What music do you listen to while lifting?

What music do you listen to while lifting?

Pic related are my most common workout listens in the last couple months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArxNixH8Sv4
youtu.be/Afymin3h1mI
youtube.com/watch?v=_xpreRWuUWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jha4OkG-ixw
youtube.com/watch?v=GZSgGJi867s
youtube.com/watch?v=mJi0238aezU
youtube.com/watch?v=CkCWVNaX6-k
youtube.com/watch?v=JaVYU786XMY
youtu.be/6HLPnq2lrgQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL89DF2DFB8934923D
youtu.be/2ot7AtfskBM?t=1m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=3hOZaTGnHU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

names?

youtube.com/watch?v=ArxNixH8Sv4

Know something funny?
That was really fucking profound.

lotta Car Seat Headrest recently, occasionally Kanye, Alabama Shakes, idk anything I'm into at the time that's not too soft

I don't anymore because earbuds bother my ears but I listened to a lot of heavy and fast synths like a lot of ppl

>Blanck Mass
Muh nigga. Rhesus Negative is a fucking ruckus, dance music with a metal soul.
youtu.be/Afymin3h1mI

Some embarrassing shit but anything intense or with a good beat when I'm running.
youtube.com/watch?v=_xpreRWuUWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Jha4OkG-ixw
youtube.com/watch?v=GZSgGJi867s
youtube.com/watch?v=mJi0238aezU
youtube.com/watch?v=CkCWVNaX6-k

Mostly these albums recently but it changes frequently

youtube.com/watch?v=JaVYU786XMY

for the autismus maximus

From Left to Right, Up to Down (like a book):

Nightmare Logic - Power Trip (Thrash Metal)
Exmilitary - Death Grips (Experimental Hip-Hop)
Flying Microtonal Banana - KGATLW (Garage Rock)
World Eater - Blanck Mass (Post-Industrial)
Dissapeared Behind The Sun - Angles 9 (Experimental Big Band)
Hot Thoughts - Spoon (Indie Rock/Dance-Punk)
Emotional Mugger - Ty Segall (Garage Rock)
Godfather - Wiley (Grime)
De Doden Hebben het Goed II - Wiegedood (Black Metal)
Atrocity Exhibition - Danny Brown (Experimental Hip-Hop)
Affinity - Haken (Progressive Metal)
The Money Store - Death Grips (Experimental Hip-Hop)
Irony is a Dead Scene - The Dillinger Escape Plan ft. Mike Patton (Mathcore)
good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar (West-Coast Hip-Hop)
Clippng. - Clipping (Experimental Hip-Hop)
Angel Dust - Faith No More (Alternative Metal)

>World Eater
Nice

If every track on that album were as strong as that one, it could easily be my favourite album of the year so far.

Please is the best track on the album. It's like a fever dream, a hard comedown after staying up for 48 hours straight

Podcasts: Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sam Harris.

Oh music? Well, anything that does no activate the feels, i don't want to drop that dumbell on my face because i sobbed..
pooohohhooo

Damn. Good taste OP.

I listen to Nonagon Infinity while lifting all the time, can't fux with this new KGatLW tho

youtu.be/6HLPnq2lrgQ

I'm OP. I love nonagon infinity. I think it's the better album and I've lifted to it a lot more overall.

if i posted this on /mu/ theyd call me a pleb

Pleb

"Waiting Room" gets me pumped

I listed to Carrie and Lowell once during a workout. Terrible Decision.

Pic related

No Trigger - 2006 - Canyoneer: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL89DF2DFB8934923D

Great hardcore album that has a lot of positive vibes. I like good melodies with coherent screaming, not some teenager moaning and growling like a retarded faggot. Not referencing anything in this thread btw.

I listen to the Pacific Rim soundtrack

>listening to music
>not focusing on yourself, your form, and your lifting
Rippetoe would laugh at you.

>World Eater - Blanck Mass (Post-Industrial)
>Hot Thoughts - Spoon (Indie Rock/Dance-Punk)

thnx user.

Doom metal. So much fucking doom metal.

Pic related has been my shit lately.

I listen to pic related. God-tier album.

so many people say they like this as a joke that I can't tell if you're joking. im not judging i am just curious

nice brother.

i usually stick on electric wizard and let it play

gay

I don't usually workout to Doom because I prefer faster paced stuff for lifting, but I do occasionally workout to Uncle Acid

source?

burz boiz where we at

the only logical choice

great album

"I love music from the (insert decade). I was born in the wrong year". Or "Man this (collection of noises) really gets me pumped up!" Common sentiments, right? Sure...if you're a cookie cutter.

The fact is if you were more than a human, someone who puts up serious numbers in the iron temple on the regular, then you would be so far removed from the average, 150-170lb sort of weakling, on his phone between sets sipping a frappe chino latte before he drives back home to his well lit mansion with his cozy little codependent family and their pet dog who's treated better than most (third world) humans, that you'd have basically been born on the wrong planet.

And don't even get me started on identifying with music. Identifying yourself by a bunch of low testosterone, dress up playing nancys parading on stage who you've never met. Pathetic! As for needing it for a motivational boost? If you need external motivators to do anything then you don't want to do internally, so you are guaranteed to fail.

I'm done with music. I don't listen to the garbage. I mean shit, I don't even like listening to music when I'm relaxing. No way anything's distracting me during my workouts. Music, mirrors, other people? It's all peripheral nonsense. Give me a concrete box and some heavy ass weights inside it and I'll pile on more freakish mass in six months than you and your entire squadron of cookie cutter butt buddies manage in your entire "lifting careers" combined and that's a fact.

How do you mental midgets feel about that?

Shit tier confirmed

You should be ashamed of yourself

>that pic
People with desires bigger than their britches must be so sad. Luckily, I'm not a greedy fag like y'all. I know what I want to look like and have realistic goals.

mostly breaking ben and eminem

The Browning

youtu.be/2ot7AtfskBM?t=1m35s

Yes! Electric Wizard makes me feel like some sort of mechanical space demon when I lift to it.

I just put my phone on shuffle. Here's this week.

You seem like you like Animal Collective. Am I right?

Nope, I listened to MPP once and it was meh.

Try Person Pitch by Panda Bear

best playlist ever xD

>listening to music
What are you fags not motivated enough? Youre never gonna make it

actually pretty good taste.

Touhou doujin music. Please let us talk if you also listen to them.

subcultures are a Jewish ploy to get the dumb goyim to focus on making themselves irrelevant in the wider context, while the Jew define the Culture (capital C) with jungle music and white girls desiring Tyrones while the Rosenblatts of the world rub hands. Stop running away to your little subcultures. The Needle Drops will review 100s of albums this year that will lose relevance a week after he reviews them. Make yourself relevant and force yourself into the mainstream culture, defining what it is yourself. If you get a bunch of gay tattoos and keep your headphones on to listen to 3 albums of atonal avant-garde black metal, death metal, indie, experimental hip hop, etc. you are just playing into the jews hands. They want you to be (((outsiders))) who have no effect on Culture proper which they define for you.

If you want to stand up for true aesthetics and culture listen to classical music. Anything you'd want out of music - relaxation, aggression, sentiment, jubilation, etc., you can get from white, European, classical music (and not the Jewish 20th and 21st century garbage a la Shoenberg, John Zorn, Phillip Glass, or Steve Reich).

Stop being a little adolescent teenage faggot who limits himself by some gay substitute for actual culture and pride. Your indie rock will be shit in twenty years, Beethoven won't. Your nigger music will always suck. Think of the faggy uber-unique Gen-Xers and early millennials who thought they were so cool with their shit that no one gives a fuck about now... whether Modest Mouse, some gay punk scene, obscure metal bands, stupid rappers like Atmosphere and Immortal Technique for "conscious" and "aware" faggots... all of it will be buried by the test of time while some new gay shit is promoted in its place. Tell the Jew to fuck off, throw some Wagner on and bulk up for rahowa, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=3hOZaTGnHU4

> unironically listening to nigger jungle music in 2017
gtfo

>communism - it's a party
pic related

>0 results found
What is wrong with you that you typed all that out
I don't listen to music at the gym to make a statement or whatever the fuck you're on about, I listen to it so I don't have to listen to pajeets farting at 190dB and a bunch of bros talking about curling in the squat rack.

Oh man I fuck so hard with touhou music

Shoenberg, zorn, glass, and reich are amazing tho

Slayer and M.O.P.

Gets me pumped every time