Women that waste your time

>Women that waste your time

I'm 26, found a woman who is a little younger but she just ended up wasting my time and in the end was only looking for attention from anyone who would give it to her. Fuck this bitch

Fuck. sometimes I just hate women you know. Get your shit together bitch

>in the end was only looking for attention from anyone who would give it to her.

That's just women senpai, you'll find another girl to fugg

save your heart, only give theses bitches your dick.

Congratulations on your blog post, you've wasted all of our time.

>rather shitpost here than yell at her and treat her like the stupid piece of shit attention whore she really is

>any attention from a guy she wants the D
>She should've tell me she has daddy issues this deep

you sound like a swell guy

who hurt you bb

While we're all venting I may as well join in.

I've had my heart broken and I'm a shell of the man I used to be. I would never have known the pain of being alone if I hadn't spent so much time with her.

I understand, sometimes they don't love you back, I don't blame her.
But I can't hide from the feelings that make every day so painful. I feel like shit, and even shittier being in love with somebody who doesn't love me back.

Feels obsessive, makes me feel like a creep. Every day I'm reminded of her, and I punish myself for even thinking I love her. Of course I don't, I'm sure it can get worse than this, I'm sure it will.

I wasn't prepared. I should have let go sooner. I'm sorry for putting you through my hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>26
>wasting my time
Wasting your time with what? Were you planning to get married? Lmao.

>you're right aren't you

It'll get better, I promise. Have no contact with her whatsoever, trust me on this, it's massively important. NO CONTACT. No social media stalking either. You'll make it, if I can do it anybody can.

gaaaaaayyyyyyy

Wow u sound like a huge fag lol

>date girl for almost 2 years
>live together 1.5 years
>she loves me but shes not in love with me one day
>break up
>single for a year
>get back together for 2 months
>wasnt gonna get with her again but she was confessing her love to me and how much she messed up
>i believed her
>immediately fell into the same patterns we had, was fucking awesome
>then she wasnt in love with me anymore
>this was 3 months ago
>finally gettin over it again

>dated a few girls in between in that year we broke up but no one measured up to her
>dating someone new as of a month ago
>going well, we get along great
>turns out she has a medical issue and cant have kids
>also, she wants to keep things casual and wants to be able to date other ppl
>lose all interests but if she hits me up to have sex, i still answer
>just trying to find someone attractive that is wiling to commit
>im 26, just trying to find some girl to stay with

Dan?

Nah man. good luck to your friend tho.

y'all are so damn delicate

Fuck off man.

>wasting your time at 26yo.
Are you Amish or something? For Christ's sake gimme a fucking break OP. Enjoy your youth.

>turns out she has a medical issue and cant have kids
>also, she wants to keep things casual and wants to be able to date other ppl

Ya man! Sounds good! I'd believe her about the can't have kids thing 4sure. She's only fucking other guys and gave you the green light to creampie her. What could go wrong?! :D

I went through this just over a year ago.

>date qt latina
>together 1.5 years
>live together
>do everything for her
>all her friends are club whores that cheat/ride the cock carousel cuz single
>catch her texting another guy about hanging out and drinking together and cuddling
>she denies it starts crying
>break her phone and kick her out
>tell her never ever contact me again
>block her on everything
>no contact 13 months since that day

still thought about her every minute of every day for about 9 months

then it dropped to a couple times a day
now sometimes i go a day without thinking of her. the whole ordeal completely turned me against women.

in the time since i discovered my love for alcohol and motorcycles. ive talked to other girls since but honestly i love the freedom of being single even tho im not chad and dont fuck randoms

im 27 and plan to live out the rest of my days alone with my pupper and motorcycle

>i discovered my love for alcohol and motorcycles

When the inevitable day comes when the two mix and you end up on the windshield of someones car dead, please avoid my car, it's worth more to me than your life.

thanks but ive never driven drunk and don't see myself doing it any time ever

please stay off your fucking phone so you dont merge into me

I appreciate the story. Nice knowing others feel the same way, in their own way.
I wish I could offer kind words, but I know you've got it under control.

shes serious about wearing a condom, she can get pregnant but doctors have said a pregnancy can kill her. im just not putting any effort in, seems to be going well so far.

just whatever you do user

don't look at her social media and you have absolutely no reason to have with contact her

if she comes crawling back months from now ignore her. chad's done with her and shes lonely

Been through this, she chose someone else in Feb. Completely fucked me up, and I acted pathetically during the breakup but was strong enough to fully ghost her. Thought about her every day since, originally it absolutely killed me thinking she could just move on to someone else and never look back while I was feeling like death. Eventually she started trying to contact me, ignored the fuck out of it, and the ignorance of not seeing her social media really is such a help.

It was 4 months ago and I can finally say that other than the odd 10 minute wave of sadness every other day or so, I finally have my old self back. Write a cons list of her and shit she did in the relationship that you hated. When you're down read it. Hope at least some of this helps, even if to just know it ain't just you.

Seems like we are in the exact same boat. However the whole experience is still fresh in my mind and I need more time to get over it.

I acted horribly leading up to the break up and that's one thing that's really effected me the most. I didn't go out with my dignity, I gave her an impression of me that isn't me, its me when I am torn and broken.

That's my only regret I guess.

Thanks for your story, it means a lot