How strong you think was tyson in his prime ?

How strong you think was tyson in his prime ?

Like how much he could bench,his DL, Squat max,

His maximun pull ups, push ups and dips in a row

What so you think ?

I think he could crank up 40 pull ups anytime +100 dips and bench over 500

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HhQl52Cj8bk
youtube.com/watch?v=izZPfGhLDxk
muscleprodigy.com/mike-tyson-workout/
youtube.com/watch?v=cbwLXQQ46HY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9G1ra9xrU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's def my goal body considering I'm a 5'9" manlet with short arms

With that body he was insanely fast so unless you got that touch i find being that big useless

He was superhuman in his prime. His strength wasn't about slowly lifting a weight, it was about manipulating his body Matrix-style to transmit unholy amounts of force through his fists

You think he could bench 4pl8?

I don't think there's any chance he could.

Yea but he could probly beat up every single person that can.

I am not sure but his muscle switch fibers or something is a genetic freak of nature

Why not ? Why how fast he moved i think he could do it for reps

I could beat this manlet's ass

I feel like Tyson was genetically born for boxing. He was a freak of nature and would whoop any boxer now a days if he was in his prime.

>Yea but he could probly beat up every single person that can.

He 100% could smash every single person that can, repeatedly and at will.

theres a video of him training out there. he squatted 3 plate and benched 2 iirc. his real talent lay in punching heavy bags with those fists of his

Boxers don't care about the same stuff regular jackoffs do.

>500lb bench press

nah. probably around 315lbs

he didn't start training with weights until he was past his prime

prime tyson did calisthenics. push ups, dips, shrugs with a 32kg kettlebell, situps, pullups, everyday and he did hundreds of them.

he looks the way he did because of his genetics and diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=HhQl52Cj8bk

Why did he deflate like that now that he's old?

Tyson in his prime was just doing hundreds of pushups/dips, situps, 30kg shrugs, jogging, and hitting the heavy bag for fucking hours. He is literally a black saitama.

"he was superhuman" he was on roids then, and yeah, he was a hell of a fighter

I'm not sure how much dead weight he could lift off the floor, but he sure put a lot on the floor...

youtube.com/watch?v=izZPfGhLDxk

One Punch.

>pussy pad

>quarter squat

Most dangerous left hook in the history of boxing.
He damn near decapitated many of his opponents.

Why doesn't Arnold still look like he did in his prime?
They're older, they probably still train and practice but no where near how they did in their late teens and twenties. Dudes have money, they're relaxing and enjoying life.

This.
Boxer training and isn't exactly the same as heavy lifting. A majority of their training is cardio: jogging, sprints, skipping rope, timed rounds. When they do lift or use weights, it's usually large amounts of reps with lighter weight.

>most dangerous left hook in boxing
>tyson

holy fuck kids these days

tyson was fast and had the best peekaboo style but lol at him having the best left hook

he didnt even have the best left hook at heavyweight

frazier was the GOAT at it, and he hit harder than tyson

tyson was just fast af

here is smokin joe, fucking MURDER muhammad ali, one of the best defensive heavyweights ever

I love Tyson but no. He's just not tall enough to compete with the modern heavyweight top tiers, who are all 6'6+. When Tyson went up against Lennox he simply could find a way in past his jab and when he did Lennox would just clinch.

could not*

other boxers like Holyfield and Lewis still look buff though.

Has it ever occurred to you that Tyson simply doesn't give a shit anymore?

True but he was like 14 years past his prime then. Not saying he would win but it would have a lot been more interesting if the fight had happened earlier.

Agreed.

Tyson got too skinny when he went vegan but the last few years he actually looks like he put a lot of size back on.

Ali got up by the count of 3

This guy is right. Tyson wasn't the hardest hitter but he was still hitting fucking hard. Imagine being a pro boxer training hard your whole life and being known as one of the best in the world. Then one day this 19 year old upstart comes in and takes you out in the first fucking round. That was Tyson. Terrifyingly fast and a killer upper cut. He wasn't the hardest hitter though.

muscleprodigy.com/mike-tyson-workout/

Daily Regimen (7 days a week):

5 AM: Get up and go for a 3 mile jog

6 AM: Come back home, shower, and go back to bed

10 AM wake up: Eat oatmeal

12 PM: Do ring work (10 rounds of sparring)

2 PM: Have another meal (steak and pasta with fruit juice)

3 PM: More ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike

5 PM: 2000 sit-ups, 500-800 dips, 500 press-ups, 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell, and 10 mins of neck exercises

7 PM: Steak and pasta meal with fruit juice

8 PM: Another 30 minutes on the exercise bike then watch TV and go to bed

I question the logic of getting up at 5 AM for a jog only to go back to bed later.

regain energy

should also question:
>2000 situps
>500-800 dips
>500 pressups
>500 shrugs

prolly he found out about the benefits of fasted cardio and did that early in the morning, but he wanted to rest more afterwards and eat. sleeping is a good way to rest and keep hunger at bay.

i couldnt go back to bed after doing cardio for like 5 hours but i guess if he was accustomed to the routine maybe it was more possible for him

Why? Calisthenics and high repa is classic boxing stuff. Boxers need to throw a lot of punches, 1RMs are useless for them.

This thread has redpilled me on how fucking normie Veeky Forums has become.

Mike Tyson was on fucking steroids most of his career, he admitted it. He wasn't a ''GENETIK FREEK'' like you guys keep saying.

I bet you fuckwits think Anthony Joshua is natty too.

The benefits were psychological, he said that it gave him a lot of confidence that he knew he was doing work while his opponents were sleeping at home.

this is an irrelevant question because his body was not made to do those lifts.

Not only that but if you measure fitness levels based only on your own goals, experiences and ideals then you are a humongous faggot who is never gonna make it.

Every pro athlete is on roids, you still need elite genetics to stand out, retard.

WRONG

julian jackson, geraald mclellan had harder punches

jack dempsey, rocky marciano, joe louis ALL had better left hooks

George foreman, sonny liston: harder hitters.

Come on dude, get your boxing knowledge up.

>At 12, Tyson was arrested for purse snatching and sent to the Tryon School for Boys. He soon met Bobby Stewart, a counselor and former boxer who saw in Tyson a pugnacious kid who had grown to 200 pounds and could bench press more than his weight.

So yeah, he was definitely a freak.

Who cares what you question, you're a fucking nobody.

no, you shouldn't because you're a fucking loser who has never done anything in his life so your opinion doesn't mean shit. Keep it to yourself and stop wasting everyone's time.

He wasn't powerful in the sense of lifting heavy shit, he was a walking talking wrecking ball of fury, explosiveness in his fighting made him king.

Don't think I'm calling him weak, it takes a lot of torque to accelerate his heavy arms as fast as he did.

Prime Tyson can wreck basically anyone, pussies like Mayweather jr, who's a good fighter in his own right, wouldn't be able to slip past Tyson for long.

He might counter Tyson a couple times, but he'll quickly be outpaced and get his shit pushed in.

>a featherweight wouldn't be able to beat a heavyweight

Whoa, you must be some kinda boxing expert.

who cares

I'm purposefully ignoring that, I meant this in the way they both fight, get a little sense.

Neither's fighting style would work at the other's weight class so idk what point you're trying to make. Are Tyson and Mayweather the only boxers you know or something?

He was prolly really strong, but never tested his 1RM cause of boxing, he was crazy fast and I think in his prime he could've won against Joshua

Joshua is also strong and fast + 8 inches taller. It's too early to say what his limit is but Mike would definitely not have an easy time with him.

Joshua's style would really struggle against Tyson. I'm in the camp of Tyson being overrated, but AJ doesn't establish range with his jab very well so Mike could probably get inside him and work the body with little trouble. Tyson would struggle against rangy boxers like the Klitschkos, not so much more traditional fighters like AJ

mike would kill you without blinking

wew

>tfw want to start boxing but already 21

Fuck

Everything in your post is wrong. I'm not going to tell you why, I just wanted you to know that.

>short arms
i kinda envy you, my wingspan is 6'8.5 and i feel as though my arms grow half the speed of everyone else

>being a top tier fighter makes you good at powerlifting

lol, nah. Good guess is tjat he never benched more than 2.5-3 plate, why would he - strength is not 1-dimensional.

he could rep 400+ on squats

Roids

He only fought losers

A lot of crazy people function better with two 3-4 hour sleeps rather than 1 8 hour sleep.

>2000 sit-ups, 500-800 dips, 500 press-ups, 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell, and 10 mins of neck exercises

Can someone tell me how the fuck he could do that in 2 hours.

And i smell bullshit on those.

>How strong you think was tyson in his prime ?

here's a vid of tyson doing deadlifts (like 6-7 inches raised off the ground and shitty form though) with 500lbs

youtube.com/watch?v=cbwLXQQ46HY

So what I had my first amateur fight at 28

>user BTFO

imagine how much Tyson had to eat every day to not be at a deficit. 5k+?

A bunch of circuits and you can do that.

>Veeky Forums

AJ isn't an idiot. He would use his height advantage against Tyson. He knows better than to trade with him when he just jab him into frustration and wait for an opening.

Daily reminder that Fury got floored by a cruiserweight

Kek this

>2000 sit ups, 5-800 dips, 500 press ups 500 shrugs in two hours

I want to see anybody do that in two hours

>you will never know how it feels to be so physically powerful that you can legit kill 99% of the people you come across on the street with a single punch

Sir, that was 40 fucking years ago.
Boxers now do all of that plus heavy lifting at least offseason, they do not test maximal often tho

source.

>he was on roids then

wow no way heawyweight pros on roids wha

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9G1ra9xrU0

say that shit to his face pussy ass white boi

he admitted to EVERYTHING but steroids

please don't be retarded. post source interview of him admitting he used roids.

he used fake dicks cause he couldn't pass drug tests for weed and coke. he's admitted to everything so he probably doesn't really give a shit about admitting to steroids if he had used them

plz stop being a retard and read his book