Shit people say that triggers you

>I don't want to get too big user. Just toned.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toned
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would that trigger you op?

>what's the secret? No, I mean the easy way.

You're such a good friend.

>No I didnt go to any university but I´m really smart, I´m quite a nerd lol

>I like the idea of communism. We need to raise the taxes atleast. What? Oh, I´m inbetween jobs right now

This, either go big or go home fucking anal bead

I don't know what you autists have against the word "toned", it describes what most girls want pretty well- maintain about the same size but with more muscle definition.

>you mean absorb, adsorb isn't a word

I get triggered by autists going into memerage about words like toned to fit in with an australian emu herding forum

Literally happened irl
>Hey you obvoousky go to the gym
>Yeah how do you know?
>Your biceps look toned
2 things to rage about
Toned
And people only see biceps reeeee

>Wow nice biceps, how much do you bench

You are a fat fuck, user.

>Hey bro, how many sets you have left?
Why can't people just leave me alone, REEEEEE!

it means nothing numbnuts

>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toned
>having or showing strength or firmness
Hmmmmmmm

Guess merriam webster is wrong, Veeky Forums is THE authority on word meanings after all

I actually fell for your bullshit for a sec.
>referring to Websters

brainlet detected. dyel as well

Biceps is literally the Only actual muscle name normies know, unless you count dimunitives like abs and pecs

Going to University these days is a terrible investment for most people.

Most people would be smart to not go waste their money for a worthless degree and indoctrination.

this pmuch senpai

Well, if you ask them what they mean in greater detail, "spot reduction" is usually what they are getting at.

> being fat is genetic

>niggers are people too.

>a little ice cream won't hurt me, it's a reward for going walking today

There just had to be that one guy huh

>how's the gym going, on the roids yet?
Had one friend who constantly asked what the point of it was, is skelly mode with fat gf.
Aside that
People who say
>expresso (espresso)
>Pacific (specific)
>somethink/nothink (something/nothing)
>anyone who uses "like" every four words.

maybe if you study humanities.
you don't see that shit in STEM fields. you will however have scholarships and groups that promote women joining the field which is honestly not that bad since it brings the ratios up.

It's biceps brachii so it's still a diminutive

>not that bad since it brings ratios up
take your equality bullshit elsewhere commie faggot. by putting a women in a position to 'make good ratios' youre kicking out someone who is more qualified and of higher agency

>mfw free university

>free

>not that bad since it brings the ratios up.
but why do those ratios need to be brought up in the first place? just for the sake of bringing ratios up?

gtfo

You turkish shitter

Lmao

He's talking about the ratio as in like the ratio at a party, you want the golden ratio to have bros around and fuck pussy.

>promote women joining the field
where the fuck did you infer that from? you dont need women joining STEM to bring party ratios up

>there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

>Wow user you lost a lot of weight you look nice and skinny

THE WORD IS LEAN MOTHERFUCKER NOT SKINNY SKINNY IS HAVING LOW BODYFAT AND NOT HAVING ANY MUSCLE I ACTUALLY HAVE SOME MUSCLE MASS AND MY BODYFAT IS FUCKING 14% WHICH ISNT EVEN THAT LOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>obese middle-aged female coworker sees me reading label on cookie package
>"YES user, IT'S FATTENING"

>putting a women
you must be a woman

>bicep
>its not the calories that make you fat...
>yeah, i used to go to the gym, too

>"dude gimme a spot"
>"k"
>ready to grab bar and help him up if he's failing
>does his set on his own without too much trouble
>"dude wtf why didn't you help me"

>ahh I see you've made a typo. Tough luck pal

fucking this, normies and fatasses take every opportunity they can to try to take a stab at you for taking care of yourself. Makes me sick.

>"You would know, huh?"

>Arks

Black people cannot say the word 'ask'.

>Textses

It's 'texts' you simpletons.

> "I'm just going to grab something to eat before going for our run"
> *She grabs brownie*
> "What? I need calories to burn calories and these taste good"

This is a true story from my first year of college when I was still doing track and this girl I was screwing around with wanted me to teach her how to run so she could lose some weight. She was a 6/10..now shes a 2/10 on her best day...to many brownies I guess lol

>women are equal and deserve respect

I think it has more to do with the fact that you're not going to accidentally get "too big"

Nope, not the case at all

Going to college or a university is actually something that will help you connect, network and find what you want to do. I didn't go to college, I didn't have a rich family, but made it at 25 and finally am successful today, going to uni system and starting your life is important as fuck

>I wish I took the pill and was stuck in debt today
>Try finding success at 25+ and you're meeting people in your field who are in their early 20s while you just started your career being 25+
>It kind of sucks

>be me
>Serve in military 12 years to kill goat fuckers
>Get out because the wars are over. Start going to college.
>Cannot relate to anyone but the other combat vets at the vet center.
>At least college girls are pretty easy

I know the feel man, it sucks.

It's not like the next Bill Gates lost his spot at MIT to Stacy because of affirmative action. The guys who don't get in to these programs just didn't make the cut. Compared to other white men, they're just not that impressive. It's worse for Asians- you get a 2350 on your SAT, but thousands of other Chinese kids got the same or better. What makes you special? You gotta stand out somehow.

That said I think affirmative action is pretty stupid, or at least just handled completely wrong.

>ask guy for a spot
>doing pause bench
>get to pause
>guy upright rows the bar away from me
>dude what are you doing
>"that's what you're supposed to do bro"

every fucking time, man
I've just stopped heavy benching unless my bro is there, everyone at my gym is fucking retarded

"Creatine is just a meme."

Because food and housing is free right?
Fucking hell, my country has free university but the housing and food prices will fuck you up the ass.

Hell, even instant ramen costs 0.65USD a pack here. Not to mention that you can't really live on that shit, because fucking cardboard has probably more nutrients.

I. KNOW. THAT. FEEL.
Minus the college girls, married.
It does suck.
These kids.
>what the fuck do you kne about life?
>what the fuck do you know about anything?
>Have you ever been afraid for your fucking life?
>whens the last time you didnt complain about a discomfort. Any discomfort.
Sorry.
I know thats not fair because people go through things at all ages....but....i got 12 years of life on you

>I dont need to build muscle I just wanna get rid of all my fat so I look strong

tfw people think losing fat will instantly make them look buff

Guess ill include my triggers too
>military is for idiots not smart enough for college
>why are you lifting? What are compensating for?
>youre already married, who are you trying to attract

Also hate the whole:
>i dont want to get too big

Wife tells me too that
>i dont want to get bulky

I guess though, its not fair to blame people for not understanding stuff

yes it is

How anal retentive can you get? Not everyone obsesses over the minutiae of these terms. If you're thin, you're getting called thin or skinny, anyone who says "you're looking LEAN" sounds like a collossal faggot

>Your stomach is in a bunch of different shapes
Bic, I know it

I take some pleasure in knowing that the sort of people who say that will ultimately get neither.