MTV against Toxic Masculinity: American Male

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't watch it, bro.

Video

youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Zero thoughts were used when making that show, so zero should be given about it.

Fuck off.

No need to blog about your tv watching. Certainly not on the fitness board.

Watch it or not. Even your own mother does not care what you do with your time.

People still watch MTV?

lol, so do the two guys bone at the end of this series or what?

pretty gay / they're watching too much fight club couldn't watch more than half just too cringey

is this how numales actually think?

This should tell you all you need to know about this shit and save you 6 minutes of your life.

Yes, the problem is "toxic males," not the hordes of other things causing our problems in society.

>Muslim shoots a bunch of people
>"We can't blame a whole group of people (Muslim men) because of the actions of a few people in that group! Instead we're going to blame it on an even bigger group (men in general), because it makes total sense to not demonize a smaller group when you can jump to conclusions about an even larger group!

There's no such thing as 'toxic masculinity. It's just a scare tactic made up by women and beta males to malign the most powerful force in the world (warlike men) because they know they're completely helpless against that type of man.

Oh, but they won't hesitate to use their own warlike men (the police, etc) to use violence in turn against 'toxic males.'

Makes total sense.

>I'm actually a fag but I don't have the balls to be a fag so instead I literally blame the entire culture of straight frat boys and hope to destroy their culture passive aggressively by labeling it harsh words like toxic when the most toxic thing here is my cultural war being waged on normal people making them feel guilty for being normal.

If you're a fag, be a fag, stop blaming men for your gay shit.

bunch of kike rat jews doing kike rat jew shit

wow

> tfw watching this
> liking the music
> thinking about his monologue as advice
> damn, this guy's pretty intelligent to have thought this stuff through like that
> dunno why he's roiding for a 1pl8 bench tho
Looks like things backfired, MTV >:)

But I generally do like the masculine things more. I'm a Steve btw.

MTV and ComCen have both been compromised by liberals. As far as they are concerned, toxic masculinity = all masculinity, because having ANY standard for masculinity makes weak-armed wimpy men feel insecure about themselves, and feminists just hate men (therefore they want males who are the furthest thing from being "men" as possible.)

Go watch something else (you can still watch South Park online if you want,) stop giving the kikes your money and, most importantly, stop being a faggot and posting this shit here.

What the fuck is masculinity though
I'm gay but I'm pretty manly otherwise
Own a large-scale cement business

Where's the goalpost

I think they expect you to be like the gays on will and grace( my mom watched the show)

>black men lead the nation in crime
>culture that treats women like garbage
>CLEARLY THE PROBLEM IS WHITE FRAT GUYS GOING TO THE GYM!

Eh
I fuck those guys lol
I guess I have more in common with you than them
Ok sign me up lets trump bb

>men aren't allowed to use sterons, hang out with their male friends, have fitness hobbies, or enjoy parties in their youth
>but transitioning young boys to be girls starting at age 7 is perfectly okay, acceptable, and encouraged, and fuck you if you disagree.

:^)

Watched it after you said this has solid advice. What did he mean by limp wrist? Hand talking? Awww shit I think I might be a numale.

Yeah the ad is stupid
>stop pushing hetro culuture on gays
>gays have to act a certain way

I cannot to relate to this lifestyle and I consider myself fairly American-masculine

Also I have never encountered a frat full of this many super-Chads

Idk about toxic masculinity but this video highlights that you can roid and still have a shit body very well

Watched this without sound and here's what I saw.

>bros hanging out
>savage workout
>bros hangout more
>party time
>comradery
>grills love it

STOP TOXIC FEMINITY. GRILLS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GRILL TOO!

Motivated me to start another blast of tren

if they didn't it would be homophobic.

honestly wish more fight club esque house parties existed.

this is kind of inspiring

Hot opinions the show. Don't gesture when talking? What the fuck?

Remember when MTV played music not politics? I member. They're cruising along on being the "hip young kids brand" even though they haven't been for at least two decades and use it to push agenda on teenagers.

Men don't act like that.

I was in a fraternity in college. so much fucking crime happens within the doors of them it's astounding.

what a straw man

I'm starting to wonder whether the feminists want to destroy masculinity because it makes them feel intimidated or if it's all just a giant shit test.

anything you can post here anonymously?

I'm guessing the same illegal shit everybody does as a kid but frat boys think they're awesome for it.

> Underage drinking
> Drugs
> Some hazing
> Drunk driving
> Maybe some animal cruelty

Generally softcore shit, correct me if I'm wrong other user

That's like literally every college student, except animal cruelty wtf

Yeah I'm just assuming this is what the frat grad meant by "So much illegal shit happens behind the doors" I imagine it's just the same illegal shit everybody does.

I would imagine if there was some animal cruelty it would be in the form of some sort of prank, like locking an animal in a frat boys room or something, not like torturing an animal for shits and gigs

How is this TV station not dead yet? All of their SJW videos on youtube are downvoted to oblivion, I don't understand how they can still compete.

toxic for weak beta faggots, manly for everyone else.

Choose a side

Veeky Forums is a right wing board

>I'm not a person, im a set of social queues

these fucking ideologues actually believe that people who conform to gender stereotypes are just brainwashed sheep that literally are not people.

No, no one could possibly choose or want to act like the characters in this film. No, in my insular little mind, they are all oppressed by the patriarchy into acting like that!

So basically you want me to stop doing all the things I enjoy because you class them as masculine? Fuck off and go learn crochet by yourself

'mirin

wish I was big enough to wear a cutoff denim jacket now

Propaganda. It's literally propaganda.

No reason period to pay for cable TV in 2017.

Agreed

Fuck that piece of shit tv, don`t you bring that leftist propaganda here

>roiding for this

Has that shit channel ever played hard rock or metal? I remember Manowar commenting about it in a song.

They have played nu-metal and weird stuff like Tool.

>MTV GET OFF THE AIR!!! NOW!!!

Who the hell watches mtv anyways?

> Men write in journals

Lmao what kinda faggy shit is that? Wouldn't be caught dead writing.

insecure bro?

No shit, user.

>roiding
>drinking this much fucking beer
>not fat
>not dead
wanna know how I know this was made by a fat tumblr sjw who hasn't seen her own feet in 10 years?

I get the point they're trying to make, but I feel like the people who made this know nothing about actual male culture.

12 yr olds do

At the end
>groundbreaking videos about privilege

it was pretty sound advice, but still pretty autistic of him for identifying and listing all of these pretty low-level male traits which vary from social group to social group. couldn't tell if male advice segment or autism speaks PSA. Still 7/10

>chad drinks beer and eats pizza while being fit

So roids were the answer?

>masculinity=psychopathy
what the fuck. That turned real fucking Patrick Bateman towards the end. Do the fags and women who make this shit really have such little idea as to what male culture is actually like?
Also,
>roiding for this

is this an instructional video on how to be more manly?
I like it.

Those are good advices from a Chad

What was his fucking problem?
Was he fucken gay?

>tfw italian :(

i m bigger than the guy in the pic

thats my thought fag

You're right. I'm in a frat right now and basically everything except animal cruelty happens from that list. We love our frat cats tho idk why anyone would hate kitties.

This video is true though

dudebros are fucking obnoxious

>mfw notice im bigger than all those guys
therefore none of them know what being manly is anyway

>Fucking robotics...

And this is just the beginning as we improve our code in neural networks.

Those legs will soon get metallic paws for more traction.
The body will receive a spine to make it more agile.
The program will eventually become self learning.

We're fucked fellas.

In 100 years these beasts will own us.

how user?

in 100 years I'll be dead

check mate atheists

The West is done and over with. We are living in the corpse of the dreams and hopes of all the civilizations and empires before us.

Good. Humanity needs leaders who won't care about political power or riches. They'll probably enforce meritocracy and remove the counterproductive social justice.

Frat boys do. It's a 4-5 year cycle of being a douche. Usually they calm down and are just normal.

>no longer a person, but a set of social ques
>not a person, but a path of least resistance

Hit the nail on the head here. Its not that any of these stereotypical male behaviors are bad or that people should feel bad if thy Genuinely like them (whether they're gay or straight).

What's bad is when people are too weak or afraid of being their true selves so they make a hollow performance of their lives. There's nothing masculine in that beyond the facade.

>They'll probably enforce meritocracy and remove the counterproductive social justice.

Right you are, goy.

Now into the recycling tanks with you!

This is just a /pol/ thread in disguise so people can complain about esjaydubbya boogeymen telling them to stop being "manly" when they really look like pic related

What they may be missing is that many people enjoy trying on personas like these. Lots of gay guys are enamored with images of traditional masculinity. And its not all one package. You can like car maintenance and sports without hating gays.
I think thats how some people discover their true selves; trying on different masks till they find the best fit. But you'll never fully realize yourself without being willing to break out of those molds at times.

>MTV

this thread is literally the first time I've heard this channel mentioned in years

>MTV
I ain't watching that shit

wow. i'd never heard of this, and haven't watched mtv since like daria was being played. but that clip was good.

what exactly is this?

W-what a sjw cuck right guys?

No, it's what numales think anyone more masculine than them is like on the inside.

"He's more masculine than me, he must be trying to hide something" In reality, numales are just bitches who don't understand basic male interests

Its /pol/

Except for animal cruelty and crashes caused by DUI, those are literally crimes without victims and for drunk driving it's not even on purpose. Pretty different from
>robbing stores
>violence
>shooting people
>selling actually dangerous drugs

Pretty good list desu, taught me a couple things. If I don't tell people I read is it okay?

>the irony of numales projecting their latent homosexuality on to more masculine men

>americans

All that ass paddling is pretty gay tbqh you faggots.

"I'm the son and heir of a world in despair."

spot on

especially the
>roiding for that strength and size

I love it because it will produce more beta males giving me an even greater chance of getting sexier women... fuck society im in this for myself

>SOCIAL NORMS ARE OPPRESSIVE
>TO COMBAT THEM WE MUST INSTITUTE EVEN MORE OPPRESSIVE NORMS
Every fucking time, going back to fucking France. The left, not even once.

>Kingdoms rise from mud
>Empires are created
>Millions of men fight and die for their homelands
>The west becomes the cultural and political center of the world

But wait some liberal arts undergrade made a 6 minute YouTube video nmv the west has fallen gg no re

...is this what GDIs tell each other Greeks are like?

Notice it's only white males that are portrayed here. They have no concept of examining the masculine traits of other races and how they manifest.

Funny how when it's a bunch of white dudes it's "toxic masculinity," but when it's other races it's some other nonsense excuse, even within the same country

>beef not chicken

Am I the only one who thought those 2 dudes looking at each other were gonna fuck?