Best and worst lifting advice you've ever got

Best: Counting macros and weighing food. Progression is so much more linear when you know you're diet is on point.

Worst: Brosplits. I don't care what anyone says if you are lifting naturally, strength based programs are king. If you want to do hypertrophy do high volume PPL or PHAT methodology. Routines should be structured around compound lifts IMHO

>Worst Advice: Natty is the only way anything else is cheating

>Best Advice: Tren $25 a vial user

This

>poisoning your body with harsh compounds like tren
>literally taking years off your life for superficial gains that could easily be made with time as a natural

ishygddt

Hmm

And that means what?
That you AREN'T taking years off of your life with steroids?

post w/o harm to others if possible. no one really takes that into account

>That you AREN'T taking years off of your life with steroids?
Yeah, the 5-10 worse years of suffering and slow death.

steroids shortening your life span is relative to the compound and person

for example, a guy with some sort of hormonal imbalance would have his life extended/improved if he went on TRT

i agree that shit like tren is terrible for you, but other steroids are not bad when used properly

Lmao how is butane a drug

Compare the normal years of slow decline in their 70's and 80's to the rapid decline in their 40's and 50's and slow painful suffering that comes in their late 50's early 60's.

You don't just up and die in a painless blaze of glory. All swole shredded and what not. You die even worse then the non gear users and earlier.

No one gets a free ride nigga.

are steroids really that bad to consider if im 20 y/o? Is the "wait until you're atleast 25 or your endocrine is fucked" just a meme?

Worst: Veeky Forums told me to go on a bulk and don't do cardio when I was skinnyfat

Best: Diet is 80% of how you look/feel

This is the detailed breakdown

how is this even quantified

>best: youll never get gains if you dont push yourself. Dont worry about failing you'll get it.

>worst: high reps for high sets metabolic window

>LSD on the list

OPINION TRASHED

Best advice:
Having 7-to-8 hrs of sleep everyday
1 hr Noon Doesn't Hurt.
Stop being a bitch and start camping/snatching weights
Doing cardio to build stamina, instead of weights 24/7
The cycling machine in the correct settings (20+) can enable one to train one's legs and make mad gains

Worst Advice:
Going to gym every single day without a rest day
Having a Cheat day
Controlling your diet (Eating plain meat and going full paleo)

Teenagers huff it here in the states. Considering the amount of bitterness, self hatred and jealousy they feel for not being born in the United States im assuming teens in other countries do this as well.

Bump

No one really feels that way except for some upper middle class kids. Most peple think americans are dumb fucks

>The cycling machine in the correct settings (20+) can enable one to train one's legs and make mad gains
Teach me

Best : Do dead lifts.
Worst: "eat big get big, drink a gallon of milk a day"

>Marijuana causes more harmful to others than meth
Lol do people in the UK not know what meth is?

Best: SS+ GOMAD, cardio kills gains

Worst: do more isolations for size

You fucking autist, you'll experience them, but a decade earlier

fucking retard

Best
>do heavy compounds
>legumes + milk + chicken + whey = 80% of your gainsfood
>cycle carbs and partition your macros properly
>use potassium salt, take magnesium

Worst
>anything recommending veganism/vegetarianism
>"NoFap is a meme"
>6-day bodybuilding splits
>"CICO is all that matters"

lol, this guy actually went mad. I thought nobody is stupid enough to take it seriously.

it is a meme. i fap right before my workouts and am able to get through all my lifts just fine.

>"NoFap is a meme"
NoFap turned my life from shambles to godlike. I am literally reborn 100 times more powerful.

how much have you been fapping? Im currently on 8th day of nofap but dont feel any different. I used to fap like 2-3 times a week

Fapped every other day for 7 years. Experienced insane energy boost from day 5 to day 12, and from month 3 onwards, brain gains. My mood and ability to focus just skyrocketed.

You probably aren't the target audience for nofap. I literally cannot go a week without masturbating and not get angry and irritable and sad all the fucking time. It's pathetic. Also I feel drained pretty much 24/7

>I don't care what anyone says if you are lifting naturally, strength based programs are king.
Leave reddit

I think it's really sweet that you guys are keeping that dead dude's memory alive.

>fap twice a day for 4 years
>do nofap
>3 months in of nofap I feel no different

Piss off normie. We don't keep his memory. Zyzz's legacy keeps us alive and kicking.

That's probably because you're either on some kind of gear or you have those Elliott Hulse midget beast genetics.

pathetic. let him rest in peace and move on

Best advice, do bro spit.
Worst advice, don't do cardio

Yeah alcohol consumption is equal to tren usage

Im going to have 3 days nofap and feel and im feel like a sick loser

How would that effect nofap?

Best: do strength routine and bb accesories.

Worst: If it fits your macro

It would effect it greatly.

You're sending mixed messages

Best:
>Count your fucking calories
>intermittent fasting is king for cutting.
>PPL is GOAT for aesthetics

Worst:
> Devote a day to a muscle group (brosplits). >You only need to do squats for abs.
>Don't do cardio

>don't do strength training
>do the opposite of whatever Veeky Forums likes to do
>do lot's of arm isolation
>do ab isolation

>loss of relationships

Just because Im slanging my dick into different high test slag cunts every day doesn't mean Im losing relationships. If I only put my dick in them 2 minutes at a time a few times a week for a couple months doesnt mean we are together.

Isn't ppl basically a bro split?

Best:
Intermittent Fasting

Worst:
Eat within 30 minutes of working out or all ur gains are gone

How?????
bro split is working each muscle group once a week, PPL works them twice
bro split is for people who think working a muscle group more than once a week is "overtraining" and will make u lose ur gains which is the dumbest thing i've ever heard

When cannabis scores higher than meth and hallucinogenics you really have to call in to question the validity of this chart.

>"It's a harm meter"
>"What does it measure?"
>"...units!"
>"Units of what?"
>"...harm"