You hit the GYM HARD, while a 71-year-old Sly eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while a 71-year-old Sly eats pizza

wtf I love TRT now

daily reminder the entire world gives absolutely zero fucks about your natty status

How can roids be bad if they let you look like that at 71?

>roids

It's the GH, federal police in Australia caught Sly with like $350,000 worth of GH, which he was cleared for it all being for personal usage.

>$350,000 worth of GH

goddamn

I've heard spending that much on HGH is the norm among Mr Olympia contestants

He got caught with HGH but he's definitely on TRT and possibly other roids like Anavar, Winstrol and Deca Durabolin

That's well-known. I've also heard that a lot of rich people use HGH, because it aids in healing and slowing the effects of aging.

Why is HGH this expensive? Is it because UGL labs aren't able to brew it like normal roids?

Probably. I'd try some if it wasn't so ridiculously expensive. An HGH cycle costs as much as a damn car.

It's a lot more difficult to make than roids.

you've just convinced me to fraud, thanks user

daily reminder most of the world gives absolutely zero fucks about your muscles

i have people who love me and i plan on having kids one day. i don't want to risk a chance of dying at a young age

Yeah, like Sly and Arnold died, right?

He's just a dyel cuck

there IS legit HGH from chinese bathtub manufacturers though.. just as legit as western pharma grade

thing is its really hard to know if you did or didn't get a good/real batch since the effects are quite gradual unless you mega-dose

that said a chinese bathtub style cycle costs about 300 USD per month so expensive sure but nothing crazy if you aren't poor

Real HGH is sourced from human cadavers.

>was

not for the last 30 years or so

71 year old Slay trains since 40 years, 71 year old Sly hold a strict diet (he said "I would love to eat beagles and throw them down the throat with 5 liter of beer, but I love my body too and trust me, staying in shape is extremely hard"). So no, Sly eats maybe once a week a Pizza, but the rest of the week he eats clean.

>Slay

Also, you must be new here if you don't recognize the Chad eats pizza meme.

I know the Meme, but there are people who actually believe that nonsense.

Because you have to genetically engineer whatever bacteria/yeast the company uses as a host for the HGH gene to produce the HGH, and purifying it, while maintaining your cell culture, checking for no contaiminations in both the product or the culture and running your bioreactor on an industrial scale isn't cheap.

Growing up some c2c12 cells and passaging them, then adding media alone, in a small culture that I use for my experiments already costs a lot. I can't imagine how many hundreds of thousands to even millions a factory producing HGH costs, plus you've got licensing fees to pay too, depending on the country. Maintaining a sterile envrionment as well is costly due to costs of filteration and cleaning, you've got all your reagents too and cleaning chemicals like 70% ethanol or 1% vikron.

It just adds up so much, then you got the manafacturing costs of the delievery system like the novopen or nordidisk whatever they use for HGH these days and it's from for profit companies, so obviously they're going to price it at a cost that makes them resonable profits. Drug dealer is gonna wanna charge you even more sometimes, because htey know they can since GH is expensive.

I stick to CJC 1295 and GHRPs instead because they're significantly cheaper. Not that their benefits are better, unless you're doing 5x-6x a day shots, which I would not do because fuck that, I hate subq injections and pinning in general.

dont leave your house then

there is a chance you might die

Not if you kill yourself first.

Are steroids the fabled fountain of youth?

>Look 60
>strength equivalent to a natty liftan 20

>Sly is 70

Oh god

this
literally the only people who care are my parents who still don't 100% know I'm on and one girl I was with who's into fitness who was worried about me using tren