How do you make frozen veggies taste good? I've always detested them...

How do you make frozen veggies taste good? I've always detested them. Not just dislike but want to be sick because they feel mushy and plain. But they're so low calorie and on a cut I feel like I should do something with them.

Any tips? Thanks men

Man up, pussy. They're vegetables.

buy raw
learn to cook
stop being a baby

salt and pepper are your friends

Salt, pepper, diced onion and a teaspoon of agave syrup

Put some oregano and basil on that shit

Mix them with cheese.

Made this once with spinach, kale and broccoli. Tastes fucking amazing and it's pretty much filled to the brim with that magical veggie power vegans always foam about.
Also mixed vegetables with corn and peas are shit tier. Fucking corn that shit's for cattle, and they'd be better off eating grass. Fuck corn.

A bag like that you should only use in:

Fritters
Quick side for a meat 2 veg type meal (put some butter on top)
Stews

Considering how cheap they are I have messed with them a bit and if you blend them up with some butter you can sneak it into a lot of meals do make them more healthy (pasta sauce, chili, make a dip out of it)

Stir-fry them with light olive oil.

I thaw them and eat cold straight out of the bag. Nice and crunchy and juicy.

You fry them. With onions and chicken.

To get a sauce make sure to fry the onions until they are caramelized a bit and the chicken is gold brown. Add two spoons of tomato paste and stir it in until everything red. Fry for a minute, then add cooking water and a spoon full of chicken stock pulver. Add pepper and at least a spoon full of salt. Add some paprika pulver.

Oh and simmer for 30 minutes.

Teaspoon of sugar with my mini carrots

1) steam
2) put on hot sauce of choice until extremely hot
3) you're welcome

Eat them in stew

Throw them in the slow cooker with chicken. Just add them in the last 1-2 hours to keep them from getting too soggy.

Vegetables are nice for variety when eating lots of chicken and rice. Appreciate them.

How can you eat hot sauce on green vegtables like spinach or broccoli it doesn't work

boil in salted water
add a small amount of butter if no sauce

Scooby's egg hash
1tsp olive oil on pan nice and hot
As many frozen veggies as you desire
5-6 egg whites 1 whole. Amount doesn't matter depends on how big a portion you want.
Salt and pepper.
Each egg white is 22 protons so it's a great cutting meal

Garlic salt. Or any kinds of seasoning salt you can get from the store, like lowrys or something.

The real solution is to just go raw.

Also use Tabasco. Relatively low sodium content.

Spinach no, but that doesn't come in frozen bags like OPs pic. Broccoli/califlower/carrots etc are all good. Sriracha is great on it, or whatever your hot-sauce-du-jour is.

Also I love Sriracha, salt, pepper, and cumin mixed with a tin of tuna. Just 100kcal and the spiciness helps me be done after one.

But then again, I'm not a little bitch so your mileage may vary

these people saying to add things are wrong, just dont buy frozen, they are always going to taste terrible and be lacking in nutrients

just buy something raw
cauliflower
broccoli
squash
spinach
asparagus

put a small amount in a ceramic bowl, with a little water, cover in plastic, microwave...3 minutes? you don't want it to get soggy but it doesnt have to be perfect, you need the plastic wrap so that it steams

once its out add a little butter or cheese, or just salt and pepper

you can also add onions chopped or celery chopped before it starts to give it some texture or different flavor

Egg whites from 1 egg do not have 22 g of protein

>Take some sweet perdurdurs
>Coat with non stick spray
>Hit it with some garlic pepper
>Bake at like 400 degrees for 50 min

Fucking delishioso. Ever since I decided to try out sweet potatoes like a month ago, I can't stop eating them.

>for extra protons, slice one open after cooking and pack it with shredded chicken

>Buy frozen corn and frozen peas seperately, carrots and green beans suck
>Also buy canned red beans, canned diced tomatoes, mince beef, garlic, onions and peppers
>Thaw veggies in microwave, rinse beans, mix equal parts each in a bowl, set aside
>sautee onion in a tiny bit of oil
>Add mince, stir with wooden spoon until brown
>Add tomatoes, veggies, one crushed garlic clove, whatever spices you like (I like salt, black pepper, rosemary and thyme or oregano because I am an uncreative fuck but anything works)
>Turn heat to low, let simmer without lid to reduce sauce, occasionally stir
Enjoy brotein, fiber and micronutrient full meal

>I can't read

>How do you make frozen veggies taste good?
>wants to enjoy things in life
>is on /fit

maybe stop being such a faggot

I use a random "cream of" soup as a sauce. This does add a few calories but not much if you're spreading one can out over half a dozen prepped meals.

Alternatively, I buy fresh bags of cauliflower/broccoli/carrot mixes, and make a dip with unflavored greek yogurt and ranch dip powder.

>"cheese"

Cheese isn't a liquid at room temperature user

I made this too. It is unbelievably filling. I'm on a bulk and I struggled to eat it all but it's only 400 cals. It fucked up my whole routine for the day as it was so much fiber I struggled to digest it. It tasted so rich too.

I think it takes some getting used to

This. The only frozen veg I have found that is decent is Costcos frozen broccoli.

Are you supposed to eat this like curry? I'm intrigued with the amount of nutrients in one meal.

Yeah definitely not good for filling up on bulk season but for breakfast food or something it's great. All those fucking micronutrients in I feel like I'm eating jet fuel.

You aren't eating the best cheeses then

How the fuck are you supposed to eat curry? I just whipped up a batch, slapped it on my plate and sided it with a chicken tiddy. I ate it as it were mashed potatoes or some shit.

He has quads he is right

>implying amerilards know what cheese is

salt&pepper
butter/oil
red pepper flakes/lemon/garlic

bonus points if you load up google and learn how to make a compound butter / flavored oil for yourself that you can just toss a bit onto the veggies before you serve

>Fuck corn.
>user doesn't know about popcorn
hang thyself

FRANKS
R
A
N
K
S

But it's MADE with real cheese

so you make this in a slowcooker? the recipe instructions aren't exactly clear.

It was done in an instantpot pressure cooker but you can do it in a Dutch oven (a small pot put in your oven)

Pic attached is all the ingredients

>I made this too
not sure how you made this typo, the t and p keys are pretty far apart.