People go to the gym when bodyweight and a 100lb drumbell is enough to reach pic related

>people go to the gym when bodyweight and a 100lb drumbell is enough to reach pic related
>he thinks meme workouts are needed when you can build an aesthetic body using only push ups pulls ups sit ups and pistol squats with a dumbell
>he fells for the memes
>he thinks isolated machine movement are better than compound movements
never gonna make it.

i agree. a full rack, 600lb bb set, bench and 150lb im dbs is $2,000

will outlast your lifting career. why pay for gym?

Post body

I already posted in my post (pic related).

bodyweight + 10%bf is enough for othermode or swimmer physique.

anything else is body dysmorphia.

I'd rather be fat than do anything you just listed. Sage.

>spending such a retardedly high amount of money on a home gym
i spent around £290, don't be a faggot and learn to work with metal.

That's 16 years at my gym... I get more isolation equipment too. Also who has room for that shit unless you have a room dedicated to it in which case you should be more than wealthy enough to buy a fucking nice ass gym membership. Also qt gym grills

that's actually true. Veeky Forums, myself included, has body dysmorphia.

regulr folk don't see a difference between brad pitt in fight club vs brad fitt in troy

>cardio and bodyweight with a dumbell is too hard
laughingwhores.png

>hard
No it's boring. Don't project lard ass.

>bodyweight is more boring than lighting weights
kys dumb nigger.

this kind of bait is dangerous

Heh of course a socially retarded autist couldn't see the additional perks of having a gym membership.

>lighting
Did you really spell lifting so badly that it autocorrected to lighting? Fuck off to another board retard.

>I need to pay a montlhy subscription to meet girls
lol retard

>being so triggered that he doesn't realize I'm not an anglo

That's only true shirtless, there's a huge difference between a 190 and a 150 pound man walking around with a shirt on. The 150 guy looks like a dweeb.

I think you mean
>being so fat that you can't type correctly
Also
>triggered
I pointed out the irony lard ass.

The whole point on lifting is to lift for yourself and not for women. Brad Pitt was a slayer even as a skinny guy without any muscles because of his face and everyone knows that it's about the face.
I hate this meme, but if you only lifting to get mires from others (especially women): never gonna make it.

>He doesnt let people just train the way they fucking want

autists.

>responding to obvious bait