Day 1 - Day 60 Cut

Hey Veeky Forums, thought I'd share my progress on cutting.

I posted Day 1 two months ago and I got fat shamed.
You gave me advice to cut and I've been following it, and this is where I am now.

However, there's still some fat left sitting around the abdomen. I'm about 18%BF now.
How can I quickly get the rest of this pesky fat off in a reasonable amount of time?
I want to get to 14% before I start bulking.

Thanks for the help

Sideview of Day 60

You can do an eca stack
Post your routine and diet

That's nice, but this didn't need a thread.

Also,
>I'm about 18% BF now

No you ain't. Sorry, you're stilling around 20-21.

take note newfags, this is is why you dont cut when you're skinnyfat with no muscle mass, you have nothing to cut down to.

>bulking when you're already above 20% BF

This is why no one take powerlifters seriously.

great progress, you managed to get a tan and somewhat more body hair topkek. also no way in hell those are 18% m90

if you want to lose belly fat, acquire yohi and do pic related 2wks on 2wks off. also eat less and lift. problem solved.

>2wks on 2wks off.
meant the yohi part of course. still do your cardio no matter what

IF 16/8
Morning: Green Vibrance + protein powder + Bulletproof Coffee with MCT Oil
Fast until lunch

Lunch: usually chicken breast with vegetables

Workout: Cardio 4x's a week running on treadmill anywhere from 3.5miles to 5miles
4x's a week weight lifting. ChestxTris, BackxBis, Legs, Shoulders

Dinner: Protein shake on training days. Chicken breast with vegetables again, or Chipotle bowl

No I'm 18%-19%. I get it checked often by a scanner, which is more accurate than any other means.

Oh yea, I also take one yohimbine pill a day.
Sometimes 2, but I have a hard time going to sleep if I take two

Holy shit fix your posture, dude. You should still be lifting on a cut, you know

how do you 16/8 if you have breakfast (sort of), lunch and dinner? genuine question, maybe my math is off.

0.2mg/kg, anything below has shown no significant fat loss properties. if you ain't jittery and dying to move, it's not working.

Bruh, you're being scammed if they're telling you that you're 18%. You're nothing but fat. You have no muscle mass, so everything you see on you that's sagging and flabby is fat. You have no reason to spend money getting scanned when you aren't competing and don't have any muscle mass.

That's a garbage routine, by the way. Try actually following one instead of tossing around dumbbells like you know what you're doing.

This desu

>skinnyfat to skiny fat, but tanned
da fug have you been doing in two months retard?
if you just wanna feel like a special snowflake showing muh progress, go show it to your mom.

Hmm, I think you should have had more progress in 60 days.. but dont give up and get let down by these anons who spit on you, half of them are fatneck manlets (and dicklets). how tall are you?

Thanks senpai, I'll switch up to this routine!
Also what's m90?

What's wrong with posture?

I stop eating at 8PM. I guess I don't consider that breakfast very substantial.

>if you ain't jittery and dying to move, it's not working
Yea you're probably right

You're slouching. Your shoulders are forward, your gut is hanging out. Stand straight, pull your shoulders back, and keep some level of flexion on your abs at all times. Enough so that your gut won't stick out.

The scanner shows my lean muscle mass has significantly decreased since I started cutting. It doesn't lie.

I know it should've been better, which is why I come here to get spit on and constructively criticized to get on a better path. Thanks for your encouragement!
And i'm 5'10''

>lean muscle mass
>significantly decreased

Then you're fucking up big time. You should never have "significant decrease" in muscle mass on a cut. Only minor loss if any at all.

Read the sticky damnit, it's there for a reason.

>switch routine
absolutely. don't go too hard at first, but try to make it count. also acquire a decent lifting approach because your selfmade brosplit obviously isn't working too well
>m90
m9/m90 = m8/m80 = mate/matey. lol can't believe I actually went out of my way to explain this, boredom is a cunt.

>not very substantial
calories are calories my nigga. don't call it IF if you don't do IF.

>IF 16/8
>Morning
>Lunch
>Dinner

That's not IF, you stupid fuck.

Shut the fuck up I already said that I do what I need to do, and my progress shows it's working ,so what do you care?

Forget that fuckin bulletproof meme and also skipp your breakfast. Do some relevant IF,not that shit.

You look exactly the same. So maybe it's not working?

Keto diet you motherfuck. Cut that carb garbage out.

Maybe try looking at my images. I'm clearly leaner and my scan showed I was leaner too. I'm down to 18% bodyfat. I'm probably doing better than you.

You have less fat on your belly, but anyone can achieve that in 2 weeks. 2 months for nothing..

Yeah you're right. I re-checked your images and you've made it. Good job getting so swole in 2 months.

>being this delusional
we're just jelly that you're doing such rapid gains, are you sure you're natty?

Probably injects creatine. Say goodbye to your hair user.

This looks like 1 week progress at best. Did you lose any weight?

you almost lost nothing kek
you look like 20% bodyfat

OP here, this comment is not me.

So just because I didn't literally starve myself, it's not progress.?

Fuck you, I don't see you posting yourself on Veeky Forums. At least I've got the confidence that'll match my body soon, unlike you.

See above. Maybe you should try showing yourself instead of hiding.

Yes, I got down to 18% body fat.

>I'm clearly leaner and my scan showed I was leaner too.

K.

Did you lose any weight? How much weight? In weight measurements

2 months, bro what the fuck?

It looks like you lost 10 pounds. Why'd you go so slow, you don't have any muscle to lose so might as well go balls deep and water fast for 2 weeks.

Fuck, what was your cal defect at? a 500kcal def will get you -1lb/week.

Enough to get me down to 18% body fat. The scan doesn't lie, dude.

Wait, don't tell me you didn't take any weight measurements.

Why should I oblige you, a condescending asshole, in telling my weight?

So you stop wasting your fucking time.

for you:

OP here, idk who this faggot is pretending to be me. Not sure what your MO is sir, but it's a little weird.

>It looks like you lost 10 pounds.

You high on crack? There isn't a fucking difference in his before and after picture.

pic related is my chest hair patch that you see in the original photos

Fuck you, I'm not wasting my time.

I'm not gay like you dude.

Why did you post your pubes in my thread? You're not OP.

Did you take a pic of your groin just to show to strangers on the internet?

See

Wtf are you even doing. Start eating more and lifting weights. You just pissed all that time against the wall.

That;s pretty clearly not OP.

Are you even lifting?

Yes, 4 times a week. I already posted my routine

That's not a routine my little friend. Get on a linear progressive overload program. Starting Strength is the best and most well researched novice program. Buy weightlifting shoes and get the book (read it cover to cover) and learn the big four compound movements carefully. Stop wasting your time doing weird shit.

Dude if you drink "bulletproof coffee " you aren't doing IF retard. That butter ain't free.

pls don't fall for the SS meme

Top kek, OP is biggest troll

Damn. Asprey does it so I thought it was okay. Thanks for the input.

Thanks I'll buy it.

Someone else is being the troll.

>when you hijack some skinnyfats thread and he gets a taste of reality in doing so