How much do I need to deadlift to get Uruk traps?

How much do I need to deadlift to get Uruk traps?

0 do cheat shrugs if you want big traps

So Uruk overlord, how in2 cheat shrug?

just peep youtube brother

Am Uruk trap gets my hard.

>ywn be told meats back on your menu

How many halflings do you have to eat to put on that sort of mass?

It's just a shrug with leg drive

I've noticed traps are mostly genetic. I deadlift 4 plate @ 165lb bodyweight and still have like no traps

at least 2/4

You need dat dere ovrload senpai. Cheat shrugs, rack pulls above the knee, snatch grip high pulls etc.

I've been tried all of this to no avail. Perhaps I should start swimming to really get my back caught up? It's not that I look bad/unproportional, I am just trapless lol.

its genetix bro!

Wow 4 plates, maybe you should try working out.

lmao I stated my body weight is 165lb...
I'm not trying to big dick but most of /fit can't do 4 plate @165.
Do you need a current body pic?

Swimming probably isn't going to help you m8

>Get gear from the White Wizard
>fuck with halflings
>making it?

Just sneak them hormones

They say swimming is the best back exercise.
Climbing then? idk

give him some medicine boys!

Climbing would probably help. Swimming is decent but if you're already decently strong I doubt you'd see much gain from it.

>tfw gains goblins taxed away my traps

Maybe becuase your fucking twink tier. Notice how anyone over 200 lbs and is stronf has traps?

Also 4 plates is standerd everyone should be able to do tier

Yes

You guys think Saruman had to dump protein powder into the ground in order to grow these guys? They come out ripped as fuck ready to go. Maybe he had to bury oats, eggs, chicken, creatine, and protein powder or else they would come out dyel as fuck.

you saw that scene where they are making them?
>liquid
>sip

If you have to quantify your lifts with your bodyweight then your not very strong, gain some weight pussy nobody case about your bw multiplier when you have a novice lift anyone can achieve in a year

Yes we do.

Man 4 plates is 100kg.
I did that on first day of lifting. Weighting 75kg(now 85)

+160kg is good for someone who does hypertrophy with legs once a week. For powerlifters, +200 is good

>Man 4 plates is 100kg.
4plate 180kg

200 isnt good, its the minimum any dedicated lifter should aim for

idk, looks more like egg whites to me. But semi dehydrated sips might have a similar consistency. Any sips experts here that could confirm this?

oh shit man then u good.

4 pl8 is 20+20+20+20 plus 20kg of bar.

I counted on total man not just for each side sorry my fucking bad.

tfw i only lift 140kg

(i do taekwondo so i'm like superstrong for that sport)

Honestly kill yourself nerd

>People are actually falling for this meme
Alright joke's over guys

I was talking about 4 plate as in 405lb. It's not crazy but I started at skeleton mode. I was trying to have a reasonable discussion about traps...

desu your traps look fine I thing what you should do is train your neck. Your build isn't really conducive to huge traps since your frame is kind of narrow and they'll only get so tall, but I think a bigger neck would really help that whole area look bigger.

Thanks man I'll give it a shot

I only deadlift 335 @ 185 lbs but my traps are pretty decent. My routine for traps are 3x15 dumbbell shrugs and 3x12 behind the back shrugs 3-4x a week as well as cleans 2x a week, maybe try something like that out? Or rack pulls, everyone seems to swear by rack pulls because of alphadestiny

>you will never have uruk hai genetics

why even live brehs

Your body is very narrow and you can't change bone structure. What you can do is train your Delts and lats to get an artificial v-taper. It will really help your physique.

>filthy greenskin orcs have better traps than you

Gonna take more than deads

36 egg whites a day, good to go

That is because Veeky Forums isn't full of manlets.

>You must be new here
If Veeky Forums wasn't full of manlets we wouldn't have 6785487 threads about them every day

God I wish the height meme would just fuck off and die.