My wife just took this picture with her personal fitness coach and uploaded it to her facebook

my wife just took this picture with her personal fitness coach and uploaded it to her facebook

be honest, do you think they are fucking?

cucked

>having a wife

no dude. it's PTs' jobs to be super friendly to their clients. if they were cold and reserved, people wouldn't go back to them. jeez dude relax

It's a side hug and he's pulling his hips away from her, for what that's worth.

> wife
> personal trainer

I got bad news for you, even without the picture,

you answered your own question m8. if its so bad you are asking it to a group of anonymous posters for an answer...
get rid of her.

Yes. You should rape him to show dominance.

What this user said he is pulling away from her. And she doesn't seem to be specially into him by her posture.

lmao m-m-m-m-monstercuck I bet you pay for her PT too.

don't worry dude that guy could do a lot better than your wife

nah brah

def not broski

I think that guy likes dick more than your wife

impossibru bro

Looks dyel

is that sheath over his bonner? sever

oh fuck, good catch. She presses her breasts against him. I know its not your wife, but that woman is getting pounded by him this very second

Doesnt seem like it, but show her dominance, like being a little jeallous dont just stay like nothing matters, also dont blame her because things only going on on ur head.

Go to her like, ur look better u look fucking sexi, grab her by the ass, make her tell u she is urs,etc.like if u were moved to do that because u got a little jeallous,but not jellous in the way bitch wht u doing, tell me the truth blablablabla.

Ill totally bang ur wife btw and i mean that as a compliment, so dont forget u may get jeallous, u may feel whatever, but in the end wht it matters is what she feels, because there will be many many guys like me who will find her sexi, so if she feels like u dont pay her attention and only react when she is being held by another man she will cheat.
Or worst, the fact that she is held by another man and u dont react at all, thats the worst u could make her feel.

So react, dont blame her about things that didnt happen, and fuck her like if u wanna make her addicted to ur cock.

Ur welcome.

They fucked, but only if my post ends in a 7

This. They just look like two friends

nah don't worry about it bro

>paying someone to fuck your wife

No. Look at their hips, he's neutral while she is sticking her butt out away from him. Also she doesn't appear to have her hand around his waist

Also she looks 45 or 50 who even fucking cares at that point?

What is she doing with her hand?

Those fingers don't look normal.

International cuckhold sign

Are you indian?

no, but my english is shitty, i know that, but what make u ask me if i was from india?

I mean, hispanic, arab, russian, but specifically indian?

Wie das hier abgeht! xD

uh oh.

>Also she looks 45 or 50 who even fucking cares
cruel, but that was my first thought. OP, you're an old fuck. Just concentrate on not falling apart and lift weights instead of being jealous like a teenager.

Kek

/thread

Why would you ever allow your wife to have a fitness coach? You fucked up OP

Yes.

Kek

Came here to post this

Ditch the bitch and hitch the mitch.

Why is this thread so fucking funny?

His belt looks undone in this picture, so, yeah, almost certainly.

you're getting cucked my dude

>him leaning in that much
>looks overjoyed
>her trying to back out at her hips
>thinly veiled look of disgust

That dudes a beta, Youre fine as long as youre fucking your wife enough

kakve su ovo opake meme jebem ti kruh?

Absolutely not your wife is definitely not posed in a way that suggests she is attracted to him.

>that bulge

Wow. So cucked lmao.

ya done fucked up son

This

Yeah. Why the fuck else would they be so close?

You think when you get that old sex and attraction will no longer be a factor in your life? People have affairs all the time no matter what age. It doesn't stop mattering.

She's old as fuck who cares

If she cheats it just gives OP the go ahead to fuck young girls. She can go ahead and fuck the personal trainer once a week, they're both 50. OP can now go fuck 20 year olds

Be honest? I'd fuck her!

yeah his pants are undone u fuckin retard

>letting yout woman get a presonal trainer
>not going to gym togheter
You know that 99 percent of women who get personal trainers get them becasue they hope they will fuck them right? If woman wants to exercise she can do it without a guy.

that woman is like 90 years old

>falling for the marriage meme

she does not take fitness advice from her husband but a male personal trainer.

> This means she believes the personal trainer is better than her husband.

He doesn't want to fuck your awful slag of a wife but she wants to fuck him. What does that say about you?

you're fucked brah

>Getting married
>Ever
You were repeatedly warned

looks gay to me

cant say exactly why but i have a feelin

^Also if you're not in the best self or shape hitting the gym can helping in building some self confidence

Even if they aren't, he's holding her way too comfortably and close. I'd flip shit if I were you either way.

Holy fuck good eye

i think this is bullshit and i feel like they're siblings, that face is pretty similar

A lot of fitness coaches are if its just for normies and not a bodybuilder. The only ones that seem to be in shape are the women. It feels good actually when you show up all the male trainers/workers at your gym lol

Holy shit I'm dead

That guy is definatly gay. Trust me I have a gay friend and he taught me how to spot them.

>Trust me I have a gay friend and he taught me how to spot them.
Is that friend teaching tennis to your wife?

It's really sad that you've posted your wife's face here to get the opinion 17 year old virgins and autists. You are one sad old man and you know it. And I bet you're the one cheating and projecting on her.

Nope.
That man is gay. Still shifty of her to post the photo.

You just know

No, your mom isn't anywhere near attractive enough for him. Like not in the same galaxy.

Oh shit you said your wife not mom...well same answer

posting in good thread

what does it mean when you feel the wimin's breast on your arm as they give you a side hug

Bait.

This dude is not a personal trainer, he's a Croatian tv personality Mario Petrekovic.

Bait aside, he's a cool guy.

he's definitely gay.

confirmed

This is the only acceptable answer.

no, hes too handsome to fuck that skank

not him, but I think it's the use of "u" instead of "you" and "sexi". Pic related is an example

You just KNOW

exhibit B

>He fell for the marriage meme
>He allowed his wife to do anything social other then visit her friend without you
>He's paying a guy more athletic then him to train his wife for an hour +
Are you like literally y retarded, last to things on the list didn't set of any red flags for you ? I get being relaxed and trusting your partner but to this point ?

OP you need to drive to the trainer's house, attach your cable winch to a pillar of his deck and pull it down.

Oh well thats weird, im from Spain just to clear that up.

Really surprised you thinked about that, because i found Indians for the most part as flirting mood killers, so i dont wanna be perceived as one in that sense.
So thanks for the input.

nah I didn't get bad flirting vibes, just the spelling reminded me of those indian flirting memes and I wanted to post some

the question is, why arent you her pt?