Weight gain

as far as aesthetics go is there any other example where gaining weight (fat) made the person look better?

Other urls found in this thread:

stufferdb.com/index?/category/58-amatuer_art_azismiss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the thinner and more defined the better. don't fall for the thick (fat fetish) meme

Google Olivia Jensen

I'm sure it helps out Auschwitz survivors but for normal people not so much.
OP tiddies are worth the trade-off.

I think she may be the lone exception (that's notable publicly anyway)

no
more makeup and a bra and different lighting made them look better
bluepilled chubby chaser

wtf she looks horrible on the right, absolutely disgusting. left is at least tolerable

mmm, you're wrong bro. she looks nice and smelly on the right. she looks like she smells like sweat, sour meaty pussy, and unwiped out-of-reach doo doo. i'd flip that shit over and just bury my nose in her nasty nasty nethers right out in public.

This one got worse tho.

but that's the opposite

she looks like terrible now that she's gotten fat

I'm 6'4. I used to be like 125 pounds. I bulked hard as fuck to 200 in less than a year. I gained a lot of fat bit I definitely look much much better.

But yeah adding some fat usually only helps aushwitz mode.

She got better looking in a shirt from a certain angle retard. Look at that double chin and those michelin man arms. Glorious tits of the left pic are now forever ruined by fatty sag

>I'm 6'4. I used to be like 125 pounds

No you weren't unless you're a literal auschwitz survivor.

7/10 on the left
3/10 on the right

sauce?

Her tits got bigger, but it wasn't worth the trade off. She went from cute to fat and gross.

Here's proof.

I'm 5'10 140lb I was 112 4 months ago I've been doing ICF the fat I've gained makes me look wayy better

Mirin delts work on chest, traps and arms tho good luck

>implying fat saggy tits are better than supple firm tits.

OP, she is wearing a shirt in the 2nd picture for a reason.

Looks more like 140-150 to me if you really are 6'4. I know a guy who is legit 6'4 and at 200-205lb he doesn't look that much bigger than you did.

Fucc

That's the closest picture I found. That's after some gaining and a few months of lifting, might be 130-140. I know 125 because that's what my old drivers license says.

Anyway here's a picture from a few months ago at the years mark. A lot of fat gain but it definitely looks better.

>a few months ago
>filename
Okay.

I had broad shoulders, but if i turned sideways I'd disappear.

are you actually fucking retarded?

Well yeah, editing out my face. That's alright if you don't believe me. No stress dude. Cheers.

This.

Kek

> I know 125 because that's what my old drivers license says.

So, no. You weren't 125lb.

Sauce?

Azismiss
here you go
stufferdb.com/index?/category/58-amatuer_art_azismiss

Literally she's just wearing makeup in the right picture. She didn't get more attractive, she learned how to do makeup. Are men really this easily fooled by a little pigment?

Also she doesn't even look better, she lost all definition in her chin, and her body probably looks terrible underneath the clothing. Tell her to lose weight.

A bit of fat always makes a girl look better so long as she has some genes to chuck it on the ass and chest.

Would fuck and then feel ashamed

Pic related, second to last objectively best.

you must have a chubby fetish if you think she looks better when fat, especially this shit

Female bodybuilders are gross, female powerlifters are 10/10
I know she gained muscle too, but it was the fat gain that made her attractive

she looks fucking horrible

Somewhere in between would be ideal. Her protruding belly is not attractive.

She became british

this chick has been roiding slightly to anyone who cant tell

> fat smoker

Why boner

Nothing wrong with having a qt you can fraud with. I got my gf to do it

if there is it's certainly not this example you've given. she looked better before

>nothing wrong with your gf becoming more masculine

how do you know?

wuts this chicks name again

Tiffany Cappotelli

>higher sex drive
>leaner and more muscular
>lifting and shooting each other up
>watching her slowly become the ideal female (pictured)

Oh yeah why would I do such a thing

Autism and have been studying the effect of roids for many many years

I can tell if someone roids easily, all I need to know are a couple of things

With females sign of masculine characteristics combined with strength progress and muscularity is a dead give away. Also anyone who is willing to bodybuild is very very likely to roid as that is the unwritten rule in their ''sport''

>have been studying the effect of roids for many many years
>With females sign of masculine characteristics combined with strength progress and muscularity

Whoa, whoa, slow down Professor Brainiac.

i wouldn't typify megsquats as a roider, maybe you're right, maybe not. She is strong but it is also her profession isn't it?

it is true that musculature is a dead give away, particularly on women, so that's no shocker. i'd compare someone like Brooke Ence (roid) to megsquats for a better display of obvious roiding.

>i wouldn't typify megsquats as a roider,
She has used; but not sure if shes still using a low dose of steroids

If you just look at her face alone you can see masculine features. Steroids obviously provide permanent effects and masculine changes in the face are one of them

>female powerlifters are 10/10

middle > all

why do all female powerlifters look like chun li, or the fucking lunch lady

Because powerlifting is one of the few sports where you can be good while being an unathletic fat piece of human garbage.

Middle gets you 90% of the tits but without the 40yo trailer park single mother body

>powerlifters
That's not a powerlifter you fucking summerfag, get out

This.

Look at her physique (particularly arms and delts)
Look at her man jaw
Look at her receding hairline

Ally Stone on insta went from generic skeleton girl to thicc. Sian Walton went from one of those skinnyfat girls always jogging around a park to a legit qt 3.14.

Ally Stone was so perfect before she got fat.

name?

Well why the fuck is she powerlifting then?

She is doing olympic weightlifting, not powerlifting

She's lifting with power though

ebin

I'd fuck it

trips of truth

>Nothing wrong with having a qt you can fraud with. I got my gf to do it
I would want to say I am shocked that this has become the norm for modern society, but I am not. I am just sad that retardation has become so common it's not even a surprise anymore.

Needs to cut about 10lbs or so, arms have gotten fat

I'm all for chub, but there's a line