Am I too fat...

am I too fat? Been 'bulking' but I was thinking of starting to cut to go back to a really low %bf to then go on a clean bulk

you can bully if u want I don't care

>wearing shoes indoors
>wearing shoes with just your undies on
>Asian

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

you have nice legs, user

for a lady

If you arent trolling you should just kys, because you look like shit, and since you somehow managed to get yourself into a situation where you are wearing shoes and underwear, you also happen to be retarded.

It's almost summer, user

Cut and look shredded for the first half of summer
Then slow, clean bulk the last half

did you stuff your underwear with another pair of underwear?

Legs are too small, especially calves, underwear looks bad, and you badly need a tan.

"Bulking " is completely unnecessary for beginners.

Your two goals are 1. Showing up consistently and on schedule 2. Raising your weights.

Lol!

Y-you too

Not asian, I'm from Honduras

That's just my dick

dude, you're Asian. which means you're not too anything except too Asian.

I'm not fucking Asian dude, I'm a Latino in central america

kek

?
Why do you care then you'll never have a real life.

Holy shit! You're right.

Fucking dicklets. When will they learn?

You look almost like me right now and ive been lifting for two weeks. Weight, height and for how long have you been lifting? Asking because of my own insecurities

You look like you need more cardio and to lift more for 3 years non-stop.
Go over to Brazil when you are done and pull sum thicc-ass women homey

Will anybody give me advice or are you just going to keep talking about my dick? Damn Veeky Forums really is filled with literal fags

What if those two "goals" are completely trivial? What's wrong with bulking if you're a skinny motherfucker like most kids on this board that struggles to even maintain that 140lbs skelly weight?

You know you're all just making feel better by saying my dick looks like someone stuffed underwear there, right? I didn't know you were all so nice here guys :')

>says he's not asian
>stuffs sock down underwear
It's worse than a manlet wearing platforms.

5'9, 140lbs,20 yrs

You look at a healthy fat percentage in the sense that the amount of fat I see is about right in case you get a bad flu or viral/bacterial infection. You could just clean bulk right now instead of cut, get to the size you like and then cut. I'm not a fan of going through cut/bulk cycles before you hit your goal size... unless you get really fucking fat, but you aren't too fat yet.

Jesus Christ.

I'm 6" and started lifting at 145/150. You are a little more flabby than I was but you need to stop being a bitch and bulk the fuck up. Eat until you're sick of eating and eat some more. Go hard in the gym and bulk your ass up this year. Don't stop till you hit 185-200. May be a little heavy for your Asian frame but I believe in you you skinny fat faggot. You cannot chisel a statue from a pebble. Also nice corkscrew penis chink

this is really messing with my head i was 5'6.645 at 140lbs and i still looked like a shrimp with clothes on, visible abs if i tried. What are your lifts like? maybe you have small organs or something

Fucker you look like you're 5'6 on a good day, just stop.

why did you take off your pants but leave your shoes on

you look like your daddy buys you gear but you dont workout with it

OP here, dunno who that guy is, im a turbo manlet 5'6 (167cm) and fluctuating around 130-135lbs, he guessed my age right though I'm 20

Thanks bro, I have no clue what you mean by corkscrew penis though

Cause I just wanted to flex for a bit in front of the mirror, what's wrong with it

>am I too fat?
Yes. Any male lifter should be 15% or less, you're upwards of 20