ITT things you hate about yourself

>ITT things you hate about yourself
i'll go first

i have dick sucking lips

every guy i've been with tells me I have dick sucking lips

is it worth it getting lip removal

No, you look good (no homo). Maybe find guys who don't try to neg you. If you absolutely must do it try to photoshop yourself first.

Me: Lack of motivation. I can't get past nihilism.

Nice mouth gyno fag

Is that you?

Not sure if grill but I've had nothing but compliments about my DSL. If you can manage to not kiss like an autist, girls love them.

Now if I can get rid of this chest hair...

>every guy I've been with
I hope your trollin

>Have DSL
>Have excessive chest hair
>Slept with 54 women

I'm pretty sure they're into both

I wish I could control my hair better, but I'm improving.

Are there any actual white people on this forumand not mystery meat mixies?

well if you're a girl no, cause big lips are hot.
If you're a guy try using it to your advantage.
ask girls "have you ever kissed a guy with big lips before?"

>so low energy that jeb bush could do better

kek

I have a very small bald spot on the crown of my head. Smaller than this pic I found on Google, even, but this is about what it looks like.

I'm 6'5 and no one can even see it or know that it is there, especially if I comb my hair over it, but I know it's there. And it drives me mad.

I'm using minoxidil and just bought a micro roller. Afraid to try propecia since I had sexual side effects just from pygeum and saw palmetto.

Has anyone here had a transplant? How much would a tiny FUE transplant cost for something this small?

This thread is so gay

>insecurity
>homosexuality
>not Veeky Forums related

Do you guys not have friends in real life to vent about the bullshit to?

Or a boyfriend you big lipped nigger faggot?

Making a promise not to kill myself.

i think youre cute user

anyways i fucking hate my acne

I would worry about your nose mi lad

My cheeks are always red. It's like i'm always blushing. I asked grills their opinions, but they say it is "cute". Although I fucking hate it.

If I go to the gym and I lift my whole face becomes red as fuck.

Good thing my jawline compensates it.

Hey I'm working on a college paper about homosexuality and I thought I might as well ask since you are openly gay but were you ever molested or sexually abused as a child? At what age did you realize you were a gay man and what was the defining moment?

was your first sexual experience with a boy or a grown man?

I have them too, women actually love them.

It's a gift OP, men make fun of you but women know you are very kissable

I don't hate anything about myself really, I am insecure about the way I walk because my parents were too stupid to take me to a orthopedist when I was a kid.

I have stretch marks everywhere. Front of belly, between the legs and the side of the belly. They are pretty big, too. I got them from simply growing up actually when I was playing american football and was pretty fit, but I also made matters worse by being 15kg overweight for 3 months in my life.

>every guy i've been with

So you do suck dicks with those lips?

Nope. Around Highschool. And with a girl.

Different user but no abuse sexual or otherwise. Confused my attraction to men for mere admiration since middle school. Thought I was mentally late in puberty or something and that the sexiness of women would eventually dawn on me (never did). Near the beginning of high school concluded I was gay. First sex with a grown man at 22

2/10 would smash

no homo though

Nearly everyone has that m8, pretty sure it's not a bald spot

that's not a bald spot

Same here, I know that fell red user, always have cheeks reddish compared to the rest of my face or body. I don't know wtf is wrong, even the docs don't know.

I guess that's just how our skin is.

I feel sorry for you user. Atleast we know that woman find it cute, so no man overboard.

Also do your cheeks get more red if it's cold or hot outside? If it's really cold or too hot my cheeks becomes more red than normal.

And when having sex my whole face becomes red wich is very annoying in one-night stand.

Do you have a pic?

Oh boy, where do I begin

>5'8"
>still overweight
>bald at 26
>excessive body hair
>erectile dysfunction
>7x4,9 pencil dick

>never gonna make it

Mostly when its hot, its really visible then, during cold or cloudy weather its still there but not as much as when its hot out.

As well as what you said during gym, its also during any bigger activity, including sex. Its really annoying people always ask why are you red.

I'm not home atm so don't have any to post.

Caleb everyone but you knew that you were gay in high school, glad you finally came to terms with it, seriously mate good on you.

same

Can you tell me where you live? I'm from the Netherlands and having blushy, reddish cheeks is uncommon but not rare.

>dick sucking lips
I know that feel so much. Also
>weak chin

So much estrogen in one thread

user pls no. Don't say that to any girl. Unless youre both mega virgin nerds, pls.

-girl

You have autist eyes.

For every strength there is a weakness

>Thick hair, but thinning over top and front hairline is receding
>Strong jaw and chin, but obscured by facial puffiness
>Broad shoulders, wide waist
>Wide chest, high lats
>Good quads, but asymmetrical
>Intelligent enough to get by, but not smart enough to get ahead
>Disciplined, but so much so that people think I'm work-obsessed
>Indian

Life is suffering

laughing my arse off

I really wanted to say they're not that bad, but you totally do have a pair of DSLs

you also have a low iq face, if that makes you feel better

For every strength there is a weakness.

>indian

But there is not a strength for every weakness.

I will overcome as best I am able

I'm attractive, but not classically.

I have a small waist.

Male pattern baldness despite having gloriously thick, almost jet black hair.

Skinny wrists.

And I seem to have a genetic predilection to man tits if i ever get even slightly chubby.

>5'4
>One arm
>Feel awkward at gym because of it

how's high school?

i have big lips too, girls are on it like flies to shit. mine are pursed too, girls never stop biting my lips. they love it, and all you swolefags came compete. im a manlet and have gotten more and better pussy than you swolfags, u mad you small cock closet queers?

OP can you suck my dick please?

that's not a bald spot but I think you have a low IQ

look up cowlicks

>thought i was 6'1 but turns out im 5'9
>nigger lips
>bitch wrist
>slightly lazy right eye
at least my right nipple gyno turned out to be a cyst and i fully drained it yday by squeezing all the water out

I agree, the lips and the sort of dullness in the eyes...He looks like a more handsome version of Jason Genova

>your

I hope you're not a negro

>ask girls "have you ever kissed a guy with big lips before?"

>tfw i have red cheeks too but no jawline to compensate
could be worse user

How the fuck do you overestimate your height by 4 inches?

Install grindr and u will find out

>Intelligent enough to get by, but not smart enough to get ahead
that hit real close, user