Obamacare is being killed

Obamacare is being killed

APOLOGIZE TO BOOGIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

legalize euthanization

fat people have a right to live too you fucking fascists

No they don't. That's like saying alcoholics and crack addicts deserve health insurance. Nobody did this to boogie. He wasn't exposed to some harsh chemical, or radioactivity, or developed some disease/ailment. He decided getting fat was more important than being healthy, and this is the result.

Dont even try, this entire website is infected with /pol/tards that think they know even a micrometer about politics

PAY FOR MY INSURANCE OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE MY BLUBBER ON YOUR HANDS

No, they don't
Life support isn't living and relying on modern medical science to prolong your hedonistic urges is life support.

>. Nobody did this to boogie. He wasn't exposed to some harsh chemical, or radioactivity, or developed some disease/ailment. He decided getting fat was more important than being healthy, and this is the result.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME BOOGIE HAS A FUCKINING PTSD FROM HIS MOM BEING MEAN TYO HIM WHEN HE WAS A FUCKING BABY SO NOWW HE WEIGHS 5HUNDRED POUNDS TO JUST SURVIVE WITH THAT PAIN YOU INSENSITIVE FUCKING ASSHOLE AND EVEN IF HE DID ACCIDENTALLY GET FAT IT'S PROBABLTY JUST BVECAUSE HIS GENETICS ARE SO FAT AND HE HAS A SLOW METABOLISM

Can I buy pic related and then demand car insurance for it at the same premiums and then demand for it to be fixed without any rate changes? No? Ok fat people are the equivalent to that

I have no gf and I'm not fat

people are not cars, they are living beings with feelings you shitlord

no-one has any rights goy, merely privileges

Then why are they killing themselves? Even fatties themselves seem to disagree with that.

First the youtube ad boycott and now this. RIP in peace boogie

>youtube ad boycott
what happened?

spoken like a true fascist

caught me with my pantaloons down lad

Laughed out loud.

Advertisers realized that their content was being put in front of some really bad shit so they started to pull out of YouTube. YouTube responded by lowering the cost of ads and putting restrictions on what kinds of content would receive ads in front of it, whixh negatively impacted content creators.

Short answer.
Something, something hurt feelings.

Longish answer.
The media called YouTube out for its extremely strict ad bot, putting an ad on some Neo Nazi video.

A hundred articles later, and a bunch of companies pulled their ads off YouTube.

The price of ads fell to record lows, and all career youtubers are now begging on patreon, or selling shitty merch to survive.

Shortest answer.
The Jews did this.

>, and all career youtubers are now begging on patreon, or selling shitty merch to survive
neat.

FIX IT

Remember that it still has to get through the Senate. Dems have an opportunity to filibuster as it cannot be passed via reconciliation without a positive CBO score, which it won't receive. I know for a lot of you this was babby's first election and this is also babby's first time paying attention to normal politics, but please try to educate yourself on procedure.

Like as not the Senate will pass a version without the defunding of PP and reinstating of the pre-existing conditions protections.

Get the fuck off my board you flabby or bony fuck

You make your own luck in life he made his

you forgot to call him a manlet idiot

Whats great is that this fat fuck could have lost the required weight for his weight loss surgery and had recovered from it by now. I doubt it will cause him to lose his insurance before his surgery but if he does it will be hilarious.

>biting ad hominem b8

I agree, and they made shitty choices with the life they were given. Play the "eat like a fucking fat ass game" SUPRISE all the prizes are shit! Who knew?

>tfw this obese blob has a wife and I don't

'no'

thats because this "obese blob" has a good personality and you are just a meat head

The only thing higher than his blood sugar is his bank account.

>and all career youtubers are now begging on patreon, or selling shitty merch to survive.

Well, if there's one good thing the kikes ever did it's this one. The mere concept of someone making more money than doctors, surgeons, engineers, etc. by spamming ad-riddled vlogs is a sin and an insult. They contribute nothing to the world at all, yet make 6 figures.

>has a good personality
heheheheheheheheheh

His wife uses him as a dying wallet. She is 10 years younger than him, he's basically her sugar daddy. Pic related is her bull.

They're throwing their lives away by having no self control and therefore taking away resources from those who need them (in countries with nationalised healthcare). Fuck those selfish bastards.

It's not even about /pol/ don't try and dismiss it as such.

damn, looks like the wind direction caught the neighbors house on fire too

"I-i've done my research"

His wife is prob 300lbs. If you look up "boogie1988 wife exposed", she's in the background of another dudes video he made while visiting boogie. They're disgusting people.

how do you feel about the finance industry then

>fuck over millions of people in need of actual care because a few fats get coverage too
t-thanks...

I'm OK with it, but it's very scummy. Well, at least they actually contribute services to the world in the form of financial management, but jewtubers don't do jack shit.

The first result when I google Boogie's wife is about cucks. Is that just a coincidence or the proof of the rumours?

They do the exact same thing as TV shows but for free, there's nothing to complain about

Truth. Boogie is just a wallet.

Who said I don't have a problem with how much money actors make?

Why does actors making so much bother you? It's basic supply and demand.

>68 percent if adults are overweight and 35 percent are obese
>few fats

Pick one

Supply of what? Feel-good flickers on a screen? Look, I won't pretend I don't watch or like TV shows or movies, but if every actor on this planet would disappear right now, aside from the feels of fans, nothing would be lost. It bothers me because they make more money than people who contribute to society far more than them, i.e., doctors, scientists, soldiers, etc.

That's crazy though, take a step back and think about it, imagine that 7/10 you see on the street are overweight, 3 of whom are obese. What the fuck is going wrong? Is it fixable or do these people have no self control?

If you want doctors etc to make more money, televise and monetise.

When did I imply television should be abandoned as a medium? I only said that actors shouldn't make the amount of money they currently do, that's it, it's just not right or fair.

I wasn't suggesting that. I was saying if you want doctors etc to make more money, televise surgery and things like that. Might sound crazy but there's probably enough autists out there that it would be profitable. The whole "this person earns more than they deserve" thing is a rabbit hole with no end.

Not if they're fat.

They wouldn't make that much unless someone was willing to pay that much.

By televise, do you mean air ads for medical services, or like a documentary-style show that talks about surgeries and what not?
Well, either way, it wouldn't work, the former's been done since ages, and the latter may only make people more health conscious at best, like "My 600lb Life".

>a private company has to pay to prop up the health I actively working to destroy out of their own pocket because reasons

That's dumb, just because you don't value it doesn't mean other people dont. So you want to get rid of all actors so what do you think people will do then for entertainment? By your logic professional athletes don't contribute to anything so sports are gone. Also writers and musicians don't produce "anything" so you just want people to go home from work do nothing besides eat and then go repeat? I think entertainers should just stick with that and not get involved into politics and shit because they have easy power to influence fans. But to say they produce nothing is dumb.

Sure, if they reduce calories and try to get healthy otherwise get fucked fatty.

lmao. bye fatty

i know a millimeter does that count
back to the ocean cuckwhale... and take your bait with you

If you want to get really crazy, slap a go pro on a surgeon

>you fucking fascists

Damn right.

It's the food industry and the fact that fast food and sugar water is so cheap and readily available around the whole country. Couple that with a complete lack on education about nutrition and you get a population that's going to eat shit food be in shit shape and look like shit.

>Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism, characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and control of industry and commerce
It doesn't mean what you think it means. You could call us eugenicists, if you think having no will power and getting fat is due to genetics.

This guy....
I already mentioned that I like shows and movies, it's just that the industry shouldn't be making the amount of money it does. But I guess after making that comment about actors disappearing, I should have expected this reply, so I'll go along with it for a bit.

Acting, in general, be it on a studio set or a stage, theatre, has only come into existence 3000ish years ago or so, before that, people had other forms of entertainment, so no, people had other, far more productive forms of entertainment than watching people act, like sports. The participants develop healthy, athletic bodies, while inspiring others to partake in the development of their bodies and athletic ability. Sports are very productive. Writing is basically sports for the mind, if it's non-fiction, it's value is apparent (value varies with the quality of the work), if it's fiction, it can be valuable in the exploration of human and social interactions for example (like Ulysses), it's generally a very versatile medium, and also productive (as long as you're not writing vapid trash like Twilight, but trash has to exist so we can appreciate the good stuff).

Do I think entertainment has no value at all? Of course not that'd be retarded, we're not robotsm but I just think the entertainment industry in general, not just acting, has way too much money in its pocket.

Now THIS is what I call a stroke of genius.

That's a very biased definition. Fascism was the ideology of the Roman Republic, which scholars including the American Founding Fathers hailed as the greatest form of government in history.

>Steve Reeves
>Born in the roaring 20s and lived into the 2000s in capitalist america
>Fascist
wut

Isn't the guy on the right an american Bodybuilder from the 50'ies?

I think it's a few things

Food companies produce shitty foods but that's because there's a demand for it still.
Think there might be a lack of education among the public about what they should be eating per day. People don't know how to cook or they just don't want to after work so they just go out.

Government should maybe do something about the food industry but at the same time people shouldn't be punished for others' shitty choices. If I'm in shape and eat healthy everyday why can't I go and get a big tub of ice cream to have occasionally.

Not to bring/pol/ into it but I just think the lack of a nuclear family with one worker and one stay at home partner is the biggest issue. People just lack the desire to cook for themselves or cook for their kid after they get home from work then clean up the dishes.

Also the one group that is for sure a problem is fat activist, aka feminist. So feminist are the real issue.

The term fascism (fascismo in Italian) originated in the 20th century in Italy. The Roman Republic was not fascist, they were an aristocracy.

No fascism as a doctrine was a product of 20th century Italy, and i mean actual fascism, not "everything I don't like is fascism"

>want to slash government programs

That's like the opposite of fascism.

The Roman Republic eliminated the king, hence why it was a republic.

Based on reviving republicanism. The fasces was the symbol of the Roman Republic. That's why American architecture is full of fascist symbols: the Founding Fathers intended the US to be a fascist republic.

>Not to bring/pol/ into it but I just think the lack of a nuclear family with one worker and one stay at home partner is the biggest issue.

It's very well documented that kids raised by single parent households statistically do worse across the board, and i say this as someone who was raised by a single parent myself.

An essential part of fascism is corporations serving as organs of the state. Corporations as concepts did not exist in ancient Rome.

Why they failed then?

Yeh, that picture is retarded. There are so many pictures from Veeky Forums Hitler youth kids, I don't know why you'd pick something downright wrong.

Actually outpatient works better for non violent drug users. This is fact. Some insurances cover that. Its still cheaper than locking them up.

how is this relevant? nobody is taking away his right to live, they just aren't providing the means to support him
you have the right to be a clown, doesn't mean people have to make you one

>The Roman Republic eliminated the king, hence why it was a republic.
They were still ruled by the aristocrats and you would never be able to be part of them as a plebian. That's the definition of an aristocracy.

>uninsured master race
My 60 year old dad broke his hand a month ago and still hasn't seen anybody for it. Such is life on the frontier.

The fasces existed as the symbol of Rome. Try telling me that it didn't.

It seems that the problem with your definition of fascism is that it's fucking wrong.

Fascism didn't fail, it was a great success. Look at how Italy and Germany improved their economies. But then they got invaded, and Germany got cut into half for 40 years, put under capitalism and communism. Germany has been shit ever since.

They were ruled by senators, who were actually generals in the roman army, and commanded their own centuries. They even had serving senators going on military campaigns of conquest.

>29/88
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children oh and if we could all pitch in to cover my eating habits too thanks. Heil Hitler.

>germany has been shit ever since
Germany has managed to conquer europe without firing a single bullet.

Also, communism improved the soviet union as well.

When will you edgelords realize that fascism / communism don't work and that capitalism is the way forward.

Germany's economy is better than its ever been.

This tread is literally up on /pol/ as we speak

Stay in your containment board

>hating boogie

>Germany has conquered Europe
>by abandoning its national currency and getting invaded by Arabs.

It was better in the 1930s.

bretty gud

PAY FOR HIS HEALTHCARE YOU GODDAMN FASCISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not true. Prior to Caesar dynastic rulers had given way to democracy. And then by Caesar, who used the rules surrounding war time leadership to reinstate a dynastic leadership, patrician families had all but died out. Caesar was pretty much from the last one. After this point you get some return of patrician and pleb when leaders grant patricianhood, but it's not all that important for most of the Empire's history.

If you want to learn more about it, look into Jupiter. Patricians and plebs both thought he was their god, and the ideas of justice that derived from his principles allowed the levelling between plebs and patricians. The high priests also had some interesting lineage requirements.

>by abandoning its national currency
The euro and the EU is a vehicle of german domination for Europe. All countries in the EU are sucking Germany's dick.

>muh arab invasion
it's not like they are the only country suffering that.

Also, germany has always been shit. A country of retarded barbarians that destroyed the roman empire and killed nationalism forever because they went full retard in WW2. I'm not gonna cry for them, the fact that they were allowed to exist after destroying europe twice is the biggest mistake in history.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Heil Hagen-das would've made more sense desu

Germany had a shit economy just prior to and throughout the second world war. Their success mostly derived from the improvements made around the first world war. It was so bad they had to kill a massive chunk of their population, and still had to make bread out of wood and clothes out of nettles.

Only like 15% of fit identifies as fascist and 10% as Nazi according to the last survey I saw.
>mfw I’m one of them.