What's your opinion on pic related?

What's your opinion on pic related?

Wholesale store meme pre-workout
Get you some Mesomorph

its so fucking useless

just have a fucking banana and a redbull for the same effect.

95% of the effect comes from sugar and caffeine, the other 5% is garbage you're better off not using

I took this 5 hours ago and all I felt/currently feel is sick and depressed. Best $60 I've ever spent.

redbulls are more expensive

Go with Mr. Hdye

Banana and no-doz, then, expense wasn't the point

I actually prefer C4 to Hyde.

Works great...beta-alanine will have your whole body tingling. I don't know what's with the hate but I go literally twice as hard in the gym when I take it and usually will do an 80 minute workout vs a 40-50 minute workout without. Best to take a scoop before with water and then a scoop in a bag to dump into your mouth 30 minutes in to your workout for the sublingual effect. I also get no crash from it.

Yeah, that 1g of sugar really gets ya going...dumbass.

And you're wrong with the caffeine part considering it doesn't even contain the same amount of caffeine as a monster/sip.

Almost all pre-workouts are caffeine. Brew yourself some strong black coffee, drink over ice and eat a banana. Cheapest pre-workout gets same results. Spend your money on protein.

It's ok. I use shit with DMAA or DMHA in it for PR days.
Otherwise I use C4 as a coffee replacement preworkout. Two scoops and I don't need anything for the rest of the day.

Yeah it contains more.

>people in this thread claiming coffee and energy drinks come close to the stupid amount of caffeine in pre workout.
>jesus do any of you even lift?

Caffeine in different products for comparison.
>coffee 1 cup 95 mg
>sip 1 cup 80 mg
>redbull 1 cup 80 mg
>Cellucor C4 Extreme 135mg/scoop
>Cellucor C4 Pre-Workout 150mg/scoop
>Mesomorph 300mg/scoop
>Sidewalk Kraka 300mg/scoop
*1 scoop is mixed with 8 oz of water or 1 cup.

300mg caffeine in a 500ml can of sips tho

>checkmate atheists

Fair I just don't drink carbonated shit it's a slippery slope to drinking soda 24/7 so the others are fine for me.

Don't rate most preworkouts that included as its only really the caffeine having an effect.
I do use a preworkout called nemesis fury though.
>200mg caffein
>72mg DMAA
works like a charm, and I add a bunch of beta alanine as I like the parasthesia effect. And now I'm cutting I've been trying ephedrine for the first time on top and that is also working great.

Lots of "dude pump dude tingle dude SO AWAKE" meme shit, you're better off either mixing your own from a select few ingredients or using none at all. Still not the worst offender of them all, but not for lack of trying. Also way fucking overpriced, that as a side note.

No, it doesn't. What the fuck are you talking about? 1g of sugar. Even if a scoop contained nothing BUT sugar (6.5g) that wouldn't do anything to you.

Considering it's $20 for 30 servings it's far from overpriced with what you get compared to drinking that "sips" meme bullshit. You're paying $2 for an aluminum can.

>$20 for 30 servings it's far from overpriced
>implying 30 servings of something you need to do 2-3 scoops of will last any reasonable amount of time
but that's the joke. it's fairly affordable but STILL overpriced for what it does lel
>compared to drinking that "sips" meme bullshit.
oh I agree, I never was into those either, although I do enjoy the memes

What are you talking about?
I was referring to this
>And you're wrong with the caffeine part considering it doesn't even contain the same amount of caffeine as a monster/sip.

Which is true I 16 oz can of sip contains 160mg 16 oz with 2 scoops of C4 contains 300 mg.

Coffee + albuterol inhaler

ineffective if you drink coffee on the regular.
>yfw you had hoped that you would feel a buzz or the tingly feeling like people told you about but nothing happened until you quadrupled the dose and had to puke in the bathroom

Holy fuck I need to get off Veeky Forums for a second.

I was referring to this
>And you're wrong with the caffeine part considering it doesn't even contain the same amount of caffeine as a monster/sip.
With my response C4 contains more caffeine.

>1 16 oz can of sip contains 160mg
>2 scoops of C4 mixed into 16 oz contains 300 mg

I am basing this on the fact it is recommended you mix 1 scoop with 8oz.

Working out on stimulants is not good for the heart. Just a heads up. Don't do this often or long term.

Me and you. We're arguing about a fucking supplement at 3:00 in the afternoon on a weeaboo forum when I don't even fucking like Japs let alone anime. On top of that hardly anyone here has a body worth showing off yet somehow think they can throw their 2 cents worth in.

fml

I take this. It doesnt hype me up as much as some preworkouts do but it zeros me into a crazy focus zone like nothing else.

What?

Why did you have to put everything into perspective man?

oops

>I'll just take this chemical that constricts all the vasculature in my body. Then I'll raise my heart rate substantially. What could possibly go wrong?

C4 is garbage, they took out all the good shit. They sell this shit at walmart man, at fucking walmart. That says something man. This is pwo for noobs. Go buy some PMD AGC3 supercharge and two scoop that shit. Psycho amp, zero bugs on your face.

Tingly feeling is the beta alanine, just take a couple of those pills should do it.

tbqfh the only difference is a gorillion different forms of creatine and an admirable amount of arginine. I mean, I use it myself, but it's not the holy grail by far.