he wants to weigh over 165

> he wants to weigh over 165
> he wants to be fatty mcnoabs
> he wants everyone to ask him for help moving
> he wants to be seen as a dumb pack animal
> 1488+529
> not hiding your gains

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/clmhypd/?context=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's so short he wouldn't be an emaciated twinkshit the size of a small child if he weighed under 200lbs

Fucking manlets never ever learn.

single digit bf is disgusting and only people with mental illness think it looks healthy and aesthetic

Tfw you've wasted so much time not pursuing your one advantage as a manlet and getting shredded

getting shredded is easier for tall people
looking bulkier is easier for short people

Some of us lift for utility and not aesthetics, manlet

why are you so insecure buddy? did you get made fun of at the gym by short guys when you failed your rep?

Jesus christ to get to 165 I'd have to be 5% with almost no muscle.
>being sub 6' ever

you gotta feel bad for them, no matter what they do they can't change the fact that every first impression is they notice height. it's the dominant factor for everyone, look it up. height then weight.

and the fucked up part is everyone thinks less of them based just on their height, less superior...you gotta feel bad for them.

Unless someone is freakishly tall or short it's not the first thing you'd notice
Mannerisms, the way they dress, even hair would all come first

wtf am I reading?

Terry, you just read some shit b8

posts from CIA niggers

>165lbs is 75kg
>I am 180lbs or 80kg
I can make that.

Found the pathetic manlet

Girl here, I literaly notice height on guys first, I have no respect for short people... Most if not all of my girlfriends think the same.

I am skin and bones at 165 dude, what are you on about

I just want to be good at lifting things up and putting them down
why overcomplicate this

That guy's arms are too huge for his torso. What a jackass.

To you, is it better that a guy be tall (6'2"/6'4" range) and slightly over weight or short and more in shape?

1. Opinion discarded if you are truly a girl
2. Post tits or gtfo
3. height is the first thing everyone notices because its right infront of you, stupid nigger

manlet detected

>165 and ripped
confirmed manlet. Id rather be a woman than a manlet tbqhfam

lmao you'd have to be like 5'4" to look like that at sub 165

>1488+529
>1488
Have a (you) just for that, OP

I would take a guy with 6'2/6'4 and a bit of chub on him all day everyday over a short compensating guy.

Lets be honest here, short people only workout to compensate for being short, there is nothing which makes my pussy more dry then a small guy trying to cope with the fact that his parents decided to make a baby while having weak genetics.

Why are manlets so mad when girls tell them the truth? Will they ever learn?

I'm 5 11 and never had issues with women. Explain that, lanklets.

Must be why girls love it.

because 5'11 is a good height, 6'0 in most shoes

Here's how you can tell the b8 is obvious. Not even a cope lmao just wanted to point it out

>THIS much manlet cope

wew

I'm a manlet and eat pussy extremely well and that means more than height I guarantee you.

Girls don't talk like that and if you actually believe height matters you're an idiot. It matters if you're less than 5'4 but anything taller than the average female and you're good to go. If you go outside you'll notice people don't give a fuck about height

>I look like a submissive hobbit this is why I am really good in beta submissive activities

what a surprise, next you tell us about your cuck fantasies.

Protip for basement dwelling neckbeards like you:
People don't strive for the AVERAGE, people strive for above average, no matter if it comes to your job, your car, or the height of your potential partner.

When girls are brunching at a restaurant or watching some girly series together they want to talk about their tall boyfriends or the tall guys they wish to fuck, they admire male models (which are all well over 6') and don't consider fucking a manlet.

My sister was in love with Zac Efron, she was literally willing to suck his dick on command but as soon as she found out his height she was like "ewwww" and is not even watching his movies anymore.

stop coping you fucking midget, its like bald guys saying bald heads are MASTERRACE, just face the fact that your inferior you cuck.

>It's submissive to grab a woman by the hips and aggressively pull her pussy into your face and be 100% in control of her body using only your tongue.

Maybe when you're older you'll see things differently bud.

Who hurt you little Lanklet?
>All girls are the same just like my sister
Bahaha
I'm only 19 under 6' and have a higher body count than you. I'm telling you height doesn't matter if you're not a sperging autists. Then again just my experience take it or leave it

Of course I leave it, who would take advice about females from a guy that hasn't even reached 6'.

Its like taking financial advice from a homeless person.

kys

your sister is a vapid skank

> inb4 manlet

no

Body count doesnt matter when theyre all starfishing freshmen named kelsey

That guy look under 5'10

found the short guy

Why is she vapid? Because she don't wants to date people that have 0 sex appeal to her because they look like legit Childs?

Do you date fat people? no? Are you vapid?

Fuck off hobbit

nice wishful thinking, but i'm unironically 6'4"

she's vapid because she presupposes that she's entitled to top-tier males

she isn't

>males above 6' are automatically "top tier"

this is where it got the absolute confirmation that you are a manlet lel.

I had a gf when I was 13 and 5 feet tall and I still do now at 5'7". Oops.

No matter how much you shit post and call people short, your life will never improve. Sorry.

Also, anything you say I'll disregard without a current body pic. It's so painfully obvious you're a jealous dyel.

> maybe if i post it again reality will change

your existence is an argument for eugenics

Mirin'. What are your big 4 lift stats?

Oops? What happened? Did you poop in your pants, little boy?

>biceps barely longer then an average dick

i am realy sorry for you and your imaginary girlfriend user.

>cuck
Oh boy

Why you are lying and saying you are a girl?

>he wants to weigh over 165

so does anyone who's not a turbo manlet
lmao

why do you think it is necessary to namefag on Veeky Forums?

kys cuckboi

Hahahaha

Why you act like that?

Are you just trolling?

Typical lanklet deflection means you admit you're btfo. Oops.

1.5/2/3.5/4

Is that all you could come up with? Lanklet cope is worse than usual!

>a-are you just t-trolling?

stop being such an insecure manlet you irrelevant fuck.

This is bullshit. Unless you are shorter than them girls in real life can hardly tell the difference. If they do they aren't worth fucking anyway and are degenerate whores who will end up with niglet babies.
Who the fuck even looks like that? I have a dude at my gym who is my size that looks like this year round but is weak as fuck. I don't think he benches 2 pl8 and probably starves they way he talks about his diet. Fuck that Id rather be 10% body fat and strong that that unless you are going to a show or the beach. Even then slag whores on the beach will drip at 10%

lol id rather kill myself if I woke up and my height suddenly starts at 5'

>OHP Allmost the same as BENCH

this is where I realized your e-statting and probably also add 2 inches to your height.

stay small Frodo.

this tbqh.

Im 6 ft, lad
Im 160 lbs and stil skinny

Its obvious you aren't a girl, just a guy trolling i hope

You cant be serious

I have seen guys under 6ft with women

On monday i saw this white guy with his white gf, she has long brown hair, a big pair of titties and pale skin

They were both the same height like 5' 7

Just calm down

Still no current body pics or stats on your end and I'm the one making stuff up. Sorry bro you lose no matter what you shit post. Just like everyday of your life.

>1.5pl ohp 2pl8 bench
Actually unheard of
>3.5pl8 squat 4pl diddly
Your deadlift is lagging too

Okay guys. I'm 6'1. Am I a manlet or not? I can never tell with you people.

>im 6'

as i said: manlet

>You cant be serious

i am

>I have seen guys under 6ft with women

cool story brah

>On monday i saw this white guy with his white gf, she has long brown hair, a big pair of titties and pale skin

Plot twist: it was his sister

umad brah?

>being so insecure that you post pictures of your self on Veeky Forums to prove something

Manlets will never ever learn.. its pathetic desu.

>being so insecure you post on Veeky Forums all day trying to convince manlets that women don't like them
I'm the one posting my body lol you're the insecure faggot who doesn't even lift

All you are capable of is spouting memes. You aren't even trying anymore.

It wasnt his sister
I live here in DR, damn i still remember her, those titties she has

>still replying

get fucked faggot

I can tell you dont even lift. Ever heard of angles?

fp always bp

HAHAHAHA strong cope faggots, he's 6'2.

np.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/2klc8h/5_year_transformation_m2362_145_193/clmhypd/?context=3

Nice try lads

How ridiculous do you retards feel? cope more

Lol according to the page he got this in about 1.5 years of actual proper lifting. If you think he's natty, you're a delusional idiot

I also have no idea what I'm reading in this thread. The picture in the original post is 'clark kent' a good looking guy on Reddit who was open about and shared his roid stack. Idk what this thread is going on about it seems to have nothing to do with the picture and the conversation is all over the place. Just another toilet in need of flushing I guess.

who says he is natty?
now you are making up shit to cover your insecurity

nigger what the fuck did you just say about bald guys?

if you check his reddit, combined with the fact he posts/used to post here, hes 6'2

manlets btfo again

>his height starts with a 5

it's lanklets claiming that he's a manlet to justify their lankiness

This, as in everything, hide your powerlevel.

No, but I see curlbros every day.

>1488+529
1488? Is this a white supremacist thing? What did he mean by this?

>(you)

>1488+529
Ya got me