Will farmers walk cure my pencil neck?

Will farmers walk cure my pencil neck?

Headbanging and screaming will

Get a boxing neck trainer

no but neck curls will

this is like saying do bench press with just the bar to get a bigger chest. the neck is a muscle aswell and it too needs progressive overload.

GOMAD 3X daily followed by a double set of Kickers and Uppercuts

Just hold a weighted barbell in front of you and do I Don't Nose.

Are these a meme?

You've obviously never done it then. Each show you do you can go a little bit harder. And when you're on level Rollins you can go apeshit for an entire show. Its not easy breh.

>tfw chest dominant on bench press

ayy, i want that corey taylor neck width

I just do them for fun. Having thick, meaty hands is fantastic. I can swing from trees like a monkey.
t. do farmer's walks with 52 kg dumbbells

Yes, dumbbells don't work.

You've clearly never been to a metal concert.

Interesting opinion, bro.

George has always had a decent sized neck. Often those bodyparts that are naturally more developed than others respond to training much better too.

same here. i started because my grip was weak and i had pencil forearms and no traps, despite dl-ing 4pl8 for reps

do you do 'em for time or distance? or both?

the heaviest dbs in my gym are 40kg and I kinda walk around with 'em until they literally start slipping, which is maybe 2-4mins

>you will never make it to Corpsegrinder mode

Will farmers cock cure my pencil dick?

jesus man

I did farmers walk today with 26kg ketlebells and my forearms were on fire

you must be THICCC

Look at that frame god damn. 6'1 as well. Razor sharp hairline and thicc wrists too. Genetically gifted as huck, he should get swole

He talks about lifting weights since he was a teenager in his interviews,I'm pretty sure that's as swole as he can get without roids

why are metal dudes always look like they about to suck each other off

He lifted weights in his teens, not since his teens.
Now he is fat as fuck. He's nearly 50 he should get Trt and hop on the fraud train like Doyle. Great potential

I don't know how relaxed your gym is, but the dumbbells at mine also maxes out at 40 and some strong guys bring tape and tape plates to them.

Do neck curls, a lot of neck curls

nowadays i do maybe one neck training a week to maintain, i'm having some serious trouble buttoning up shirts and it makes me look autistic because the shirts choke me and my face gets all red and fucked up, and XL shirts button up fine but are too baggy

Might cure your pencil neck but wont help your pencil dick

I guess it makes you look a bit better or something, idk if girls even notice desu

pic related me

much much better.

was that because of farmers walks? wht did you do to them?

Wow.. your face really suits it though, I think with my baby face I'd look weird

No he used a program called photoshop.

Which of these muscles are you trying to train, exactly?

Hand Stand pushups

Squats and deadlift made my neck fucking huge.

My neck was already big but these gave me an extra few inches over the last year and change. To the point that I now have sleep apnea because of neck muscles.

Deadlift, bench, squats, overhead press increase neck size.

This, deadlifts gave me neck size,had a pencil neck before, idk why it happened but it did.

because traps are a hugely underworked muscle and big in the deadlift

The neck muscles do get activated deadlifting though or by squatting, just look at any lifter whos strong at these lifts you'll see the neck muscles contracting

thank you so much for the kek