though 10/10 would climb

Pretty gud, I finally hit 3 pl8 bench.
Now I gotta grind for that 2pl8 OHP.

If he can get up from that kneel I'll mire.

That looks like the lifa tree

I am happy for him and her

That tree looks fucking awesome, I want to climb that bitch

Pretty sure that's in Disney World, and it's made of plastic. That's how pathetic this picture is.

shit i'm having mescaline flashbacks just looking at it

that tree looks like my dick

fuuuuuck, saw a couple looking exactly like that this weekend
>at bar with friend
>see a petite cutie dancing around half bored while her fat friend stands leaned at the bar
>bet who will first get her
>quickly come up to her ask for a dance
>dance and joke around a bit, great fun, but nothing happens out of it
oh well
>me and my buddy start drinking with the fat guy
>"hey man why aren't you dancing with your friend, she is obviously bored"
>sad look on his face "she is my girlfriend"
>we both look surprised
>"Dude you don't give out ANY signals she is with you, why didnt you do smt when i danced with her"
>"Well i am fat and i don't know how to dance and i didn't want any trouble"
>his face looking like he is about to hang himself
Jesus, at this point i felt so fucking sorry for him
Tell him he needs to at least fake confidence and since he is a big guy he could probably intimidate, or he could lose her. Spend some time drinking with him and motivating him, wished him best of luck .

Not sure how they wound up together but its like if the ">tfw no gf" wound a qt3.14 gf and his depression left unchanged...

You are a good person

>feeling sorry for human garbage

You should have been searching for an appropriate gauge of rope rather that giving false hope.

the top half of that is actually a great picture

He wasnt her bf, he lied to save face.
He definitely wanted to fug her though

A faggotry

ayy

2 hours on-and-off PT and 3 hours XC on my new bike, for my rest day. Tomorrow it's back to hard work again.

It's going great.

that's not even a marriage proposal you fools. i was there and this is what happened.

>walk with niece in disney world
>come to tree of life
>see this fat guy walking behind some girl
>girl drops chocolate on the floor
>guy stops her and tells her what happened
>she says it's dirty anyway now
>guy kneels and picks it up
>looks at it
>says no it's not you just gotta blow on it to get the dirt off
>proceeds to blow on the chocolate
>girls still refuses to take it back
>he takes a bite to prove her
>she starts crying
>parents of the girl now notice what's going on
>father is furious and kicks this fat guy ass
>security takes the red shirt guy away for harassing visitors

fat people are disgusting

Underrated post

So pathetic, having a fun weekend at an amusement park with your girlfriend and proposing to her. So lame lmao right?

what the fuck did i just read

fixed that for ya OP, tfw I will have to fight off gold diggers once I get into comp sci

should make it realistic and set her as unemployed with 0 income

So this is how fit dies huh...
RIP Veeky Forums had such great times together.

>$121 000
>gold digger
Wouldnt it be more like a silver digger though as that is basically upper middle class?

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

I plan on saving 75% of my salary and investing

>implying only 6 figure income

lel

>Red text on green background
Why?

How are you going to do that with debt and cost of living? At most you may be able to save 50%

I already have a good bit of money and a house m8, all I need for living expenses are utilities, car insurance and food, lel

Autism.

That's not why it's particularly shit to read btw.

>black text on white backgroud

what are you fucking retarded, who puts opposite colros for text and background what a retard

>oops i left my trip on

but seriously it's because those are the 2 colros of watermelon, if you must know

YOU FUCKING RACIST

>short hair
>terrible fashion sense
>those socks
>probably late 20s/early 30s and at a fucking theme park
...yeah, I'm doing just fine thanks OP.

Oh well then I guess you can. Another queation what does BN stand for is it your intials?

BigNig

Every thread I've clicked on this morning, I've seen your faggot ass tripping for no reason
REEEEEEEEE

lmao if i milk those things can i drink the shit raw or do i have to pasteurize it first?

More like big nip

funny because I have posted in maybe 6 in the last 48 hours
guess we have similar tastes

faggot

Pretty well considering I'm not desperately proposing to shapeless 4/10's for fear of dying alone

CHECKED AND KEK'D

man boobs are the sniper rifles of aesthetics

Do you keep a photo of yourself as your back ground?

first time I've seen you handle the gyno comments well, props to you big nig

kek btfo

is there an active thread that doesn't have your tripfag ass in it and your pictures?

>reoccurring digits coupled with a trip getting assblasted

KEK BIGNIG BTFO

oops forgot my trip

This

you also forgot to reply to any post you spastic cunt

NIGGER BTFO

oops forgot my trip

Do those ever go away? I now have HPPD after doing mesc and lsd within a two week period

>2017
>still getting mad about tripfags
I should get a trip again, makes winding you idiots up completely effortless.

I don't get it. She's fat too. She's covering her face, but I can guarantee nobody on Veeky Forums would find her attractive anyway.

The guys here who complain about being lonely are lonely because they have standards and pride. They pride themselves too much to get with a fat ugly chick.

where can i find ugly or fat girl if i'm from europe. i swear that everywhere around me all i see are beautiful girls that are fit. i'd settle for one but they really don't exist. there are no fat people here. and by fat i mean fat not someone that you would call fat in america that is morbidly obese. i have never in my life seen obese woman. all of them look like they are cardio bunnies.

Why would you want a fatty? It shows lack of self control and gulttony. Find yourself a shy introverted girl.

like i said, fat in europe is not the same as fat in states. pic related is what girls that call themselves fat look like. i have no problem with someone looking like that

I did 4 aco dmt/det every day with benzos for a month one time thinking I was having a spiritual awakening or some bullshit.

Been 2 years and still have bad HPPD. Stare at anything patterned for more than 10-15 seconds and it all starts melting off to the side. Always checking for tracers by waving my hands in front of my face and shit too. Embarrassing when I get caught doing it.

very nice