Can someone redpill me on smoking before a workout? I see lifters and swolebros do it outside before their sets...

Can someone redpill me on smoking before a workout? I see lifters and swolebros do it outside before their sets. Not in the I need muh smokes way. They do it completely optionally

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_smoking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they think they look cool

in reality, they've already bought into the slavesticks and aren't doing it optionally

I used to smoke weed before a workout, but the excess dopamine eventually made it so I could only feel good working out high

Don't copy them because you think they look cool

Go to the gym and lift.

Nothing at all unless you do cardio.

smoking makes me feel like shit so i could never smoke a cig then go workout, however i do have a cig like 1 hour before i leave when im shitting and drinking coffeee in the morning, however never near my gym session as it will just make me groggy

I do that. Feels like I'm more explosive, probably just placebo though.

they really don't give a shit about their health. they only lift for aesthetics and to get laid. it's also why a lot of them guzzle energy drinks which are also shit for your body.

Nicotine is an amazing compound but smoking feels like crap in the lungs. I used to smoke and chew nicotine gum every day for months but never got addicted at all. I recommend the gum and lozenges

Can I get the gum, and enjoy nicotine with no side effects ?

I used to smoke before workouts and would always end up lifting more but endurance wise I was only really good for like 2-3 sets

even a cool down was shit

ran my fastest two mile time at the peak of my smoking phase though 10:18

The gum sucks. Vape instead

Ive smoked for years and wouldlike to stop but im a faggot that cantand usually have at least 4 a day may be 8 max if im working a shite shift. I could never smoke right before working out usually have one after meal an hour before training but i do cardio at the end of sessions and if i smoked before id be coughing and bringing up flem and shit. Horrible idea.

I vape before working out, I know it's gay as fuck but I used to smoke a pack a day and haven't had a cig in over 2 years so it helped me a lot

Do I get nicotine through vaping?
And is it safer for the lungs?

>I know it's gay as fuck
It was a few years ago, it has become widespread and no one bats an eye at vaping anymore.

It makes it hard to breathe so it serves the same purpose as the high altitude masks

Better then smoking

doesn't help the actual lifting part but helps you shit and feel less hungry

*vapes fedora

literally smoke on my way to the gym and it doesn't change anything on my workouts, but if i'm doing cardio it fucks me up lot faster

yup 15 year pack a day smoker. Been about 3 months since ive had a smoke.
I vape now.
Fuck what people say. I went from doing 10 minutes of cardio being winded to close to an hour sometimes and could do more.
My lifts smoking or not have always been similar tho.

Just srink creatine bro. Smoking is gross and a major turn off anyway

imo, dont do it. it usually makes me slightly weaker. plus its way better to do it post workout. makes the high that much better

Nicotine is a vasco-constrictor. You're lowering your strength and increasing your risk of a heart attack if you smoke and work out at the same time.

My cardio is amazing now, I can run for miles. When I smoked I would get winded just walking up the stairs. One thing I tell people though is to spend the $150+ to get a good vape mod, I tried to quit with the little vape pens and it didn't work nearly as well, once I got a good one I threw out my smokes that day and never had one since

Yea i went through something similar. The good mods give you that kick like a cigarette. Once I had that. It was really painless to quit.
I was surprised.

what?

vasoconstriction occurs from caffeine too which increases strength and endurance. vasoconstriction occurs from resistance training too

A lot of my friends who quit smoking have moved from mods to a Juul. The thing packs a punch, only takes like 4 puffs to get a strong buzz going.

I like black and milds. Ill usually smoke one along with a bowl of weed right before heading to the gym. Im also on pre-workout. Its an odd combination, but i can focus on my form and really get into my music at the same time.

I go early morning before work, so the gym is usually pretty empty

smoking makes me feel like shit except for that first drag and when im drunk or on drugs, after i quit smoking i felt so much fucking better man you dont even know. started saving a ton of money and now girls like me more cause i dont smell like poo and look like a wired up fiend.

Nicotine is a CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM STIMULANT that decreases your reaction time while increasing your attention, focus, and endurance.

That's the reason.
Smoking is still pleb-tier though. Too many extra chemicals and the wear on your lungs is no good. Lozenges are top tier because you can leave them in your cheek to dissolve over time and avoid bothering with vape equipment. They bring you up slow and let you down gradually, which reduces addiction potential.

Nicotine is a top-tier supplement.

They're smoking before their workouts because they're literally addicted to nicotine and smoke before/after they do literally anything.

There's your redpill. Fucking retard.

You will still get plenty of nicotine from vaping. Remember nicotine in any form is addictive so just dont be that guy. But yeah, its a lot safer for you than smoking of dipping.

Thiis nigga knows. I do IF and nicotine+caffeine in the morning will make your appetite disappear

You're deluded. You're seeing what you want to see, not what's actually happening.

>chew nicotine gum everyday for months
>not addicted

cucked and you don't even know it

it's fucking expensive and i'm a poorfag

>Can someone redpill me on smoking
There isn't any need for the before or a workout part or any other time. Why would you want to breath the contents of something also referred to as a cancer/death stick into your body, ever? And even if those guys are just doing it sometimes, they're still leaving around passive smoke and also bringing some of it with them into the gym. Never has a "that post gave me cancer" image been more warranted than in this thread OP.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_smoking

There isn't any need for your post.
There isn't any need to lift.
There isn't any need to drink alcohol.
Fuck off.

>There isn't any need for your post.
There wasn't any need for you to respond to my post with literally nothing like you have an actual argument, and that adds nothing to the conversation.
>Fuck off.
>Shitposter thinking they can tell anybody to fuck off

The health dangers of smoking are a meme. Well, yeah it will kill you and make you, but only when you're like 60 and already on your way out.

Nah, just not weak-willed.

smoking makes your vessels constrict so i have no fucking clue why anyone would think it helps during a workout, you need your vessels dilated so blood can pump where it needs to go. it would be like wearing those retarded negative oxygen masks.

redpill you on smoking?

were you dropped on your head or something?

Can someone redpill me on drinking bleach before a workout? I see lifters and swolebros do it outside before their sets. Not in the I need muh bleach way. They do it completely optionally

Yeah it's good for bulking, are you retarded?

>redpill
>on fucking smoking cigs

are you stupid?

Smoking is fine. Many of the autists here are scared of the anti-smoking propaganda.