I want make my lats wider and thiccer. Is it possible to work them everyday without overtraining?

I want make my lats wider and thiccer. Is it possible to work them everyday without overtraining?

*to

fuck, now I'm gonna pace around the room and never open this thread again.

ayy lmao

Nah back needs sufficient rest, also that bitch looks like a goldine from Pokemon

You can do chin ups every day. Just stay short of failure

just take up swimming

Be nice!

But thanks lads, I'm gonna bust out some pull ups now.

Anya vs Zhenya y114, who is queen ayy lmao?

pull ups everyday, yes. 5x10
row only two times a week. heavy 5x5 and light 3-4x8-12 65% of heavy day.
you can look up, which muscle needs which training amount to grow.

Impossible to overtrain back

You moron. Swimmers don't get big last from swimming. They are swimmers because they have big lags. Google genetics

What row variation bro?

Weight wide grip pull ups ... increased my lats HEAPS... Progress in 5 kg increments at 5x5 training 2 x a week.

You'll see a difference in a month or two.

I'm currently doing the building the monolith variation for 531 and I'm seeing big increases in back thickness. Back is worked 3 times a week.
M: 100 weighted chins, 100 face pulls
W: 5 x 10 DB rows
F: 5x5 weighted chins, 100 band pull aparts

It's a lot of fucking work but it's been worth it

Grip width is a meme

A muscle contracts or it doesn't

For those doing weighted pull ups/chins, what are you using for that extra weight? For someone that's only dabbled in weighted pulls, would 5 to 10kg plates be effective?

How do I operate a weight belt

Back to basics with your dumb ass shit. Muscles grow and get stronger by letting them rest enough after working them. Train smart and not retarded

Bruh... That's like saying Close grip bench is the same as wide grip bench... Are you fucking retarded.

Nigga anything which makes you able to just perform your desired amount of reps with good form will be effective. Progressive overload senpai

It would be fine for a little while then add them together to make 15 and then buy yourself some more.

I'm on 20kgs atm.but my mate does 40(albeit with terrible ROM)

Yeah, be sure to grip wide to really work those outer pecs

Lmao

>outer pecs
lmao

Since when were we talking about different parts of the muscle and not the fact that grip width and the like affects which muscle has to do most of the work you absolute retard

This man knows what he's talking about not the other dumb niggers

Wide grip bench is not the most efficient grip for benching

bb row or t-bar, since you can go heavy on them. you can do them wide or close grip, it only matters to hold your back stiff and not hurt yourself.
cheat row only after you can do at least 100kg/250lbs for 5.
for light you go chest assisted, if you want.

Found the faggot who doesn't lift.

I can tell you haven't been lifting for very long

Do not use wide grip on pull-ups, it's bad form.
t. someone who actually lifts and can do pull ups with 50kg added

3xF pullups (alternate between wide-grip and normal grip) errday m8. Then heavy deadlift, bent-over row, weighted chinups once a week.

That's all I do. My back is huge butmy chest is lagging. tfw

>My back is huge butmy chest is lagging

I actually wouldn't mind that aesthetic.