>Not supplementing your shitty facial genetics with a beard

>always hated pictures of myself for some reason
>always something "off" about it
>stare at face in mirror
>feel like I look good in mirror and awful in photos
>get an idea
>pull out phone
>line camera up with exact middle of my head

That was the day I discovered just about everything on my face is asymmetrical. My hairline grows the wrong way on one side, my mouth and jaw are asymmetrical, one ear sticks out more than other from sleeping on only one side my whole life, even one of my EYES is just sliiiiightly higher than the other. I smile and talk with one side of my face more than the other as if I'm some kind of stroke victim.

>tfw you'll never max out your facial aesthetics because you have curly untameable Jew hair and someone dropped you on your head as a baby

Why lift if you can't achieve facial asethetics?

And yes your facial features are shit

Kys

Nobody's face is completely symmetrical. If you have photoshop or something, take a picture of your face, split it vertically, and make a mirror image of that half. You'll see that a 100% symmetrical version doesn't even look like you anymore. It's not natural.

>tfw chubby cheeks
Might have to go full Auschwitz mode

you look quite symmetrical in that photo.

The reason why every hates photos of themselves is because photos flip what we see in the mirror. We look just different enough to feel uncomfortable.

Get your close friend or relative to look in the mirror and look at their reflection. They will look different to what they look like normally facing you, but will think their mirror reflection looks better because it's what they always see.

Suicide is admitting defeat. It's the loser's way out. Any man that kills himself over a handful of immutable imperfections never deserved life in the first place.

>why lift

Why not? I lift to be the best I can be.

No sweat, I got over it desu. That pic is from four years ago when I was insecure babyface.

not him, but it's weird though because my face looks perfectly symmetrical to me in the mirror, but when I take a photo I look fucked up

How do I look?

tbqh senpai my disastrous insecurity about my flaws as a younger lad did more damage to my life than any physical imperfections ever could have.

thanks btw

Need a haircut soon

mirin brain gains

am i going to make it Veeky Forums?

D E V I L I S H

highest test ginger I've ever seen

The post you replied to explains why perfectly.

I was looking at my mom cutting her hair in the mirror yesterday, and though how asymmetrical she looked compared to normal lel.

If it helps, no one really notices that asymmetry because they're used to seeing you that way.

Same man. I was ugly af as a kid and everyone made fun of me. I don't think I look bad anymore, at all, but I will never regain my confidence because of all those younger years.

I also went through a lot of anxiety during high school so now I constantly feel on edge around younger people. It's like a trauma. I'll never be normal.

That is precisely the look I was going for. Thank you, and check'd.

what should i improve, btw cant grow beard and cant get rid of acne, on antibiotics atm

i think u look good
build a thicker neck

knulla min pojkfitta

yea

När du vill baby

Rand al'Thor!?