Will they EVER learn?

Will they EVER learn?

Wait, was she reassuring you about your small penis?

Confirmed virgin.

Y-yeah, but so what...at least I'm not a sad little manlet!

Hah, get it??

Sad
LITTLE
MANLET

Manlet status: B T F O

What iMessage thing?

even IT dropping 53 last night can't save you manelts

B T F O
T
F
O

Women judge you when they get a regular text instead of an iMessage.

>"I'd rather the guy have a small penis than be shorter than me"

...why?

Penis size don't matter shorty

Unless you have a microphallus

They love it when you send carrier pigeons tho.

Because all bitches care about is status and your penis size doesn't contribute to that

What if big penis and shorter

It shows you care.

We're just friends. Your girlfriend would never tell you the truth re: penis size.

>tfw above average penis and non-manlet

nah senpai here on Veeky Forums you are either a manlet or you have a small penis. can't have both

as long as you get them naked that's the goal

marrying is a problem if they decide to stay with mr 3 incher

U neber lern

I've got some He Man action going on Manlets don't worry me.

I think this is directly addressed.

>Women judge you when they get a regular text instead of an iMessage.
I don't even know what this means (probably because I'm not American). Luckily, I wouldn't want a woman who would judge men for something as petty as this.

imessage is blue and grey while regular sms is green. iPhone is a status symbol to some people, albeit a poor one, but it is what it is.

Oh interesting, I wasn't aware of it. Thanks user.

In my country, having a smartphone on it's own is a status symbol so y'know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>girl unironically broke up with me because I was 5'8 and she was 5'7 and we couldn't go out because she didn't want to hear heels because she'd look taller than me

don't worry about it m8. girls like that aren't ever worth it. you truly did dodge a bullet thats not even worth the casing it's in.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet

Bitches focus on shit guys can't change. Ever try mentioning that a girl can lose a few pounds, issa fight if you do. Fucking useless women
> inb4 butthurt manlet
I'm 6'1 but have seen this shit too many times it's starting to annoy me

>being cucked by Apple is a status symbol

Hmmmmmm

>tfw asked GF to wear high heels because I'm not an insecure manlet
>she didn't want to wear heels because she'd look taller than me
Kill me.

Hahahaha, this is insane to me!

Apple phones aren't even superior phones technology wise or particularly more pricey than other similar phones. I can only imagine what life must be like for people that think this way.

I don't think it has anything to do with price or status symbols. I think it's just viewed as a deviation from the norm.

i'm like 5'8.5"
my gf is 5'11

shes basically a stacy....why do people even come here with all this memetic negativity?

Veeky Forums boards are honestly losing their value because of a whole generation of people who do nothing but endlessly regurgitate the same thing

5'10'' here. i get some shit from women, but not a whole lot. i even managed to fuck a girl who was cracking on me for my height. half of what she said to me that night was about my height, but i came inside her so i'll take it as a win

I don't understand

Because when she shows you off to her 'friends' they see your height, not your dick length, and it makes her look better

>iPhone is a status symbol

Lmao nigger you better be joking, how the fuck is a run of the mill smartphone a fucking status symbol?

>americans