Hi I'm basically autistic and fucking love extreme, clean, clinical routine. What's a diet, exercise...

Hi I'm basically autistic and fucking love extreme, clean, clinical routine. What's a diet, exercise, lifestyle routine I can follow that'll appeal to my autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk93hTVRpW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SS+GOMAD

That's basically the complete opposite of what I want

If you've ever seen Death Note just look at Teru Mikami's life and do that

Except you're not an anime character. And Mikami had nogf

t. other autist
create your own routine, PPL, base it around compound lifts.
Use a rep scheme like 4-6 for compounds and 6-10 for accessories advance either the reps or weight each session.
Can also count calories, but I just count protein as my weight has been fine. If you are not adding weight each session then you should count calories though

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rk93hTVRpW8

Jason Genova has the best routine for u autists out there
Inspiration baby it sick

for diet
eat chicken, protein powder, brown rice avocados, and spinich exclusively every day

I have the same problem.
There is so much conflicting information.

"JUST DO SS PLUS GOMAD LOL"
"Cut down to 10% first or you're wasting your time!"
"Do SL and eat big!"
"LOL SS and SL are memes you'll look like a fat T-Rex do hypertrophy"

I have super autism - think tracking everything in spreadsheets, min/maxing every aspect of my life, spending 3 hours to decide on two $30 products weighing pros and cons...

Especially starter routines are a nightmare.

I just want a complete guide on what to eat (to the grams), when to eat, what exercises to train, when to stretch, when to rest, what auxilliaries to do.

All starter programs are basically "Just eat big to get big lol lot's of protein also do squats 3 times a week 5x5 for uhm I dunno like however long, okay good luck now get out here's your gallon of milk".

I agree it's fucking hard to filter out the white noise when it comes to newbro advice for lifting & dieting. Everyone is a fucking expert.

However, isn't it better to just pick a program and start lifting, and make changes along the way as you discover better ways to do things?

I used to be like this:
>must read up on subject and know EVERYTHING about it before i start, so that i can perform x thing perfectly
But then i realized that this mentality was holding me back in life, severely. So i stopped.

exactly.
it's fine to learn a lot about something, as long as it doesn't stop you from doing it.
making changes along the way is the best thing you can do.

Literally just running. It will be good for you because runners technically are super fussy about numbers and shaving time off. My lifestyle sounds similar in regards to the minimalist nature of it...I think you would enjoy running.

I'm not that kinda autist, I've never watched anime but I'll check it out I jack off to this every day
Yeah wtf is with min/maxing only wanting extremes? Because I'm like that with everything. If my GPA isn't perfect I may as well fail. If my room isn't 100% spotless it may as well have a dead animal and shit on the floor.
Yeah I think I will start running. How far do you go and is it the same time everyday

here. Yes...I run at the exact same time every day. Usually 8:00-8:10 every day except Monday and Saturday. Distance depends on what you want to do. Remember you have to build up to a pace/distance..then work on time.

I'm a turbo-autist too, for proof just see the attached image, which is my daily routine.

If you want a perfect diet, look into the Soylent culture. Huel seems like an ideal meal-replacement diet, but it does not ship to the United States yet. If you do start following a Soylent-esque diet, then get a good gum to chew so that your jaw muscles do not recess.

Structure your entire day. I recommend developing routines, which have steps that are to be done one after the other. I then recommend keeping a daily schedule where you plan our your days, including the times at which you will do your routines. This enables you to have dynamic days, since your routines can occur at different times each day, but also enables you to accomplish the same things over and over again.

Did you make an html client side website for your routine?

Yes I did. It is completely HTML5 compliant and has hyperlinks to definitions within the routine itself. For example, cleanser links to a definition list where my cleanser is defined with a link to the product.

There's a lot of ambiguity because it depends on your progress.

Shit senpai, impressive. I applaud you on your dedication. Get hella gains bruh.

Patrick Bateman

Wow I though I was autistic because I track all of my stats and do regression on them. I think you one upped me on this one

#autistic

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

>no cottage cheese or greek yogurt
Not going to make it

I make my Soylent from scratch, it's perfect for the turbo autist. I'm not even a turbo autistic I just started doing it cause I thought it was neat.

Fuck. This is great. I love it

>super autism
shit, I do all of that. maybe I'm infected with autism.

>I just want a complete guide on what to eat (to the grams), when to eat, what exercises to train, when to stretch, when to rest, what auxilliaries to do.
>All starter programs are basically "Just eat big to get big lol lot's of protein also do squats 3 times a week 5x5 for uhm I dunno like however long, okay good luck now get out here's your gallon of milk".

because none of the starter routines are written for you or know your blood test results and lifestyle habits.

If you're going to be autistic about it at least be logical. No routine will ever target your needs to that degree because the data doesn't exist to form something that autistic.

Do it yourself, spend $XX,XXX on a PR/PT or start being sensible and just work out to find out what works best.

Autism does not beget effort.

Also as a side note soylent and huel are awful meal replacements designed specifically for autistic manchildren who can't cook. The number one and two keys to nutrition are to eat fresh as possible and to eat as big a variety as possible. You're sacrificing both of those, paying more and stopping yourself from learning about food and how to cook in the process.

>There is so much conflicting information.

The truth is that it doesn't matter so much. As long as you work out on a regular basis and follow a reasonable routine you will get big. as long as you follow a reasonable diet you will get ripped.
A min/max routine might get you better gains in the beginning but by year 4 the person with a subpar but consistent routine will have caught up.