Sambo or judo? It's to complement muay thai

Sambo or judo? It's to complement muay thai

JUDO

being able to quickly throw someone down on hard ground is surprisingly effective

Depends on what's available to you nearby, user. If you can do both, try out both and then choose based on your own experience.

most-useless-comment-award-2017.gif

Which style is most useful for taking advantage of long arms? A grappling style? I figure black men have longer arms on average so it would be useful to be prepared for the most probable scenario.

It's the only sensible approach to OP's question.

Yes, a grappling style would be effective. Not only do you close the distance they'd profit from with their long arms, you'll also have more leverage to work with once you've grabbed them.

Downside is getting disgusting cocoa oil all over your clothes and their stink into your nose.

it's a completely obvious approach to anyone who isn't retarded

sambo, if quality of trainer/studio/partner are good.
judo, if quality of trainer/studio/partner are better than sambo.

gun kata

>it's a completely obvious approach to anyone who isn't retarded
And yet the OP asked.

zumba

Well, yours is the most retarded.

conceal carryjutsu

>be 15
>dyel boylet who knows judo thinks his hot shit
>bearmode kid wrestles him down after PE
>what you little shit he's just wearing shorts no faggot judo garb or whatever to grab onto
>see the little shit just left in fetal mode sobbing afterwards

keke

this. wrestling > meme martial 'art'

jeet kune do

Krav Maga is better than any of these

Judo is probably best. You work from the clinch a lot in Muay thai is translates well. I think wreslting+jujistu is better but judo is servicable and unless you go to college or hs you probably wont find anyone to teach you wreslting worth a shit these days its all mma bullshit with bad technique.

the fact that mods even allow this is a joke. no wonder baphomet doxes you guys regularly. all that talk behind a computer screen

isnt this anger trolling by the way? what happens if i go to the cops to point out your anger trolling...things that make you go hmmm

sambo

or bjj

Are you affiliated with russians and the motherland. Then sambo. If not, do something else. Judo is meh.

he injects scripts into other peoples web browsers thinking they dont know

ahahahahha

you guys are beyond fucking lame