How do you meatheads feel about this? Put down the weights and pick up a gun you pussies!

How do you meatheads feel about this? Put down the weights and pick up a gun you pussies!

weak attempt at trolling..but for what its worth id rather do both. Despite what movies would have you believe unless youre in a combat unit most military PT is just aimed at making sure personal are at their services minimum fitness standard.

>(you)

I am joining the military, though I still believe that post ww2 military is a joke

I was in the military for 7 years, 3 being airborne. That picture is gay.

What unit

Stupid as fuck, and I'm in the military. 90% of the military is soft as baby shit. I would say at least 50% of the entire military can't shoot a rifle, and a vast majority haven't touched it since annual rifle qual. Being in the military doesn't make you a badass, the person who made that image is probably a fat pog who works in a supply warehouse

1id, 173

OP, are you trying to feel better because you are going to waste time of your life in the military because there is nothing you are good at?

>Real men cuck themselves for their government

at any stage did you consider becoming a real man and joining the Cavalry?

At any stage did you realize you were acting like a literal 7 year by wearing a cowboy hat and boots. Did your arms room have revolvers?

This

>Tfw doing this now.

Isn't cavalry basically the army's version of CAAT? Because I was in CAAT and it's basically not even infantry

Not gonna lie though I loved being a turret gunner. Fun as fuck

Pretty much this. I have worked with POG units, conventional combat arms, and SOF. Pog units just train to not faio their branch's PT test. After work some dudes go to the local gym and do bro splits.

Conventional Infantry is where PT starts to ramp up in intensity because now your fitness level has a direct effect on your survival.

SOF is where I did some truly evil shit like 8 hour CASEVAC drills going up a mountain.

never noticed...i was too busy drinking cold cokes out of the fridges in our vehicles while watching grunts do pack marches

and if youre saying you wouldn't choose a revolver as a sidearm youre lying to yourself

Maybe when we go to war with Saudi Arabia, till then I'm good senpai

My country has conscription so I'm doing my military service next year. Part of the reason why I started lifting. I wonder how It'll impact my gains. Some say all the skinny guys get big in military so maybe it's not so bad. Might even have time to lift sometimes if there's a gym near by.

i loled

Boys in the military get cucked by Chad.

Post screencaps and stories, guys.

How was Italy, my homie? I had a drill sergeant that would take airborne holdovers drinking if they got orders to Italy.

I was in a CAB. The cav is utter horseshit.

enjoy being a glorified janitor. Especially if your country mixes conscripts with volunteers. You will be doing every shitty job there is that comes up

Although this is a poor attempt at trolling, having a gf/wife in the military is asking, even begging to be cucked.

I don't even know why you would do it in the first place. Depending on where youre stationed you pretty much have an endless supply of sloots. I'm in Hawaii, shit is cash.

OP def isn't in the military. Real milfags would be screaming don't do it.

t. real milfag.

>POG reservist
>Almost about to finish my contract
>Still get the recognition of a vet
Feels good man

You win some and you lose some. I'm currently stationed in small town Oklahoma. Unless you're into HIGH TEST you're fucked.

Im Finnish. I don't think it's that bad since everyone in my group is on the same boat basically. I imagine its mostly just training probably, don't know what you mean by these shitty jobs although I could be wrong

>Although this is a poor attempt at trolling, having a gf/wife in the military is asking, even begging to be cucked.
How the fuck is it trolling then? I know two fucking guys on a first name basis that got kek'd while serving.

Bde and bn level retardation, company and below was the shit. I took passes all the time all over europe and met my wife there. Do your damndest to get there. In the sandbox we did pretty much whatever the fuck we thought would get shit done.

I'm not American, OP.

Don't feel like being a slave to a bunch of politicians.

>Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

You are a slave faggot.

>OP is in army
>OP leaves for war
>OP's girl says ''i'll be waiting for you'' as you board the plain
>Meanwhile chad has marked his target and its your girl
>6 months later
>Come home your girl is pregnant with chads kid.

I know Enid sucks breh unless you really got fucked in lawton

I'm medically exempt so idk what to think, probably permanent girl I guess

>women are incapable of controlling themselves meme

the military is what you make of it. I'm a military brat who is in the process of joining and I currently live on a base. So consider that as I make my case.

There are a lot of cucks and dyel in the military. I go out to the track to do cardio and the vast majority of ppl are overweight ppl and manlets. Also, not every woman that joins is out of shape. I've been to the gym and there are tons of servicewomen who are Veeky Forums as fuck.

Being in the military is not a special pass to manhood. You will have more of an opportunity to forge yourself in the gym and out on the field, but believe me, not everyone takes advantage of that.

and that's just the physical aspect of it.

even the guys who are fit and have every reason to bang stacys and hot women usually end up marrying some fat dependa with a foopa and pump out five kids before they turn 30. It's absolutely abysmal how ugly most military spouses are. The military women themselves are pretty cute, but it's no secret that they get around at a disgusting rate.

that just about sums up the enlisted side

the officer side is something I have less of a viewpoint in, but I will say the only exceptional women I've seen in this entire base are officer wives. Heck, the officers themselves are all pretty much chad level, you constantly see them jogging around base with a Walkman on when they aren't at work, and they're like 40-50 years old. Bunch of silver foxes if you ask me.

so it is what you make of it. If you go in enlisted (like me) you have to be wary of all of the pitfalls of military life.

Fine.

If anyone asks I tell them I have, but I don't want to talk about it.
Girls think I'm some broken sensitive guy and practically crawl all over me.

>getting a high risk job just to end up on food stamps and government subsidized housing
Good work, grunts

All military wives cheat or get fat unless he buys a new home near his base.

>unironically considering risk and danger when getting a job

spotted the cuck

Ain't no high like the combat high son.

>im such a badass that i dont mind being shredded by ahmed's shrapnel while my wife collects chadpog's cum and $260/month on her ebt card

Shit bait

the military turns you into the ultimate cuck of the state.

its a meme

.02% see combat

where combat is defined as, being shot at.

.001% fire a rifle

.00001% fire with the intent to kill

most of it is done with robots from computers which is mostly pasty dweebs and cant be considered manly.

It's also just life on ez mode. Free money and enablement for the cost of 4 years of your life with minor risk of a world war.

>meme

Shit man. I should have played the lottery instead.

Fucking lolbetarian false flag

I think it's honestly pretty funny that people who have been through some basic military experience think they are so hardass.

Do army grunts not realize they are only guppies?

Are american farmboys so stupid they literally have not ever played chess to understand the concept of "pawns"?

Aren't we all pawns?