Where do I find an Asian Chad?

Where do I find an Asian Chad?

Vince Chung

Thank you fampai

Wow joff got wristmogged, heightmogged and qt azn gf mogged in one picture.

Usually in Asia. Immigrants are generally from a lower stock.

nah lol. mainland asians don't work out at all, dudes are super skinny. the jacked asians you see are usually asian americans who go to stanford and berkeley

j looks small as fuck

> tfw you will never be a Chung
I have to be a chadjeet but still live with all this hair

Come to Vancouver. We have every type of Asian.

All the KPop guys are pretty much Chad

There are a handful at my school. Most are on the tennis team.

LA
Irvine
San Diego

literally anywhere in california on the coast

>putting Stanford and Berkeley in the same category

Top kek. One is a public school and the other is a prestigious private uni known for churning out millionaires.

Can't be a chad if you have a small peepee

Nu Alpha Phi

At least, that asian frat at my college is full of attractive Asians and everyone rushes them, even non-asians who have yellow fever but they only take the good lucking Asians and automatically reject anyone suspected of being a creep.

That dude is almost nailing it, but his suit tailoring is bugging me more and more. Also, skinny ties are not always the answer man.

This is the dream

Putting weight on a fucking school. It not the school that counts it the fucking people that go there, that what made them successful.

Any gym. Two sides here, FOB and is lifting in nice gear, or western born Asian gyming in old clothes. I'm the second category, wearing hoodies all day to hide my power level

What is a school besides a collection of people who teach, research and study there together? You should find a better way to cope with going to a shitty one.

Zach Dempsey, one of the few likable characters on 13 reasons why, is an Asian chad.

Go join an Asian frat at a decent state college

Implying most teachers aren't marxists. I'm just saying people like you weigh, that to go into x school means success. Not all the time, people fuck up in there too. It all depends on the individual.

>asian chad

you mean chan thunderwang

Asian clearly getting chucked by Jeff, look at how firm his hand is around her waist they probably fucked afterwards too because Asian girls go crazy over white dick and since it's Jeff the godly natty genetic Seid there was no question about it, heck look at how close she is leaning on him.

Is that fucking usyd?