35% OF AMERICANS ARE OBESE!!! THIRTY FIVE PERCENT

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!?

35 % OBESE

34% OVERWEIGHT

WHAT THE FUCK
JUST STOP EATING!!

Food is delicious. Fuck off.

unchecked free market capitalism. the masses have literally been groomed into cash cows

>This is considered a "10/10" in burgerland

That means that by just losing weight and gaining a bit of muscle you will look better than 70% of the U.S population.

I don't see the problem?

thought it was higher desu

I will probably always be technically obese though since I never cut below bear mode

EATING BIG TO GET BIG GODAMMIT

Good food is not convenient.

Americans like the path of least resistance, so it means they end up buying slop.

t. former fatty american

I'm pretty sure most of the non DYELs on Veeky Forums are considered obese based on those retarded BMI standards.

>69% of americans are above normal weight

The USA will implode faster because of fat fucks than by any immigrant wave, heh.

This. I'm 5'9 160 and my bmi says I'm ~24%

The definition of "obese" and "overweight" shifts around all the time. That said, there are some seriously fat fucks who are going to kill themselves here in America
But don't look at me, I'm barely out of skeleton status

60 % are overweight or oebese

t. Breadline Communist

Shit m8. I'm 5'9 190. Am I considered obese if I still have abs and shoulder striations?

Just stop eating so much and do body weight exercises. Also, stop buying shit food and increase competition for healthy food industries.
Obesity is the fault of the people.

damn nurgel looks like that?

DUDE

WHAT

I CAN'T STOP! IT'S TOO DELICIOUS!!

>implying she's not

If in the low chance we take in a single payer healthcare system or they start getting more lenient on preexisting condishuns I'm moving the fuck out.
I don't care if it's the "ethical" thing to do, I'm not paying more to service fatties, cancerstick smokers and alcoholics.

Pablo probably got fired because of this pic.

Everyone's fucking fat here. The only way you don't end up fat by age 20 is if you have a small appetite, aren't poor, or have good parents..

>tfw 180cm 83kg
>15% bf but still classified as overweight
Not even American

Food is a hell of a drug.

yea man its gen x and boomers.
disgusting human who sold their country for illegal labor. All to have more money to consume.
Now they all will die from lol "Diabetes"
A fitting end to the worst generations of Americans.

America is lost to capitalism honestly
dude buy burgers and beer lmao is literally the only culture here

Reminder that Americans also lie about their heights, skewing BMI downwards significantly. Many more than 7 in every 10 are fat.

Because people shame you for trying to look good because muh feelings muh emotional arguments etc etc etc.

America is beyond saving

Thats actually his wifes toes

Ok I get all of the others but why the love for undocumented immigrants, that shit doesn't really fly in any other country but US

''INCLUSIVE'' except for white males and asian males fucking leftist are sick

Fuck you

>Good food is not convenient.
I don't recall having to slay a dragon or fight off hords when going to the grocery store to buy chicken breasts, rice, and broccoli

People are just kind of stupid.

>People blaming it on captilism
Sorry but mericas obeisity crisis is a product of the goverment and their stupid food pyrimid that they have been teaching in schools for decades.

im completely fine with this. I wish it was higher.

you should look at obeastity rates by race
spics and nigs far fatter than Whites

>35% OBESE
>34% OVERWEIGHT

How can there be less overweight than obese?

>Good food is not convenient.
who wants to open a grocery store in niggerland?
that's the REAL reason why all the shops there are run by ahmed and specialize in food stamp fraud, fawties, spicy cheetos, and beetus drinks
because niggers are violent impulsive beasts and nobody wants to go to the ghetto for their whole foods

Get rid of black people and Mexican women and those numbers would probably be similar to Western European numbers.

I wonder how often she sees this pic and cries.

>West Virginia
>runner up fattest state
>become chad or fuck ham planets
>pick one

so many women here are so fucking fat!

>implying I want a girlfriend

Just go live in the hills.

>heh.

Obese is its own category of being beyond overweight. 35% of Americans have a BMI greater than 30, while 34% are overweight but under a BMI of 30.

>

Well aren't obese people technically overweight as well?

But does that mean that ~70% of the US population is overweight?

Can't believe he's so hungry he's resorted to eating his wife.

Yes. More than two thirds of the US is obese OR overweight, but 35% is plain obese. In other words, ~70% of the population is overweight.

Those bars are exaggerated by the scale on the side. In reality the rates aren't that far apart.

Fuck em, just makes me look even fucking better. Let them stuff their fat faces and cry when I walk in.

Because this triggers Americans more than ops post. Burgers just do not care about their health.

>was classfied as obese last year
>get shit from family for it at thanksgiving
>am no longer obese
feels fuckin good, guys. now my sister and i are the only non overweight people in the family. only 7% bf to lose until i'm at my goal

> tfw huge fat belly and still have striations on all upper muscles

No the point is that white americans have the obesity rate of most western euro countries. Thier not fatter. It just scews that way becouse of the "minoritys" in the country.

REEEEEEEEE

Do you live under a rock?

Even 30% is significantly higher than most places.

Just move to Pittsburgh or DC like every other West Virginian that has a +80 IQ

No it is about the same as germany, england and belguim.

Ayyy

Germany and Belgium have obesity p much dead on 20% and even the UK doesn't get above 30, and they are by far the fattest country in Europe.

Is this rich piana or the heavy guy from team fortress 2?

>medicare
>subsidies for food industries

To name but two
You have crony capitalism

Any serious competitive lifter is probably overweight if only by BMI.

Every time I go in for an exam, and it isn't my usual doc or acnp, they're already starting the overweight speech as they walk in the door

6'1" and 220 is small for a powerlifter of my frame size

at least post the unshooped pic

To put it in perspective, the amount that black Americans are more obese in numbers than white Americas is the same as how much fatter white Americans are compared to most European countries.

>more people are obese than overweight

rly makes u think

You can easily eat a well balanced diet shopping at Walmart. In my community, the only businesses that Indians and maybe Muslims (I can't tell, they're both brown) own are gas stations. All grocery stores are chains, probably ran by whites.

>tfw I've had a gf
>got really fucking fat because the "stopped trying" meme is actually true
>she would never want to do physical activity, just get fast food or pizza, watch Netflix and cuddle

In a way I appreciated that. I was always a broke SOB and she never wanted to go anywhere expensive. On the other hand, I gained a shitton of weight and now it's hard as fuck to get with other girls.

It really makes me wonder if they aren't counting morbidly obese and above in that 35%. There's something like 6% of US citizens with a BMI over 40 according to self reported figures.

>only 31% of Americans are of healthy weight
>likely even less due to skellymen accounting for a bit too

cyka blyat

Im aware of it, im trying to understand why by asking a question....

>overweight 34%, obese 35%, morbidly obese 6%, totalling 75%
>underweight at 2%
>less than 1 in 4 Americans are at a healthy weight for a sedentary lifestyle

>35% obese
>34% overweight
How long till America collapses into a singularity and forms a black hole?

its so easy to lose weight

just water fast for 30 days and you will be a chad.

(if you're above 250, you may need to fast longer)

enjoy hunger, but it pays off, faggots

he's just big boned

Shit

Remenber when it was 25% only? That was 1 out of each 4 americans that were obese, now it is 1 in each 3.

Way to go america! Remenber to always supersize your meals and you will maintain your rightfull place as the #1.

How do we hold back the fatties from voting for single payer healthcare and making us pay for their beetus treatments?

fyck me

ugh

Save yourself user. Do it while you still can!

Fuck you m8. Hope you take a one way trip to snap city.

Tell me how to stop
I can do at max 30 situps and 0 pushups, I weigh 225 pounds

I couldn't do any pushups until a couple months ago. I started by just holding myself in the upper position of a pushup for 10 seconds and slowly upping it over time while also bench pressing weight and losing weight in general. I think a pushup is roughly equivalent to a 2/3 body weight bench press. Good luck the first pushup feels really good

have you tried it user

this.
Gen Z is already living in the future.

>tfw 70% of my country is fat
>working on 8 pack 12% BF
>still no gf.
Atleast no diabetes, amirite guys.

lol sneaky.

The incidental facial expression of the guy in the background is too funny

did you serve? i feel like i recognize you.

>out of 50%
those results are skewed in how the graph is made

>32.6%
vs.
>47.6%
15% is a pretty big difference honestly.

probably even larger now...hehe.