Why is there nothing about bulking/cutting in the sticky?

would be nice to get a general cutting guide, and some people might want bulking stuff too idk. i bought some yohimbe on amazon how much should i take and how often?

i want to find out if i actually have abs under all this pic related fat :S

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQCUVL3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
ebay.com/p/Powder-City-Yohimbine-HCL-Powder-10-Grams/1665524640
ww.mesotherapyworldwide.com/images/pdf/RegionalFatLossfromtheThighinObeseWomenafterAdrenergicModulation.pdf
nsca.com/uploadedFiles/NSCA/Resources/PDF/Certification/Quizzes/Quiz_Pack_Articles/August_2012_34.4.pdf
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(04)00099-1/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24027183
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa035700
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clean your mirror and burn off that shitty tattoo.

what i need is a really nice mirror or 3. they all seem so expensive though. maybe like an antique shop would have something decent?

How about go to the goddamn gym I'm sick of you dumb idiotic retard niggers posting these stupid motherfucking ass pictures asking for advice trying to seem knowledgeable and you don't even do the work

Fuck you're probably not even really the fat ugly spic in the photo you're the one fat lonely Cuck who has lived on this board for years and makes virtually every shitty thread we have

Whatever the reality is just fuck off and go back to being the mindless husk you were that led you here

May I have your number, please?

>count calories
>eat less than maintenance
>move your flabby ass around a bit

there's a general cutting guide for you

what the fuck lol

here's a pic of me at the gym :S

Kys faggot nigger dick sucker

Take 1g of DNP ed.

>vegan trap !!/qtVBhhQVoa
Oh man

hahaha how are you this angry at anything?

>tripfag looks like complete shit
evry tiem

remember, summer is here. There will be a lot of grade school level kids here shitposting everywhere. I suggest you go to one of the generals and try asking there

okay :(

what is DNP ed.?

also does anyone else wish this place was a little more friendly? just a teeny tiny bit would be enough lol...

you get the treatment you deserve, friend : )

>vegan
Aside from that fact, I found counterproductive a cutting guide as metabolism works different on bodies.
One thing is bulking when even if you're eating shit you will gain mass...cutting in a bad way will leave you without fat and muscle.
Also seeing your ass OP I belive you just need some cardio. You have a nice figure and BF is not so high in the pics.

I will tell you for an underwear pic

Why are you posting pics of a refrigerator?

It's funny how many people don't realise how true what you said is. It really is that simple, energy in, energy out.

Is that a benis :DDDD

well some people are sincerely helpful. those are the ones i like :)

that's a good point. and i have recently added more cardio into my routine (2x week) so maybe that alone will be enough? i really want a bigger butt AND sexy visible abs.

gonna be really busy but i'm planning on finding a nice guy for the summer and want to be toned and stuff. guess we'll see if cardio is enough but summer is fast approaching! :O

???

that's a bathroom and then like an entryway. why would there be a fridge there

why are you saving the pics i post. it's a little weird.

Let's see that gyno next.

The joke is your body the same shape as a fridge, you sperg.

Underwear pics nowwww m'lady :DDDDDDD

Am I the only one who's disgusted by this guy's pose?

Like he's a fucking woman? Look at his legs and the way he holds his shirt with his elbows like a bitch.

Absolutely disgusting.

there is advice on cutting in the sticky

I puked a little.

>the trap acts like a trap
What did you mean by this?

it's not though. i have more pics but this is getting out of hand so i think i'll stop now.

how did i miss this? i even cmd+f'd for "cutting".

thank you for posting it for me though. much appreciated. is that really true though, about the protein? i'd need... *does math*

180g protein every single day? :O

how is that even possible??

and the TDEE is so interesting. as with most of this stuff it's separated into male calculations and female, and i have no idea where i fit in there. maybe split the difference? hormones do weird things to a body and i feel like that would confuse a lot of this.

Didn't realize it was supposed to be a trap. I immediately recognized a man trying to act like a woman and my sense of disgust went off. My bad.

That trap should tidy up her shit and be more clean and feminine. Disgusting that she wants to be a woman and is dirty and repulsive like that. I bet she doesn't even wash her buttplug regularly.

Step up your game, sister.

>yohimbe
Get yohimbine instead, it's what yohimbe comes from. You should prolly double the amount of pic related.

guess that is what i bought:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQCUVL3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and that would be like 9 pills each time lol. but if i'm only taking it for the twice weekly that should work out? you're only supposed to take it for cardio? not as like a thing you do several times a day or whatever?

>that's a good point. and i have recently added more cardio into my routine
OP are you a trap? Be honest as I've been here.

>it's not though
Your waist is like 2" smaller than your hips, you might not be Kate Upton mode, but you're not curvy.
>her shit
A trap is a guy, not a woman.

Double would be if it was yohimbe.
You can follow the pic, but with me at least i've developed a tolerance. I started off taking 10mg, and would shake and my hr would be 140. Now I take 30mg and pretty much nothing happens.
I take it 30 minutes before cardio/lifting, and sometimes when i'm over my calorie limit to stave off appetite.
By the powder and make you own pills, you'll save a lot of money in the long run, and you only have to take 1 pill (your pills are like 90% filler) You're gonna have to buy it from another country though.
ebay.com/p/Powder-City-Yohimbine-HCL-Powder-10-Grams/1665524640
You may also wanna consider making a topical of it.
ww.mesotherapyworldwide.com/images/pdf/RegionalFatLossfromtheThighinObeseWomenafterAdrenergicModulation.pdf
>In the four subjects who received yohimbine, all lost weight and all
but one lost more girth from the thigh treated with yohimbine cream than from the control thigh
>OP are you a trap?
His trip is literally vegan trap bro

i'm mtf. take hormones.

>A trap is a guy, not a woman.
i'm a girl though. "vegan trap" just sounds better than vegan trans or something lol

pic is me before fit, back when my exercise consisted exclusively of cardio and a vegan diet.

oh this post is amazing! thank you so so so much xD

like this is literally what i was looking for. also i'm still on the protein thing. do i really need 180g protein every day while cutting to keep from going back to skinny vegan girlboy?

lol it's the same shirt on the floor.

i really like my batman shirt don't hate me :P

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>do i really need 180g protein every day
Are you saying you weight 180lbs? But it depends on what studies you read.
nsca.com/uploadedFiles/NSCA/Resources/PDF/Certification/Quizzes/Quiz_Pack_Articles/August_2012_34.4.pdf
>when energy balance is negative, an intake of protein as high as 2 g/kg body weight may be inadequate to maintain N equilibrium.
So if you were 180lbs that would be 160g
nutritionjrnl.com/article/S0899-9007(04)00099-1/abstract
>The only situation where dietary protein requirements exceed those for relatively sedentary individuals is in top sport athletes where the maximal requirement is ∼1.6 g/kg
That would be 130g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24027183
>the recommended range of protein intake of 1.2-1.8 g/kg can be extended to the warfighter.
98-147g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
>protein intakes in the range of 1.3-1.8 g/kg consumed as 3-4 meals will maximize muscle protein synthesis.
>These recommendations may also be dependent on training status: experienced athletes would require less
>Elevated protein consumption, as high as 1.8-2.0 g/kg depending on the caloric deficit, may be advantageous in preventing lean mass losses during periods of energy restriction to promote fat loss.
106-163g
So uh, yeah. There's no real set amount you should take, but erring on the side of caution and consuming more isn't going to be bad, unless you consume massive amounts.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa035700
>Higher levels of meat and seafood consumption are associated with an increased risk of gout, whereas a higher level of consumption of dairy products is associated with a decreased risk. Moderate intake of purine-rich vegetables or protein is not associated with an increased risk of gout.
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/healthyliving/protein
>The more protein we eat each day, in excess of our needs, the more work our kidneys must do to get rid of the ammonia

some pic up above said i needed 1.5g per lb of me. guess i'll just do what i can to keep protein high if i'm cutting, or just always.

thanks for the science!

kys

oh wait its a tripfag, do you like making baits on Veeky Forums?

lame

>i'm mtf
>i'm a girl

You're a man with a dick, balls and a mental disorder. Sort your fucking life out.

>dem legs
would fucking SMASH, good lord

Goddamn I'd fuck you good.

This has been a good thread :)

So just so we're clear. I'll start off taking 10mg yohimbine before cardio, and maybe take some when I start getting hungry if I've already met calorie goals. And always go heavy on the protein to minimize losses. And that will get me abs I hope.

Anything else?

Test and tren stack will give you muscle mass and burn that body fat away fast

Tried test once; didn't like it.

Found something better :)

Post pic of soles please

this.

Why is cutting past 15% so fucking hard?

My stomach fat literally will no go, it hasn't shrunk at all, and yet every fucking day im so hungry that im irritable and angry but it won't change its been 3 months now.

When does it go?

>Grams per pound
What is this mixed system bullshit

Just use an EC stack and eat less. Also post snapchat

>Just use an EC stack and eat less. Also post snapchat
how do i do this

>all these retards responding to b8 threads
Get your shit together, Veeky Forums. Fucking christ

Follow this guide. EC will reduce your appetite and improve mood while on a cut. Ez pz senpai

thanks my nigga. have you tried it before?

also what's the cheapest way to get bronkaid? it's like $40 on ebay

I have tried it, did it according to guide for 8 weeks to cut super hard before summer 2 years ago. EC combined is really different compared to either one alone, I noticed I just didn't care about food as much and didn't get cranky.

I bought mine at CVS in the US. You'll have to hand over your ID for tracking since ephedrine is used to make drugs. Tried getting it online but had no success since I'm in the US. Good luck bro, hope you have success.

Hi Op. Sorry they're being mean but like this is Veeky Forums. I'm not sure what you'd expect? Try another site if you want people to be nice. Anonymity makes people dicks.
As for cutting, if you have higher levels of test, you won't have to cut as hard. So if you're on a hormone that lowers test to a regular female amount (15ng/dL to 90ng/dL, as opposed to the 300ng/dL to 1000ng/dL in a man) then cut on the female amount. If not, cut at a male amount.

Yeah, I'm in the US too. But on ebay there's a seller shipping from NY. Shouldn't that work? How much is it at CVS?

Also, can I just go on 12.5g E+100mg caffeine every day if my goal is to JUST lose weight? Or do I need to follow the guide and the dosages?

See and that's the issue with Veeky Forums. They think it's 1g/lb when really it's closer to 1g/kg, actually almost all of american lifters think that.

so i'm at 9ng/dL. but like it has to be more complicated than that right?

my body fat is more like a woman's now, but i still have a lower bf% than cis women. and while i've lost a TON of muscle mass being on the hormones, i'm still not sure i've lost enough to bring me down to cis muscle composition. it's very interesting, and i've felt for a long time that a lot more research needed to be done of trans people to figure some stuff out. maybe it still varies wildly between people, but like no one seems to have any answers for me.

super fascinating stuff :P

why would this be bait. i'm sincerely trying to get a better body. putting in work, doing research, asking pertinent questions. it's been good so far :)

you actually don't look bad without clothes on. i can still tell you're a guy, but you look like a very feminine guy

I know that feel, sister. You can probably get away with taking the average TDEE for your stats between male and female. I just cut based on female TDEE and it gives a little wiggle room.

>Why are you saving the pics i post. It's a little weird

Ok so we're going to dissect this a bit.

1. This is the internet. If you put it out here, someone is going to save it. Especially if you are attractive (ffs people saved that dude with perky man-boobs the other day)
2. You want the attention, that's why you post and why you're a tripfag.
3. You're a man who dresses and acts like a woman, you calling anyone weird is hilarious.

I could wrap my whole hand around your arm and hold you to me. I could take the back of my hand and run my fingers through your hair as I look into your eyes. To feel the softness of your skin against mine, to push my lips to yours; I reckon men have fought wars for hopes and dreams less powerful than these.

Post more, please.

transgirl solidarity!

Yes. Also
Is me too.

oh wow. YOU should post more! :O

so poetic. powerful stuff lol :P

if you guys help me get fit i promise there will be more pics in the future

Hmm.

At the risk of being hilarious, I'm gonna say it's weird that you're so into me but still refer to me as a "man who dresses and acts like a woman."

Because I am a woman, and you should know that misgendering a trans person is no way to get to their heart.

Because it's pretty easy to cut. You just eat 200~300 calories less than what you normally ate (TDEE) then you just lift harder and do HIIT cardio for 25mins or do normal one for an hour. I've gone from 160lbs to 139lbs in 2.5 month just by doing that, and I'm off cycle.

>vegan trap
>75 replies
never change Veeky Forums

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

Awesome cheekie. There's been a ton of good posts here and I'm feeling sorta confident about my upcoming cut lol. I just hope there are abs under that fat somewhere :O

are u a trap?

>
holy fuck 2012 was so
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

nice muffin top you vegetarian freak

'm sure you'll start seeing it around 8~10% body fat. People say ab workout is a meme but it is essential to have a nicer looking abs. Best of luck to you

Sorry I was trying to win the affection of anonymous internet trolls.

I do think you're attractive and I might have some more words to weave on the subject.

muffintop in size 2 jeans.

program i'm doing involves some abs stuff. not too heavy on it, but B day has like some.

thanks again!

>she
>her
yeah no

it doesn't make it ok to look disgusting in jeans just because they're small

Who cares? Don't you have other shit to worry about, like actually lifting. lol

>who cares? doesn't you have other shit to worry about
Because god forbid I pass judgement when someone posts a picture of their grotesque form stuffed into jeans too small for them

The jeans fit before I started lifting and I'm not sure if it's good or bad that they're so snug now lol

I hope they're not too snug, I'm hoping to get into them.

No they're pretty tight. There's no way we're fitting two people in there sorry :(

My heart skips a beat in thy presence my fair maiden

That's fine. Some of the things I'd want to do involves removing them, we can just skip to that.

By the way is there a more efficient way I can flirt/talk to you? If you want my help cutting I did drop 75 pounds in half a year if that matters.

How old are you?

Poet guy is back
Weak sauce. Let me show you how it's done.

>You have you understand what I'm up against. You have to remember where we are, how we are communicating and why my sincerity seems so fake. People can't be real here. I'm trying to be real. You are what I imagine when I think of the perfect woman. You are as light as a whisper and as warm as the sun in the reddest sunset sky. I see your body and tel myself the contrast would be too great for a man like me to ever hold a woman like you. I let this place and my own pessimism get to me, but I shouldn't have.

Old enough to party.

See
And

I like the fact that you avoided the lifting part.

still probably nothing to brag about, with it being so low. but i'm up to 90lb glute bridges and this is the most i've lifted ever :)

feel accomplished, at least in that i'm getting better and staying relatively consistent with doing gym. it's a nice feeling.

by the time i finish glute bridges and deadlifts my legs are so shaky and weird lol. feel like i have to stick with just the bar for squats, on A days. hope this changes eventually :P