Is drinking water just a meme or really effective to gain?

Is drinking water just a meme or really effective to gain?

this is a learning opportunity, user. go a week without water and see what happens

drinking anything else is cheating

i mean to drink excessively much?

If you're cutting and can't focus on not eating it's good, you'll get bloated tho if you drink too much.

>boosts energy
>increases metabolism
>lowers stress
>makes you feel full
>helps prevent cramps
>helps with digestion
>literally no cons
why aren't you drinking more water?

100% of people who drink water die

5 people who have drank water are still alive though.

too much of it and you will literally die

If you want muscle growth, water is essential. Otherwise, get ready for a longer recovery period.

Fatty rationalization

>is drinking water a meme
Jesus christ

Fish shit in it.
> Gross.

>i dont know what water intoxication is

>You need to have literally a shit ton of water in one sitting to be intoxicated
>Hurr durr you're going to get poisoned and die
Kys retard. At one point in my life I used to have almost 7 litres of water per day. You need that as an athlete.

>getting this triggered
I drink 8 litres a day and I'm not even an athlete. Step it up son

>still doesn't understand that too much of anything will kill you

Are you sure 7L? Thats almost 2 full gallons of water.

You're right, you should probably stop breathing so you don't get oxygen poisoning

>Literally have to have enormous quantities of an item for it to be poisonous
>haha downside is it'll kill you

Literally everything will kill you, if taken in large quantities. That point is retarded.

It is possible to over-hydrate yourself, which can be deadly; however, the amount of water varies depending on many things: sex, height, weight, how active you are, etc etc.
I drink around a gallon per day.

Bro there is no point you're being very obviously trolled

Yeah, minimum.
Look at this desert dwelling retard who apparently drinks "8 litres".
I really don't understand what people get from lying on the internet

You will never come close to consuming that much. You literal fucking mong.

>atmosphere is ~20% O2
>thinks we will get O2 poisoning

>I dont know how water intoxication works
Listen here you retards, as long as you eat anything, like a small meal, or a snack, you cannot die from water intoxication. But if you drank a shit ton of water without food you will die.

Then how do people die from it?

literally how my mom died

Yes, and unlike food it's very tough to over consume. It's almost impossible to over hydrate. Especially if you aren't a skinny manlet.

>what are water drinking contests

Thank God she did, because she was a retard like you. Why don't you kys too faggot.

Same reason people drown in their own bathtubs.

What is i seen news on people dying from water intoxication, ranging from people who've been drinking at bars to "athletes."

How does that happen?

Only one women has died in such a contest. And it's fucking hilarious. She drank 7.5 litres in a sitting, and held her "wee for wii". So yes. Unless you're an absolute fucking mong, don't worry

fuck you dude, she was trying to win my sisters and I a wii.

made me kek

Correct, usually it happens when you consume it as fast as possible, but it rarely happens, since the stomach will start to ache.

Apparently she did you retards a favour

Because they're stupid.

all the money in the world won't bring her back

you sound like that kissless virgin elliot rodger

This. Also people don't understand, that you can literally just put some salt and sugar, maybe even make a lemonade, and you'll be absolutely safe.
Water poisoning is caused due to the dillution of salt in the blood.

I drink easily 2-3 liters before I train at 4pm and I am THIRSTY AS FUCK by the time I'm done where I will down another liter or so

water is important

drink all of it that you can stomach

Stop LARPing you fag

Doesn't the body just react in order to survive? I mean, I guess its possible. I have seen an autistic child trip into a very shallow pool of water face down and could not get himself out of that situation. His parents had to literally pick him up.

>wee for wii
WDHMBT?

I don't really know the exact details behind it. I just know that it happens. "Stupid" was a bad way to describe it, but I don't know any other way to describe it.

Retarded

your body is like a machine that is made of mostly water. i drink over a gallon a day and that never feels like enough

Because it isn't. Maybe it's is for sub optimal men who sit in the office chairs all day, but not for men who workout

>atmosphere is ~20% sulfuric acid
>thinks we will get sulfuric acid poisoning

Milk?